George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Gerbers touch down in London today EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Gerbers touch down in London today

4 posters

Go down

The Gerbers touch down in London today Empty The Gerbers touch down in London today

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Gerbers touch down in London today Empty Re: The Gerbers touch down in London today

Post by annemarie Wed 14 Jun 2017, 13:48

[size=34]Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber look besotted as they giggle non-stop after touching down in London[/size]
By KAYLEIGH GILES FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 07:25 EDT, 14 June 2017 | UPDATED: 07:50 EDT, 14 June 2017

They shared a series of heartfelt posts on social media to mark their 19 years of marriage just weeks ago.
And Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber still seemed to be on a blissful high as they touched down in the UK on Wednesday morning.
Despite spending hours on their long-haul flight, the loved-up spouses appeared in sprightly spirits as they exited London's Heathrow airport in fits of laughter.
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+5

It's the best medicine! Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber still managed to leave one another laughing despite their long-haul flight as they touched down at London's Heathrow airport on Wednesday morning
Cindy, 51, and Rande, 55, seemed to have no trouble keeping up morale as they made a series of quips while wheeling their luggage out of the terminal.

RELATED ARTICLES

• t

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Palling around! Cindy Crawford's mini-me daughter Kaia...Summery style! Kaia Gerber dons white bikini top and frayed...Chip off the old block! Cindy Crawford's model children Kaia...All grown up! Cindy Crawford's son Presley Gerber graduates...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

The iconic supermodel looked typically chic for her travels, layering a brown, tailored blazer above a simple camisole top.
She highlighted her famously lithe legs in skinny jeans before completing her jet-setter style with comfortable beige pumps and a printed scarf that offered some added pizzazz.

+5

The couple were seemingly in need of a little pick me up following their flight as they clutched at cups of coffee

+5

Still going strong... Cindy and Rande recently took to Instagram to mark their 19th wedding anniversary
Her trademark brunette tresses were worn in a sleek style around her gorgeous face, which was partially concealed beneath a pair of tortoiseshell shades.
Rande kept things casual in a navy T-shirt and grey jeans, finishing his outfit with stylish blue trainers.
Seemingly in need of a quick pick me up following their overnight flight, the spouses clutched at cups of coffee as they headed out of the airport.

+5

Going swimmingly: 'I knew when we ended up in the pool at our wedding... Happy Anniversary @cindycrawford,' Rande captioned this throwback photo

+5

Sticking together: Nineteen years after tying the knot, the couple are parents to kids Presley, 17, and Kaia, 15
Their British jaunt comes just a short while after the couple celebrated their 19th wedding anniversary.
Paying tribute to her husband on Instagram, the supermodel shared a glamorous snap of the pair alongside the caption: 'Cheers to 19 years with this guy! Happy anniversary! So blessed to have you as my husband. Thanks for putting up with me @RandeGerber!'
Reciprocating the romantic gesture,  the businessman - who shares children Presley, 17, and Kaia, 15, with Cindy - posted a picture of the couple in a swimming pool on their wedding day back in 1998.
'I knew when we ended up in the pool at our wedding... Happy Anniversary @cindycrawford,' he captioned the stunning shot.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Gerbers touch down in London today Empty Re: The Gerbers touch down in London today

Post by benex Wed 14 Jun 2017, 20:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 16 Jun 2017, 03:58

If Rande and Cindy did visit George and Amal they weren't there very long. According to their Instagram accounts Cindy is in Venice now and Rande is on his way back to LA. Maybe it was just a quick pop in to see the little ones ...
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down