George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

+39
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
iamnoone
Picachu
Missa
fava
jusquatoi2014
hathaross
lelacorb
sparkie
bgarabedian
Philippago
Margaret
louisvillelaura
Boshkash
theminis
Alisonfan
catwoman
Mazy
Cece42
LizzyNY
tvfan
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
LornaDoone
Butterfly
Joanna
Maggy
Jenn
phys major
party animal - not!
lionheart
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by party animal - not! Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:47

Yep, but isn't Page Six part of the New York Post?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by LizzyNY Sun 22 Jun 2014, 01:53

PAN - Sorry about that! I saw it on the Post's homepage - didn't notice the Page Six address under the photos here.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 22 Jun 2014, 02:18

Atalante wrote:In picture 12 he's pointing at something and she just doesn't care.  killmenow What a wedding it will be.  pityviolin
If you click on picture #8 so you can see the full picture you will see her looking were he is pointing. It looks like #12 was taken before she turned her head up. It is hard enough believing the videos, the pictures are only a split second.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 22 Jun 2014, 02:59

She looks like she has been crying, or is just about holding it together, maybe just angry.  Not the happy bride to be.

Not like any vacation pictures I've ever seen before. 

Still, couple of days down, 10 weeks to go. Laughing

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 03:31

I think she just doesn't have the kind of face that can hide fatigue. She looks tired and grumpy, which would be perfectly understandable after a day at home, a flight to Italy, and dinner and a 'tour.' But I'd find it hard not to have a gleam in my eye if I were about to marry my perfect guy (that is, if I were still the marrying kind, which I'm not), no matter how tired or grumpy I was.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 03:45

Gleam yes  If it were me on his arms there would be a bunch of women on COH commenting "when is she going to wipe that smile off her face, enough already"! lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 22 Jun 2014, 04:34

You don't have to smile like an idiot to show that you are happy!! Really ppl! They are talking, walking, smiling, not talking, not smiling ,walking ,eating.. Do you smile all the time? This is life, not a fairy tale with happily ever after..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sun 22 Jun 2014, 07:18

last week there were photos showing her tiny figure - this dress though while very pretty, looks a little like a maternity dress, especially from the side.  The back is taught and the front is so loose.  Could she be pregnant?  Tiny women can go from no tummy to a "pop" overnight.  I don't know, it's just the dress looks so big in the front, as if it is covering a baby bump OR she is just lost weight and it looks big?  I never thought she was pregnant, but something hit me about this photo.  I myself went from nothing to "pop" myself and had similar outfits where the back looked super small and the front was loose.  Or maybe I need to get a life and stop over thinking  Very Happy

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sun 22 Jun 2014, 07:52

I am sure that she will have to go back to London when Nina and Nick arrive. Its a shame that George is spending all his time with her looking for a venue when all she is interested is the fame and money. She is one ugly looking individual, one that only a mother could possibly love. If he marries her it will be the biggest mistake of his life.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 22 Jun 2014, 08:26

Amal smiles with difficulty ... maybe it's too tired to admire the wonderful landscape or is annoyed by the usual process that holiday Clooney proposes to his girlfriend of the moment? Boh certain that we will see the place and the boyfriend are perfect ....
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 22 Jun 2014, 08:39

This is what george wants and love is in the eyes of the beholder. he is the only one who knows how he feels and loves. None of us do, and no one has the right to judge anyone. I personally do not know her but I know about George more and she makes him happy. I guess that is all that matters. no one else, and only george and his thoughts and what his heart tells him . love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jun 2014, 09:00

Oh dear....same old.....same old....same old.... Repetitious disrespectful comments about George's lady.

Amal is going to be George's Wife....will those type of comments
continue when they are married, I wonder ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 22 Jun 2014, 09:11

Amal's face in pictures 5&6 says all I need to know about her and confirms everything I thought about her. Good luck George you are going to need it.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 22 Jun 2014, 09:11

Margaret wrote:I am sure that she will have to go back to London when Nina and Nick arrive. Its a shame that George is spending all his time with her looking for a venue when all she is interested is the fame and money. She is one ugly looking individual, one that only a mother could possibly love. If he marries her it will be the biggest mistake of his life.

