George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney

+5
LornaDoone
Donnamarie
Joanna
annemarie
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney Empty Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Jun 2017, 04:26

I believe in the US and UK, fathers' day is this Sunday. Anyone who wants to pass on their greetings to George, feel free to add your message below. Note: I don't believe George reads this forum, but heck.

Message I received from a pm:

Dear Mr. George Clooney,
In my opinion George Clooney, this is your first Father’s especially when you are a father of twins and since your twins are just born, let me speak on their behalf of them that would say to you: It's Your First Father's Day, Daddy I bet you're surprised to get a letter from the twins, but We the twins want you to know how much We love you! We are so happy that we the twins got you for our daddy - especially when you pick us up and snuggle us in your arms...As soon as we the twins can talk, we will tell you that you're the best daddy in the whole wide world! Happy Father's Day XOXO.
• I just wanted to dropped you a note to wished you a Happy Father’s day,
• You are off to a great start as a dad. Happy 1st Father’s Day!”
• “You’ll always remember your first Father’s Day. (Unless you sleep through it, which might be nice, too.) Hope it’s sweet however you spend it!”
• “You’re doing a great job, new daddy. I can tell from your happy twin babies.”
• “I can just imagine how meaningful today is with a new little one in your life. Enjoy!”
• “You wear fatherhood well.”
• “God knew what he was doing when he made you a dad—he knew you’d be a good one!”
• “You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing. Let the President Barack Obama know that [name removed] has wished you a Happy Father’s Day to you and to your Dad’s in your life.
• Have a Great day, and Year, I hope that you have many more to come.
• Have a great Day,

KW
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney Empty Re: Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney

Post by annemarie Fri 16 Jun 2017, 11:16

That is so sweet, and happy Father's day to a great guy .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney Empty Re: Fathers' Day Greetings to George Clooney

Post by Joanna Fri 16 Jun 2017, 13:10

Happy Father's Day to Our Man,
George Clooney.

Hope you can chill out on your first
of many more to come.

Basketball gotpics Basket
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 16 Jun 2017, 14:15

Happy first Father's Day to our special guy. Just the beginning of many more memorable moments you will share with your children! I will toast you on Sunday with a bit of Casamigos.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 18 Jun 2017, 19:55

Well I never thought I'd get to say this but...

Happy Father's Day George!!

Of course you always had to be an over achiever! Couldn't just go for one kid...noooo, you have to have two!

All the best to you and Amal!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 18 Jun 2017, 20:02

Hope the new family of four are as happy as we always imagined Doug and Carol were with their twins on "e.r."
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 18 Jun 2017, 20:26

LizzyNY wrote:Hope the new family of four are as happy as we always imagined Doug and Carol were with their twins on "e.r."
Love4 I love this  Love4

Last edited by Doug Ross on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 21:09; edited 1 time in total

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 18 Jun 2017, 20:54

Happy Father's Day !!!!!!!        Hug1        I love you

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 18 Jun 2017, 22:09

Doug Ross wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Hope the new family of four are as happy as we always imagined Doug and Carol were with their twins on "e.r."
Love4 I love this  Love4
So do I Hoorah!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum