George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

+39
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
iamnoone
Picachu
Missa
fava
jusquatoi2014
hathaross
lelacorb
sparkie
bgarabedian
Philippago
Margaret
louisvillelaura
Boshkash
theminis
Alisonfan
catwoman
Mazy
Cece42
LizzyNY
tvfan
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
LornaDoone
Butterfly
Joanna
Maggy
Jenn
phys major
party animal - not!
lionheart
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como Empty Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:01

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everything is coming up roses for lovebirds George Clooney and fiancée Amal Alamuddin— who were spotted scouting a possible wedding venue, surrounded flowers, in Como, Italy on Friday.
Hand in hand, the lovebirds took a romantic stroll around Lake Como while searching for a spot to host their September wedding.
Afterwards, they boated to the posh Grad hotel Villa D’este in Cernobbio village for dinner, sources said.
The power couple also toured at least one other wedding venue in the area.
The “Gravity” star and his British lawyer bride-to-be also searched for a place to get married in Venice in early June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:11

So they are in Italy now? The flowers make it look really romantic. Of course in pictures six they don't look to happy.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:12

So they are in Italy now? The flowers make it look really romantic. Of course in pictures six they don't look to happy.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:20

I love the pics! Have Nick and Nina arrived yet?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:21

She in white and he in suit it gives you already an idea how the wedding pics look like  Razz  

I don't think they were scouting wedding venues. They dressed up really nicely. I think it was just a nice romantic dinner at the Grad Hotel. But I can be wrong of course...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:22

Sevens wrote:I love the pics! Have Nick and Nina arrived yet?

don't know...I guess not yet. But I'm sure we will see pictures as soon they arrive and go out for dinner   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:22

I was thinking the same thing Nicky. I love her purse.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:30

They look like they went out for dinner. The press just make crap up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:35

George dresses himself with a suit, which makes this look really formal...finally, he isn't wandering around with outdated T-shirt and slack jeans!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:41

Nicky80 wrote:She in white and he in suit it gives you already an idea how the wedding pics look like  Razz  

I don't think they were scouting wedding venues. They dressed up really nicely. I think it was just a nice romantic dinner at the Grad Hotel. But I can be wrong of course...
Yeah, but he has to get his hair done first. The gray is ok, but it looks a bit messy to me...and he looks a bit heavier than before while Amal keeps losing weight! Hope they'll find some balance in the wedding! George needs some exercise and the bride-to-be should stop losing her weight! Very Happy 

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:43

Lovely pics, and she is showing a bit of a smout there.  Almost the same pics as with Stacy a couple years ago, minus her parents and his parents.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:44

Gosh, so handsome. And I like that he has a little tummy now. Cute.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:50

Nicky, a bit off topic here. It just feels great having some new pics of George while I’m trying to stay up till 3am for Germany’s World Cup game! Sorry George I’ll keep supporting Germany even in the next game when they're fighting the USA!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 18:53

Coolio  thanks.....All support is needed and appreciated. and now you can see it is worth to support us and stay up late as a reward you got new pics from George.  Give hearts
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:05

They're at Villa D'Este in Cernobbio for dinner. Very, very nice. Does weddings. (Krasinski and Blunt). Very private

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:19

I like George when he is
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:29

Now it is happening again. The Net is really working against me today. Sigh.

I like George when he is a little bigger.No need to diet for me George
Smile But the girl is shrinking by the minute. Better marry her while there still anything left of her.

Now that England is out, I'll be rooting for Germany. Aber Ich kann nicht die ganze Nacht aufbleiben.Ich unterstutze Sie in meinen träumen. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:32

Not only do they look incredibly unhappy with each other  Seesaw of good and e  she looks like a transvestite in the pictures!! Guess the paps don't like her.

George looks incredibly handsome though Love letter
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:33

Very, very classy. Thanks Nicki.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Sat 21 Jun 2014, 19:55

Love4  Love4 
Thanks Nicki!  Give Flowers
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:04

This one reminds me of SK!

Love the shoes and purse!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:15

party animal - not! wrote:They're at Villa D'Este in Cernobbio for dinner. Very, very nice. Does weddings. (Krasinski and Blunt). Very private

Great pictures.....

Lovely venue pan..... Thumbs up! 

Oi, you! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:17

I love the purse.
G does not need to loose weight, he is perfect. lip smack
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:18

They both look lovely.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:44

Maggy wrote:This one reminds me of SK!

