George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer

5 posters

Go down

Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer Empty Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Aug 2016, 19:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beautiful photographs in this portofolio..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer Empty Re: Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Aug 2016, 20:54

PAN I can only see the photo of George laughing with Gio. Very nice. But are there more? How to access?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer Empty Re: Photos of George and Amal from Italian wedding photographer

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Aug 2016, 22:29

Bottom left corner of the website, Donnamarie, there are a series of categories e g getting ready. 

You just browse through each one to see what you can see! There is no particular order...........

On the way through you'll see some lovely weddings - and wedding settings, alot on Lake Como and in Tuscany And some great and innovative photography

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 29 Aug 2016, 22:30

There's also a picture of George with one of Amal's nephew.

You have to go on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click on "portofolio".

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 29 Aug 2016, 22:35

I just finished watching all those pics. They are just breathtaking! The landscape and also the architecture is beyond stunning, and this photographer is able to combine both, wedding and nature / architecture, without one winning.
I saw George in two pics, one with Gio ('getting ready') and one joking around with a little boy, maybe one of Amal's nephews ('happy ending'). There's also one pic of Amal ('ceremonies').

Last edited by carolhathaway on Mon 29 Aug 2016, 22:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much 'just')
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Aug 2016, 22:44

Yea I finally figured it out. Thanks PAN and Doug Ross. Saw the same pics carolh saw. The pics with George or Amal are from Amal's cousin (?) wedding where she officiated.

All of these photos are just stunning. The photographer has a such a talent of setting the scene in almost a poetic way. Beautiful!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Aug 2016, 00:51

Amazing Shocked

Bravo bravo BRAVO !!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down