George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como

+18
Cece42
amaretti
fava
Sevens
isogotit
PigPen
Joanna
catwoman
Jenn
Mazy
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
annemarie
Nicky80
Silje
party animal - not!
Katiedot
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como Empty Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 09:42

Taking these pictures from the 'kissing' thread.

Love is definitely in the air for this engaged couple!

George and Amal were also snapped by shutterbugs enjoying the beautiful scenery Lake Como has to offer by taking a boat ride with loved ones. Alamuddin stayed cool and comfortable in a chic printed maxi dress, while her fiancé kept it cazh in a T-shirt and shorts for the ride.

The soon-to-be married pair recently obtained a marriage license in London. The public posting is a legal requirement when the proposed marriage involves citizens of the European Union, such as Alamuddin, and also hints that their highly anticipated nuptials are right around the corner.

George and Amal have seemingly been scouting locations near his home in Lake Como and, sure enough, Italy is listed as the wedding location.
Additionally, the Oscar winner is said to have turned to Giorgio Armani for his big day.Women's Wear Daily reports "an entire team from the designer's Milan office reportedly flew up to Clooney's Lake Como, Italy, home recently to fit him and his male attendants for his September wedding to human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin." Unfortunately, there's no word yet as to what the bride will be wearing (but we're willing to bet she'll look absolutely gorgeous).

Clooney popped the question in April after barely seven months of dating, offering up a 7-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth at least $750,000.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:45

Can I be the first to say that's not a very flattering dress she's got there? And George, sigh, is in his usual paparazzi friendly casamigos t-shirt.

Oh well, nice to see them out and about at least. Looks like they're enjoying a nice spot of sunshine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin boating on Lake Como

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:47

Oh, I think they did, Katie. Just being sold to other outlets to cover the cost of the hotel room!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:57

Oops, wrong thread. So sorry!

Now I could be wrong, but I think these have been sanctioned by them - Casamigos shots maybe - but a boat or person in the water got very very close....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:00

That dress is the worst outfit I have seen her in. Looks like a tent. But it was time for some more pics after the UN mess.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:04

For anyone quietly (or for that matter, hysterically) pondering the pregnant question, I think it's a question of an unflattering cut with wind blowing up her dress. Also notice the empty wine glass in front of her at the dinner table (the 'kissing' thread).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:18

Yep.

Combined events pix from Mediaset courtesy of Frenchiesfans

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:22

Those pics are so close. I think the pap was invited to do the pictures as they are so clear and close up. And the first one of her standing there and looking into the camera....Only my opinion but I think this was arranged....Probably (as somebody mentioned already) to kill the Israel/Gaza story and talk about the new sighting...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:23

Katiedot wrote:For anyone quietly (or for that matter, hysterically) pondering the pregnant question, I think it's a question of an unflattering cut with wind blowing up her dress.  Also notice the empty wine glass in front of her at the dinner table (the 'kissing' thread). 
Empty because she has been drinking the wine right? In the first pic 1 it looks like it still a little wine left in the glass.

I don't think she is pregnant, just the stomach being blown up because she has been eating some Italian food and the wind blowing up her dress might have helped. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:26

She tends to wear loose flowy clothing and it makes her look pregnant.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 13:46

A few more picures from Chi magazine.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 13 Aug 2014, 14:09

Nicky80 wrote:Those pics are so close. I think the pap was invited to do the pictures as they are so clear and close up. And the first one of her standing there and looking into the camera....Only my opinion but I think this was arranged....Probably (as somebody mentioned already) to kill the Israel/Gaza story and talk about the new sighting...

I don't think so Nicky the timing is impossible, Israel/Gaza was Monday/Tuesday, not enough time. It won't do it any harm though.
Possibly this was already planned, could have been the weekend. Monday choose and edit, Tuesday print, published today.
It has been reported that he was loosing his "gossip" quota in Italian (celebrity) print media.
Viewing these pics, I have to say it looks to me like Amal really loves George.  From these pictures we can see why he only had to say jump, and she asked "how high?".  Not at all surprising, in that case, that she dropped out of the U.N gig so quickly.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 14:11

Yes, in order for these pictures to have been printed, they have to have been taken a few days back. I'm guessing late last week.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 14:23

Actually the dress looks a little better in Chi Magazine. Too much close-up in Eonline.

Nice pics of the two of them together. 

And Katie, you are such an optimist for posting the kissing pics on IMDB. That thread is already deleted. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 14:32

Hahaha! The nutjob sooo hates the fact that he's getting married!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 13 Aug 2014, 15:57

I think the "dress" is actually a beach cover-up or something. Looks like she may be wearing a swimsuit underneath, judging by the straps.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:56; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:46

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think the "dress" is actually a beach cover-up or something. Looks like she Mau be wearing a swimsuit underneath, judging by the straps.

Was about to say the same thing but you beat me to it. :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 13 Aug 2014, 18:39

LornaDoone wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think the "dress" is actually a beach cover-up or something. Looks like she Mau be wearing a swimsuit underneath, judging by the straps.