She looks like a ... Klingon in this one, a male Klingon.  Shocked
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 20:56

Atalante wrote:
Maggy wrote:This one reminds me of SK!

She looks like a ... Klingon in this one, a male Klingon.  Shocked

Klingon?  Seriously?

She'd need bigger boobs.

Maybe her ear might remind one of a Vulcan but that's just the way her hair is falling behind her ear.  And maybe the arch of her eyebrows.  Vulcan, maybe.  Klingon.  No way!  

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:01

... I said ... male ...  Shocked
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:12

Yea, but same thing. It's the eyebrows and ears. Not the forehead! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:14

Grasping at straws folks. Problem with that is that a straw holds no support and only provides a slippery slope.

I love the dress, looks like it would be very comfortable on a hot day or evening, it drapes very elegantly and they just make a nice looking couple.

She's smart, she has a lovely British accent, which I really like and they'll probably have a very elegant looking wedding.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:17

Yeah, ..., a male Vulcan, like Mister Spock. I mixed them up. ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:17

Well, she sure won't be accused of making googly eyes at him in these pics.

I knew we'd be getting some 'together' shots, though, with the tabloid rumor mill working overtime the last couple of days.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:20

In picture 12 he's pointing at something and she just doesn't care.  killmenow What a wedding it will be.  pityviolin
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:23

Well if get an invite (with a free plane ride) you can bet my fat ass I'll be there! HA!

Hey, I think it would be a great idea. I could hitch a ride with Cindy and Rande (with an e) from L.A.!!

He should have at least ONE fan from this site representing! Someone here should be there to get the pictures for our site!

I'm just volunteering myself! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:39

LOL and while you are volunteering to make pictures for this side I'm volunteering to hold your camera equipment of course as you can not carry it alone. So maybe Rande (with an e) and Cindy can make a stop in Berlin to pick me up  alien 

Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 21:47

Sounds like a plan Nicky!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 21 Jun 2014, 22:19

I love seeing them together. Hopefully there will be many more photos to come.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jun 2014, 22:31

Poor Amal's trying to make sure her heels don't go through the slats on that ramp........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 21 Jun 2014, 22:33

I'm sorry, she is one unattractive lady.  Just plain ugly (in my opinion), and she is to damn skinny.  I look back at some of the other ladies he has dated, and she doesn't fit the mold.  She maybe be smart and all that, but she has no looks.  George looks good in the photos.  However, either one of them look totally happy in the some of the photos.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan Sat 21 Jun 2014, 22:57

I know people say that they are never looking at each other in pics, but look at pic 3! haha

I think they're just very private people and are hyper aware that papz are taking pics of them

tvfan
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jun 2014, 23:16

These are just a few pictures from what I'm sure was a full series. I'm sure they picked those that were clearer than others. No one has a freakin smile on their face for every second of their day.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Jun 2014, 23:23

tvfan - I would agree with you except that when she's on her own she always seems to have a smile for the paps. It's just when she's with George that she turns into a picklepuss. I wouldn't expect full-on PDA, because that's so not him, but a smile of two wouldn't hurt.

Maybe he told her not to feed the animals or they'll never go away. Laughing IMO she likes the atttention way more than he does, but I'm guessing that will change with time. Being followed around 24/7 can get old pretty fast, as he knows very well.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 23:39

Lizzy  love the picklepuss, made me chuckle.  I do believe she is loving the attention.  All I can say is if I were walking with George hand in hand I would have a smile from ear to ear OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Jun 2014, 23:57

Cece42 - Me too!  Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 22 Jun 2014, 00:04

Cece42 wrote:Lizzy  love the picklepuss, made me chuckle.  I do believe she is loving the attention.  All I can say is if I were walking with George hand in hand I would have a smile from ear to ear OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 22 Jun 2014, 00:07

It's interesting that no other outlet has these pix.........another agreed exclusive? If so, good for them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 00:47

They intertwine their fingers when holding hands. The few times I've seen him holding hands with the previous women, he never did that. It was always cross-palms. He's all in. She'd better not break his heart.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:00

I think George did a esthetic procedure, he is with much younger face
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:04

What a lucky woman! Hope she deserves it all.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:17

They interwine their fingers all the time... the blurring photos in Cabo and the party pics of them leaving together.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:19

PAN - Not exclusive - NY Post has them too.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next