George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

+12
oldweston
amaretti
PigPen
fava
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Fingersandtoes
Donnamarie
ladybugcngc
annemarie
party animal - not!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 Empty George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 Empty Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:02

George looks good in his suit, Amal looks cute nothing too formal . It's the reverse of how she and George usually dress.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16 Empty Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:00

I love seeing them out and about.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:44

Can't possibly imagine what the topics of conversation might have been at that dinner table last night!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:48

I would guess they didn't discuss the fact that Elisabetta and Stacy were both at the Halloween party the night before.

Always nice to see George and Amal out together.  Such a happy looking couple.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 16:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Oct 2016, 17:32

No,I don't imagine for one second that they did. Much more important (and dare I say it outrageous) stuff to talk about at the mo.

Ps why aren't we hearing more about this?

The hearing is  in December in NYC

Sorry. Know it's in the wrong thread

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:11

party animal - not! wrote:No,I don't imagine for one second that they did. Much more important (and dare I say it outrageous) stuff to talk about at the mo.

Both Stacy and Elisabetta are happily married, I'm sure still friends of George, and no threat Amal.  It is extremely interesting that you would put this link in this thread (outrageous).  Do you think this is what they talked about over dinner?  Your apology is marred by your intent to inject such a vile thing in the middle of an article about heart felt loving night about town.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:54

I made the mistake of reading some of DM comments. Never again. I don't get the need to drag and trash celebs just for the sake of trashing them. There is critique, and then there's tearing a human being down just for existing.

Amal and George look cute, it's nice to see him more dressed up, and her more laid back.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:58

ladybug - That's nonsense. They went to dinner with friends. Period. Nothing "heartfelt or loving" about it. Just another meal out because the princess doesn't cook. And, truly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they gossiped away about what went on at the party.

PAN - I don't know if they discussed Trump-the-rapist. It's kind of disgusting dinner table conversation. Many of us are also wondering why this has gone off the grid but Hillary's stupid e-mail usage never goes away.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:22

Lizzy - George looks like a man in love.  Being in love is heart felt and loving.  I'm sorry you don't see that.

They have enough money to hire a chef.  Going out is something special.  I love the pictures and I I love reading about the couple out, with good friends.

Why you and PAN insist on bringing Trump and Hillary into this conversation I have no idea.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:31

George has always enjoyed going out to dinner with friends, he has always done this even before Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:34

George knows how to cook, right? He could cook, but tgey chose to dine out with friends.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 30 Oct 2016, 19:38

Fingersandtoes I NEVER read comments from any media site.  DM's is really bad....  Even my own local newspaper, The Washington Post's comment section, which I read through (an exception), is full of hyperbolic, crass, unsubstantiated and sometimes hateful statements. Especially if the comments are regarding a Trump/Clinton article.

I would think that whenever the Gerbers/Clooneys get together there is a lot to talk about.  They are really good friends and probably don't get to see each other as much since George and Amal have gotten married.  Maybe their new property acquisitions in New York was a topic of conversation.

George and Amal are a lovely and loving couple.  Their affection for each other is evident when they are out together.  I would think this night wasn't an exception.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 20:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Oct 2016, 21:05

Ladybug - A. A couple going out to eat is not an expression of their love. It's an expression of the fact that:  a) they're hungry and no one feels like cooking b) they want to hang out with their friends c) they're used to eating out and it's no big deal. If you enjoy the photos and think George looks like a man in love, that's fine. He very well may be, but to me he looks like any other guy out to dinner with his wife and friends.

B. I brought up Trump to answer PAN's question. She apologized for posting it in this thread, but you know, sometimes we all make mistakes. Lighten up. It happens
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 30 Oct 2016, 21:28

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - A. A couple going out to eat is not an expression of their love. It's an expression of the fact that:  a) they're hungry and no one feels like cooking b) they want to hang out with their friends c) they're used to eating out and it's no big deal. If you enjoy the photos and think George looks like a man in love, that's fine. He very well may be, but to me he looks like any other guy out to dinner with his wife and friends.

B. I brought up Trump to answer PAN's question. She apologized for posting it in this thread, but you know, sometimes we all make mistakes. Lighten up. It happens

What can I say Lizzy, I'm a girl in love, I guess I see everything lovey-dovey.  

PAN could have hit the edit button...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 31 Oct 2016, 01:53

Faces and hands don't say same thing.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 31 Oct 2016, 08:52

just Jared has more pictures.There was another woman with them at dinner she is in the front seat of the car.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 31 Oct 2016, 09:39

That's Melania Weiss, Ben's wife, isn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 31 Oct 2016, 10:04

That is her . Isn't her name Leilani not Melania?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 31 Oct 2016, 12:47

George is definitely a man in love. Nothing says "I love you" like coming home hungry after a long day on the set to either cook for yourself or get dressed again to go out because the grown-ass woman who's been at home all day can't cook.

Relax. I'm joking.

This was obviously a pre-arranged thing. They're just out to dinner. You eat and go out with friends whether you're in love or not. It's better if you're also in love, of course.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 31 Oct 2016, 13:28

I think you all are right.  Just a dinner out with friends.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 31 Oct 2016, 13:56

ladybugcngc wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:No,I don't imagine for one second that they did. Much more important (and dare I say it outrageous) stuff to talk about at the mo.

Both Stacy and Elisabetta are happily married, I'm sure still friends of George, and no threat Amal.  It is extremely interesting that you would put this link in this thread (outrageous).  Do you think this is what they talked about over dinner?  Your apology is marred by your intent to inject such a vile thing in the middle of an article about heart felt loving night about town.
One reason perhaps is because it is a civil case-- not criminal.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 31 Oct 2016, 14:07

Fava - is it not obvious I think this is not the thread to talk about this link. Explain to me why you think this is the place and time for this vile conversation.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 31 Oct 2016, 14:38

A) Definitely Not Pregnant
B) Showing off new boobies?????  

