George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop

+2
carolhathaway
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop Empty Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Apr 2017, 11:55

Hmmmm . . . doesn't seem likely to me. Do you think he'll turn up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fingers crossed George Clooney will open Nespresso's Reading store
The store will sell accessories, capsules and more

BYFRANCESCA PERRYMAN

08:11, 11 APR 2017

Good news for Nespresso coffee fans and George Clooney - the Swiss brand is opening a store in Reading.

This summer, the caffeine capsule giants will be taking over a 188 sqm unit in The Oracle alongside Apple, Victoria's Secret and Zara.

The aim of the store is to cater more to customers' individual preferences by increasing convenience, choice and availability for shoppers.

Customers will be able to get their hands on the full range of coffee machines, large assortment of capsules and Nespresso accessories.

The face of Nespresso George Clooney lives down the road in Sonning with wife Amal, although it's unlikely he'll pop into the store to stock up.

But he did take time to surprise an 87-year-old on her birthday at a Sonning care home last month, so you never know!

A spokesman for The Oracle's press team confirmed that a date for the opening is still to be confirmed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop Empty Re: Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Apr 2017, 11:58

For those not familiar with the place, Reading (pronounced Redding) is a town in the UK.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop Empty Re: Fingers Crossed George Clooney will Open Reading Nespresso Shop

Post by carolhathaway Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:34

... and it's very close to Sonning where George and Amal live...
... and to my hometown's twintown which we'll visit in July.
So - do they already know the opening date???
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:58

Carolhathaway - Will you go to Sonning while on your visit, seeing as how you'll be so close? I know I'd want to get a look at the town George is calling home now. Maybe drop in to the pub or see a play at the theater? You might even bump into George!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:32

LizzyNY wrote:Carolhathaway - Will you go to Sonning while on your visit, seeing as how you'll be so close? I know I'd want to get a look at the town George is calling home now. Maybe drop in to the pub or see a play at the theater? You might even bump into George!
There's no place like home!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 11 Apr 2017, 20:51

Lizzy,
I'll try to do so but am not sure if it will fit into our busy schedule, and since we'll be travelling by coach and with a group of about 30, it might be difficult. But we'll see...

My youngest sister will go on a vacation to Mexico with her family, and I asked her if she could get me some Casamigos if she'll find some. So this might solve my problem to get Casamigos.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 23:53

Carol, doesn't your group want to see where George lives? I'm sure the theater has a history so you could call it an educational field trip Smile lol!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 12 Apr 2017, 06:52

Donna,
that's a great idea!
I'll try to arrange that!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Apr 2017, 07:58

Not sure that it's really a theatre-type of theatre, but this is what's on:  http://www.millatsonning.com/
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 12 Apr 2017, 08:37

Mm, it is, Katie. Small, but real. And a meal is served first as part of the price of the ticket. They're brilliant at farce, and have many famous British actors as patrons who often appear

Last thing I saw there was High Society. Not. Sure they,d put on King Lear tho!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 12 Apr 2017, 13:05

I've been to several of these theatres about 25 years ago, and they were real theatres where real plays like'Romeo and Juliet' were performed, I saw a few Shakespeare plays there. And the food was always very good.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down