George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis Reacts To Baby News

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News Empty George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis Reacts To Baby News

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:32

It's from a while back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FEBRUARY 23, 2017

George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis Finally Reacts To Baby News — IsShe Jealous?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REX/Shutterstock

While most of the world was elated when George & Amal Clooney announced they’re expecting twins, fans couldn’t help but think about how George’s many exes were taking the news. Finally, one of his most prominent former loves, Elisabetta Canalis, has spoken out — but is she just as happy as the rest of us? You’ll never believe what she had to say!

Before George Clooney, 55, met Amal Clooney, 38, he had made it pretty clear that he was not the type to settle down. But since he and Amal tied the knot back in 2014, which came as a surprise to many fans, George is not only a committed married man, but also a father-to-be! So what do his exes have to say about his sudden change of heart? Well, one of them, Elisabetta Canalis, 38, is beyond thrilled — aw!

Speaking to Chi, an Italian magazine, the actress gushed, “I’m happy [for him], really happy. This news brought me joy.” If only all exes could be so supportive, right? Elisabetta continued, “When someone wants to have a baby and that actually happens, it’s a gift. I wish him the best.” Looks like the brunette beauty has officially moved on! But  of course, Elisabetta seemed to move on a while ago as she settled down with her now-husband Brian Perri in 2014 — the same year George married Amal.

And Elisabetta also has a child of her own, one-year-old daughter Skyler Eva Perri. Speaking on his own impending fatherhood, George is also feeling super blessed right now — as he should! “We are really happy and really excited,” the father-to-be gushed during an interview on the French program Rencontres de Cinema. “It’s going to be an adventure. We’ve sort of embraced it all with arms wide open.”
We cannot wait for Amal to give birth later this year and we’re so glad Elisabetta is fully behind her ex during this exciting journey!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News Empty Re: George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis Reacts To Baby News

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:38

I think jealous is probably the wrong word (if she's truly happy with her husband and life, which I've no reason to doubt, then she'll be happy that George has finally found what she has), but there must be a bit of a sting.  

Obviously I'm projecting here, but for me there's always a pang when an ex does something life-changing that they refused to do with you.  Even when you've truly moved on, I think there's always going to be that moment when you think "And I wasn't good enough for that?".  

Or maybe that's just me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis  Reacts To Baby News Empty Re: George Clooney’s Twins: Ex ElisabettaCanalis Reacts To Baby News

Post by melbert Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:46

Nope, definitely not just you Katie!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 19 Jun 2017, 19:18

I never noticed before how big Elisabetta's hands are...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down