I dunno

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 31 Oct 2016, 14:44

Fava - yes, I think that's right. Thanks for clarifying. Guess there's enough that is criminal going on - including the fact that the head of the FBI may have broken the law!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:13

party animal - not! wrote:Fava - yes, I think that's right. Thanks for clarifying. Guess there's enough that is criminal going on - including the fact that the head of the FBI may have broken the law!

I was accurate about your intent.  Outrageous.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:15

party animal - not! wrote:Fava - yes, I think that's right. Thanks for clarifying. Guess there's enough that is criminal going on - including the fact that the head of the FBI may have broken the law!
I think this discussion needs to move to "The Serious Side". There's more to be said, but Ladybug is right. This thread is not the place for it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:21

Oh for goodness sake, PAN posted something in the wrong place... as if none of us has done the same thing.    Smile and move on, ladies.

Let's tar and feather her, deny her Cassamigo tequila for a month and force feed her cheap chocolate bars!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:29

PP - I'm not picking on PAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have something I wanted to add to the Trump discussion, but don't think it belongs here. Hence the suggestion to move it to Serious Side.

I'm well aware everyone f**ks up sometimes. I've had my share of goofs. Gee, even Amal has an off night. She wore her underwear out to dinner for pete's sake. George must have cut her clothing allowance to the point where she couldn't afford a blouse.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:40

Guys, sorry about the thread nonsense I've started. In all honesty I thought things like that might be topics at dinner, given the lawyer at the table and noting that Amal has said  that their house is obsessed with the news.

And I responded to Fava's comment in the same vein.

But then I started to wonder if Ladybug was a new mod.........?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 31 Oct 2016, 15:42

Oh, and maybe tars and feathers would be a good Halloween look for a tequila party somewhere or other - and then dark chocolate bars and marzipan as a hem?

What do you think?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:03

LizzyNY wrote:PP - I'm not picking on PAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have something I wanted to add to the Trump discussion, but don't think it belongs here. Hence the suggestion to move it to Serious Side.

I'm well aware everyone f**ks up sometimes. I've had my share of goofs. Gee, even Amal has an off night. She wore her underwear out to dinner for pete's sake. George must have cut her clothing allowance to the point where she couldn't afford a blouse.
wasn't thinking of you, Lizzy.........

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:05

party animal - not! wrote:Oh, and maybe tars and feathers would be a good Halloween look for a tequila party somewhere or other - and then dark chocolate bars and marzipan as a hem?

What do you think?
whatever floats your boat!  bounce .  certainly would grab GTC's attention, that's for damned sure!  but that's the point, yes?   Razz Yahooooo

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:06

PAN - Love the idea of dark chocolate and marzipan but not too crazy about tar and feathers. Very Happy

Don't think we've got any new mods. Just that the ones we do have have been taking a break lately. I hope they come back soon. I miss them. (Nicky and Lorna Doone, I mean YOU!).
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:09

Chocolate and marzipan .    bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:11

PP - No offense taken. I'm just cranky today. Evil or Very Mad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Mon 31 Oct 2016, 20:01

In defense of bringing Trump into the conversation. As an outsider I can say that the thought of this possibility, and the truly alarming percentage of the US population who seem willing to embrace his hate and vote for him, is alarming and frightening.. I  know that good people all over America feel the same way. In Canada most of us are heartsick and frightened - and puzzled. It is hard to stop thinking about it. And it's important in my view to keep talking about this - everyplace and everywhere. Again, just my  two cents. :-)

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Mon 31 Oct 2016, 20:04

Put another way ... not understanding that we should getting worked up about this.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 31 Oct 2016, 21:25

Oldweston - We here in the States who don't support Trump are just as confused as you are. I can't understand how anyone can consider voting for him after all the disgusting things he has said and done and the constant stream of lies he has told. They'll tell you that, yes, he is a truly horrible person but they're voting for him anyway. It's crazy!

That said, I apologize to Ladybug and anyone else who thinks this should be in another thread. You're right. Oldweston, we've got a discussion going in "The Serious Side" thread. (I probably should have said that first.) Post any more thoughts you have about this on that thread so we don't upset anyone who doesn't want to hear it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 01 Nov 2016, 11:32

Sweet baby Jesus...

Truth positive, what I have always said....it is easier to find a handsome, kind, rich, talented, sexy, funny husband...than the perfect pair of jeans....

Amal and her quest goes on....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Nov 2016, 12:23

Sadly
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 01 Nov 2016, 16:18

I think Amal nailed her look and the jeans fit her perfectly.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 01 Nov 2016, 18:32

Old Navy, Boys' department, $16.99.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 01 Nov 2016, 18:49

I thought it was Home Depot, spray paint aisle. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 Nov 2016, 18:50

I'm sure George enjoyed seeing her in those pants. They fit just the way the were supposed to.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 01 Nov 2016, 18:52

annemarie wrote:I'm sure George enjoyed seeing her in those pants. They fit just the way the were supposed to.
What makes you think that?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 Nov 2016, 19:07

He is her husband and I think he appreciates her figure .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 01 Nov 2016, 19:17

annemarie wrote:He is her husband and I think he appreciates her figure .

Thank you.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 Nov 2016, 19:26

Your welcome.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 01 Nov 2016, 21:22

George Clooney is more in love with his wife than any husband, ever. He is entitled to be, because he found and married the only perfect woman in the world, who is not only brilliant and British funny, but also has a body that designers love to hang their clothes on and a face that makeup artists can use as a canvas.

Can I get an amen?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next