Was about to say the same thing but you beat me to it. :-)
Agree about the dress. I have to say I cannot stand her because they really do seem to be in Love which is a plus. Boy does George look fantastic or what? In spite of what I said I hope and pray that they make each other happy and have a fulfilling life together.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 19:02

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Wed 13 Aug 2014, 19:56

That's amore! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin exchange a sweet kiss over dinner with friends in Lake Como

Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 19:58

I think the guy on the left is David Pressman, His Nibs' NOOW friend, NYU lawyer now working for Obama..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:05

From Jenn's link

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:07

It's amazing the bad taste of this woman. I love long dress, but that's horrifying. Regardless of  "a beach cover-up or not"
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:17

Those are amazingly clear photos.  Coolio 

They satisfy one of my interests.....
 "Watching people messing about in boats"

Btw...George has a good pair of pins doesn't he ??
 Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:25

Not bad Joanna but I prefer to look at the upper body, shoulders, chest and biceps.  Like them solid built. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:27

Would you say the word 'fit' was appropriate, ladies?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:30

That's the same group of people as the shots of George in blue shorts and top balancing on a whatever floatation.
Photos taken by someone who had permission, in other words-posed.  JMO

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:32

Yep, fit works for me Pan. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:38

It's definitely someone he knows - such a naughty look on his face as he points at him/her - unless of course he's just laughing at a wading photographer..........

Same at D'Este - he either knew or simply didn't mind. Do you remember when they were there before and he was pointing up at a window - maybe that's the one that paps routinely rent if they can. But the place is a fortress.....

Maybe that's it until after the wedding

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:49

Fit ?  Triple Fit !!
....Triple Yay !

Whenever I see pictures of George like these, on the water at Como, I think....
" How on earth can he go back to living 
in LA after experiencing all the peace & calm that 
living close to water brings to the spirit ?"
.....And I really love the way he likes to share it all 
with his family and friends.

Obviously I know the answers for him, but I'm biased as I hate busy towns and cities now.
 If I won the Lotto I'd have another home by the sea 
in a quiet spot I know.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:52

party animal - not! wrote:I think the guy on the left is David Pressman, His Nibs' NOOW friend, NYU lawyer now working for Obama..........

Oh just got it.....Not on Our Watch....took a while though.  LOL

Maybe they've been planning something new ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:08

David Pressman described as George Clooney's consigliere according to Wikipedia. So I guess that makes George The Godfather then. Still struggling to see Amal in Diane Keaton's role.

Last edited by Silje on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:13

Nick Clooney has always joked that he and His Nibs are cousins because they've spent so much time together on human rights......

NYU just like Amal - so did he introduce them.......?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:19

This article throws a lot of light on
their relationship. I won't take up space 
by pasting it, but it's worth reading,
even though it's from 2008.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:40

Hate the dress.  Are those red money bags as the print of the dress?
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:19

More on David Pressman

Interesting stuff

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 14 Aug 2014, 15:18

From Page Six
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Aug 2014, 18:05

They look happy and George looks very good. So this is what George looks like when he is in love wonderful to see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 14 Aug 2014, 23:25

This photo screams "oh yeah, this all belongs to me now!"  PS/ what does fit mean?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 14 Aug 2014, 23:50

PigPen wrote:This photo screams "oh yeah, this all belongs to me now!"  PS/ what does fit mean?

Fit= in good shape.  Derived from "physically fit"

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:15

PigPen wrote:This photo screams "oh yeah, this all belongs to me now!"  PS/ what does fit mean?

He is fit for a night with me PP. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 15 Aug 2014, 03:19

Yes he is fit . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 15 Aug 2014, 04:34

This girl wears short shorts out to dinner, and a long cover up to go boating (they have short ones) a little backwards IMO.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 15 Aug 2014, 05:51

But she isn't boating, it's the friends / relatives that were in the boat, not her, she and George just went to the doc to meet them so not backward just covered up
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Aug 2014, 09:10

fava wrote:

Fit= in good shape.  Derived from "physically fit"
In the Uk if you refer to someone being fit you are usually saying they are sexy!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 15 Aug 2014, 11:25

She wasn't boating they were meeting guests on the dock. These are the rest of the pictures taken of George greeting the same people earlier.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 15 Aug 2014, 14:01

George must think it's FUNNY. 

Last weeks pictures were "papped" no Amal.  This weeks pictures looked posed with Amal.  

Everyone wearing the same clothes right down to the shoes and opening of shirts. I think it's the same day.  Maybe Amal, has to approve pics of herself?

Do you think they are doing a temperature test? Does he get more clicks with or without.  What do they say SSDD. Oh my!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

The 7th August 14 - so she wasn't at work Hmmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Chi article dated 13 August 14

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 15 Aug 2014, 14:04

Or it could be, photo taken on 7 August released on 13 while they get hitched on a remote island while we are not looking, could be 13th then, lucky for some, like his parents. I love you Or 10th pics with the super moon - very Vogue.

George is saying above "Look at me, you think I'm on the dock in Como, I'm on a beach in Bali wearing a tux...you idiots!"

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 15 Aug 2014, 14:39

Wow, gang.  We're really over thinking this!  Relax, sip a cool drink and wait it out.  Reading

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Aug 2014, 17:59

Alisonfan wrote:The 7th August 14 - so she wasn't at work Hmmmm.
Oh nooooooo! She wasn't working for 10 minutes at some point during that day!! Call the work-police!!

/sarcasm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next