Way out of your line there Margaret - what a disgraceful comment - the only ugliness that is plain to see here is your post and what it reveals -

Warning to Everyone - Tone down your comments on all threads relating to current/past women in George's lives -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jun 2014, 09:14

Thank you theminis.  Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jun 2014, 11:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Try to do a photo shop of this photo Amal replacing her long hair with a short cut and removing the lipstick looks like a man |
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 22 Jun 2014, 11:51

Thanks for all the photos Smile

They look good!!! George seems that gain a little weight Razz Italian delicious food maybe? Very Happy

He looks HANDSOMEEEE!!!!!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you 

I like her dress and shoes, and purse Smile

I think she is still getting used to the paps taking photos of them together. For her is the one she loves, not George Clooney.
I really would like to know how she must feel knowing that LOL

And I feel weird looking at them and knowing that she is not another girlfriend like the other ones, (it could be, seeing the photos) but no, he chose her to spend all his life with.

I have my letter written when the engaged...I don´t know If I should post or not.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 12:21

@Lelacorb why do you want to photoshop somebody to look like a man? I think every women who gets Photoshop with short hair and no lipstick can look like a man. Even you. So what was your point?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 22 Jun 2014, 12:30

Leave them Nicky, they are making fun of successful woman while they are sitting here hiding behind their screens, hating on HER LOOK ..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 12:31

Yeah Right
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 22 Jun 2014, 12:47

AAaaggg really. Stop attacking her ok?? He loves her, she loves him. Accept it!!!!

The ones who criticize her for her appearance. Beauty is very subjective. The likes are the likes.
What can be ugly for me, for you can be beautiful. It is something that even a child understands ... 

I would like to know the people that critize her for her look, how they look. I don´t like to judge people for they appearance, and I´m pretty sure you say the same until you are in front of you computer. And I don´t accept the answers that: George has to be with a very pretty girl, thar she is now more public person, his past girldfriends looked better.... blah blah.
Why? Because is a Hollywood start? It´s a man. With a very interesting job and famous, but a man. Who found the woman who he wants to get married.  And If you don´t accept it, maybe you don´t deserve to be his fan, because a good fan accept it and is happy with the one he chose because he is happy!!! 

And sorry for this to the other members.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 13:28

Can't see many lawyers marry this: LINK  Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 22 Jun 2014, 13:50

Why? Be a lawyer is a profession, not how a person is.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:22

I thought it must have been the Kentucky food. lol Isnt it hot in Italy ? I demand a picture of him without a shirt. WOOO!

Last edited by lionheart on Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:28; edited 1 time in total

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:26

I'm not sure if I believe this marriage is a Love Story.I think there could be other reasons too. Yes, W2O4D I know they have intertwined hands but still hmmmm.But George is a grown man. It's his decision.It don't believe it is a shotgun wedding (don't think the dress is a maternity dress.)

I know George has a lot of female fans who want a piece of him, so any girlfriend would be a disappoinent, even more so a wife to be.But all the hate for Amal is a useless waist of energy.I am all for freedom of speech but let's not turn this board into the GC board on IMDB. Please.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:41

Nicky80 wrote:@Lelacorb why do you want to photoshop somebody to look like a man? I think every women who gets Photoshop with short hair and no lipstick can look like a man. Even you. So what was your point?
Short hair, if a woman has a pretty face, do not make it look like a man but highlight its beauty!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:52

hathaross wrote:Why? Be a lawyer is a profession, not how a person is.
 Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 22 Jun 2014, 14:58

lelacorb wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:@Lelacorb why do you want to photoshop somebody to look like a man? I think every women who gets Photoshop with short hair and no lipstick can look like a man. Even you. So what was your point?
Short hair, if a woman has a pretty face, do not make it look like a man but highlight its beauty!
What's the point? Even if she looks like a man, SHE IS NOT A MAN! Shocked 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:03

Sevens wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
What's the point? Even if she looks like a man, SHE IS NOT A MAN! Shocked 
I hope!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:26

Would people have been all happy and praying for him had he been engaged to a woman like Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn?

I don't know enough about Amal to like or dislike her.  But do hope George will be happy.  If we think about our own lives, how many times did we come across someone with whom we truly wanted to spend our life with? I guess there would only be a few at most in anyone's life. And then think about how many of them were still available when we met them?  Would be even fewer if not none.  

I don't believe George, being himself as I think I know, would decide to marry Amal because of some kind of agenda, political or otherwise.  Based on the very limited information I have about her,  I also don't think she would be a perfect match for George or they could connect at all levels of their souls.  But as someone said earlier, nothing is perfect in the real world.  Good enough is already good enough to begin with. And who knows? They have decided to take a chance to grow together, and they will grow either closer or apart, like any couples.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:33

Atalante wrote:In picture 12 he's pointing at something and she just doesn't care.  killmenow What a wedding it will be.  pityviolin

That's a stretch.  It's a split second--she could look up the very next moment.....

