George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17

+14
PigPen
Jenn
it's me
Alisonfan
melbert
LizzyNY
amaretti
Ragnar
Fingersandtoes
Sevens
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
annemarie
party animal - not!
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17

Post by PigPen Mon 09 Jan 2017, 17:49

ladybugcngc wrote:Is it possible the reporter was speaking about another George and Amal Clooney?
There might be 2 of them?????????????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17 - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal at the Obamas' final White House bash last night 6.1.17

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jan 2017, 18:35

Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jan 2017, 19:53

This is just plain silly. If all the media outlets say they were there, why should we doubt it? Because we didn't see a picture of them? I didn't see pictures of Paul McCartney, Steven Spielberg, Chris Rock, Stevie Wonder, Anna Wintour, Bruce Springsteen or a dozen other celebs on the list. Does that mean that they weren't there either? Maybe the whole thing was a stunt and Barack and Michelle were really home alone watching reruns on tv,

Ladybug, I don't think you'd believe they were there if George himself called and told you so.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 09 Jan 2017, 19:57

Agree Lizzy.  This conversation has become silly.  I think some of us are really disappointed that we didn't get to see pictures of them but that's it.  No phones allowed at the event so barely any pics.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jan 2017, 20:18

LizzyNY wrote:This is just plain silly. If all the media outlets say they were there, why should we doubt it? Because we didn't see a picture of them? I didn't see pictures of Paul McCartney, Steven Spielberg, Chris Rock, Stevie Wonder, Anna Wintour, Bruce Springsteen or a dozen other celebs on the list. Does that mean that they weren't there either? Maybe the whole thing was a stunt and Barack and Michelle were really home alone watching reruns on tv,

Ladybug, I don't think you'd believe they were there if George himself called and told you so.
Lizzy I'm not a supporter of President Obama.  I HONESTLY DON'T care who was there.  I do find the news reports and the conversation interesting.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jan 2017, 20:27

ladybug - Whether you support Obama or not, what does that have to do with believing G&A were at the party?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jan 2017, 20:47

LizzyNY wrote:ladybug - Whether you support Obama or not, what does that have to do with believing G&A were at the party?
Lizzy - It does not matter what you believe or I believe.

Bottom Line - The truth is:  I DON'T care who was there.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jan 2017, 22:15

ladybugcng wrote:

Bottom Line - The truth is:  I DON'T care who was there.
Then WTF have you been babbling on about for two days?!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Tue 10 Jan 2017, 04:58

Whether we support Obama or not is irrelevant to this topic. George does and did. There's absolutely no reason to doubt the Clooneys were there, the reporter live tweeted arrivals as they happened. 

If this was reported about Trump's event, I'd demand to see pictures, live video footage, George's and Amal's DNA samples taken and tested at the time, on live video footage, to believe they were there. But for Obama, a tweet will suffice. Very Happy

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Tue 10 Jan 2017, 05:23

I will not believe they were at that party till i see a pictures,and everyone else including the names above they said were there have pictuers online !
except George Clooney .

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Jan 2017, 07:50

LizzyNY wrote:This is just plain silly. If all the media outlets say they were there, why should we doubt it? Because we didn't see a picture of them? I didn't see pictures of Paul McCartney, Steven Spielberg, Chris Rock, Stevie Wonder, Anna Wintour, Bruce Springsteen or a dozen other celebs on the list. Does that mean that they weren't there either? Maybe the whole thing was a stunt and Barack and Michelle were really home alone watching reruns on tv
Thank you for saying so.

We all know there's one user (with many usernames) on this forum whose agenda is to spread doubt about everything, particularly relating to George's relationships. This person doesn't want George to be in a relationship (a real one, anyway) because she believes he should be with her. Hence the endless questioning of every story about them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:01

And this will never end it is ridiculous.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:10

I am only myself and think also it is a lie , reading other comments Melbert think that too.

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 10 Jan 2017, 15:18

annemarie wrote:And this will never end it is ridiculous.

I'll second that!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Tue 10 Jan 2017, 15:23

Why on earth would this lie be made up. It's not a big deal if they were or weren't there, why would anyone lie that they were there if they weren't? George asked a CNN reporter to live tweet that they arrived, when they never were there? And why would the CNN reporter do that? Makes no sense.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 10 Jan 2017, 16:01

Makes as much sense as him running for mayor of New York! (NOT EVER HAPPENING!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 10 Jan 2017, 19:21

Katiedot wrote:
We all know there's one user (with many usernames) on this forum whose agenda is to spread doubt about everything, particularly relating to George's relationships.  This person doesn't want George to be in a relationship (a real one, anyway) because she believes he should be with her.  Hence the endless questioning of every story about them.
Katie, I don't have multiple user names, however I have such a hard time believing George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage is non-fiction connected to truth.  As unbelievable as it may sound over the last nine years I have thought I live in a intangible Biblical/Spiritual life experience with George Clooney.  Even after George Clooney married Amal and Stan confirmed it I still believed the marriage was a contract connected to fiction.  

Over the last nine years I've grown to love George Clooney without measure.  Whatever is happening in his life I hope only the best.  I have to be honest I'm not a big fan of Amal, however when George is happy I'm happy.  If Amal is pregnant I know George will be an AMAZING father.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Happy Thoughts.

Note:  I have no connection to George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 10 Jan 2017, 20:13

I think we can put this mess to bed. The GQ interviewer (in the GQ interview in another thread here) says that George & Amal  were at the Obama's party before they came back to London for the "White Helmet" event. How many more people have to say they were there before it is accepted as fact?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 10 Jan 2017, 20:30

Lizzy they were there we know this those who don't want to believe it won't .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 10 Jan 2017, 20:43

Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Jan 2017, 08:48

ladybugcngc wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
We all know there's one user (with many usernames) on this forum whose agenda is to spread doubt about everything, particularly relating to George's relationships.  This person doesn't want George to be in a relationship (a real one, anyway) because she believes he should be with her.  Hence the endless questioning of every story about them.
Katie, I don't have multiple user names, however I have such a hard time believing George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage is non-fiction connected to truth.  As unbelievable as it may sound over the last nine years I have thought I live in a intangible Biblical/Spiritual life experience with George Clooney.  Even after George Clooney married Amal and Stan confirmed it I still believed the marriage was a contract connected to fiction.  

Over the last nine years I've grown to love George Clooney without measure.  Whatever is happening in his life I hope only the best.  I have to be honest I'm not a big fan of Amal, however when George is happy I'm happy.  If Amal is pregnant I know George will be an AMAZING father.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Happy Thoughts.

Note:  I have no connection to George Clooney and Amal Clooney's marriage.
Thanks being honest about it. I do really appreciate it. Love2
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 11 Jan 2017, 14:24

It's a joy to be able to share here.  Thank You...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2