George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyToday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight

3 posters

Go down

More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight Empty More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight

Post by Sevens Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:34

Memories from the producer...poor George, working seven days a week and couldn't remember his lines.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/thrs-producer-year-charles-roven-future-dc-films-what-happened-between-george-clooney-david
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight Empty Re: More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight

Post by LizzyNY Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:51

I saw this earlier today. Interesting how different people see the same event differently.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight Empty Re: More updates on George&David.O.Russell fight

Post by Fingersandtoes Fri 23 Dec 2016, 04:10

He's the one who bfought Matt Damon to the Great Wall?! Hmmm..

I'm also pretty sure the assistant director was able to hear normal talking voice, no yelling was needed to be heard, I'm sure.

Funny how this story makes George look like the good guy, regardless.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 23 Dec 2016, 05:27

I have seen the Great Wall and it's a fun movie, visually stunning and imaginative. I'm proud of my favorite domestic director Zhang Yimou, the guy who directed the Opening Ceremony of Beijing Olympics.Plus, he's also my hometown hero. Matt looks pretty savvy in it, and he's said himself that he did this film mainly because of Zhang, you know, who is like Spielberg in China. 
I hope "the Great Wall" would do pretty well around the world. Recommended by me. Laughing
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Fri 23 Dec 2016, 07:32

I'm just sick of the whole 'A white middle aged man saves the whole world' storylines that have been going on for too long. And Matt has been talking  from his privileged rich midlle aged white man POV too much lately, and he doesn't seem to be willing to make changes or listen to opposing opinions.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 23 Dec 2016, 11:05

No, the white guys in the film aren't necessarily good guys, let along heroes. The genius of the ancient Chinese army saves the world. SPOILER ALERT!

Our big hero is a woman. So no "whitewashing" or "sexism" nonsense at all IMO. A bit of propaganda by the power of the Ancient China? Yes. Curious to see what Trump would think of this movie since he bashes China so much lately. Oh, Trump just praised the Japanese animated picture Your Name on Twitter.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down