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 22 Jun 2014, 15:37

Her face has gotten too thin. 
I personally think she is more attractive than EC.  The only times she looked her best were in photoshopped modelling photos.  Amal doesn't have that advantage.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jun 2014, 16:09

I think it's interesting that there hasn't been a significant change in her style since they began dating.  Usually the stylist has kicked in by now and the girl of the moment has started her transformation into "movie star's girlfriend". While I think Amal's work and business casual looks are spot-on, I'm not a fan of her casual outfits, and I think she can be a little heavy-handed with the blush. However, nearly a year on, she's still rocking what she likes.  For someone whose career does not require her to constantly be up on fashion trends and have her own personal "glam squad" I think she does alright.

George clearly likes her as she is; maybe we could afford her the same consideration?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 16:45

Missa wrote:I think it's interesting that there hasn't been a significant change in her style since they began dating.  Usually the stylist has kicked in by now and the girl of the moment has started her transformation into "movie star's girlfriend". While I think Amal's work and business casual looks are spot-on, I'm not a fan of her casual outfits, and I think she can be a little heavy-handed with the blush. However, nearly a year on, she's still rocking what she likes.  For someone whose career does not require her to constantly be up on fashion trends and have her own personal "glam squad" I think she does alright.

George clearly likes her as she is; maybe we could afford her the same consideration?

Yeah Right
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 22 Jun 2014, 17:28

Missa wrote:

i liked this comment from Missa and was so sad to read some of the nasty comments on this thread, there really are horrible people on this site and i just dont undestand how they can live with themselves in being that nasty to someone they dont know, i dread to think what they are like to people in person
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 22 Jun 2014, 17:44

re:  them looking unhappy, I agree that they (NEITHER OF THEM) like having the paps take photos of what is clearly a private moment. 

also were these ALL the photos in the series?  sometimes the press picks & chooses to slant an article to gain readership. 

JMHO.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jun 2014, 17:59

Very sad to read some of the comments on here referring to her as being ugly. its the comments that are ugly not her.  So she's not your run of the mill blonde girl next door, doesn't make her ugly.  She has a distinct look and to me that actually makes her more attractive.  George is obviously very attracted to her, mind, body and soul! so maybe grow up and get over it!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 18:02

fava wrote:

That's a stretch.  It's a split second--she could look up the very next moment.....
She doesn't look happy. The ox is playing ball.  Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jun 2014, 18:12

Go crawl back under your rock Atalante.  You are too much of a pessimist.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:11

@Atalante, I removed you last post as the link was off topic. Now you post it again. I will remove it again and I ask you not to repost it again. Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:11

Why would you do that ? Huh ? Not relevant enough for you ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:13

melbert wrote:Go crawl back under your rock Atalante.  You are too much of a pessimist.
That is such a nice thing of you to say Melbert. You just showed your true face. Thank you.  Shocked
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:14

Atalante wrote:Why would you do that ? Huh ? Not relevant enough for you ?

If you want to post videos about hungry children who are going to die then please post it in a correct thread or open a new thread but this thread is not the right one and off topic. And you are here long enough to know that. Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:16

To me that was not off topic. It was just setting priorities.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:20

No you didn't you were clearly off topic. Let me explain to you what off topic means....

This thread is about Amal and George in Como....That is ON topic

Your post/video was about poor children half dead...OFF topic 

If you really care about those children you pretend to do then you post it in the right section to give it the right attention....But you didn't.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:22

melbert wrote:Go crawl back under your rock Atalante.  You are too much of a pessimist.
And this kinda of shit wasn't off topic ?????????????????
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:26

No as Melbert was responding to your comment which you gave about Amal which was on topic. If you do not like the response sorry to hear that but it is an open forum. If you give an opinion (on topic) there is always somebody else who disagree with your opinion and post that.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:29

But you prohibit me to put stuff into perspective. That's JUST great !!! (Nicky80: removed link - off topic)

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:56; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed link)
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:51

Way2Old4Dis wrote:They intertwine their fingers when holding hands. The few times I've seen him holding hands with the previous women, he never did that. It was always cross-palms. He's all in. She'd better not break his heart.
Way 2, he's done intertwine with Sk, and a few time with EC.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:58

I don't believe you have to KNOW someone to form an opinion of them, to me facial expressions tell a lot, and in my opinion they do not come across as a lovely couple or a happy couple!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next