George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW

+10
Hebe
carolhathaway
DoubleZoe
Donnamarie
Tulips
it's me
Nicky80
PigPen
Katiedot
party animal - not!
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW

Post by Tulips Fri 29 Jan 2016, 01:15

I logged in with Facebook. What a wonderful interview. Never heard the bit where he didn't like the name George before.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney to be a guest January 26 on RTL Late Night Netherlands re NOOW

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jan 2016, 05:50

Hmm
Before what?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleZoe Fri 29 Jan 2016, 15:08

I dont know guys how you feel but when he was asked about Amal he wasnt so convincing when he said he is happy. Also his face during the whole montage video was somehow (IMO) plain or cold kinda.. :/
DoubleZoe
DoubleZoe
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 29 Jan 2016, 16:11

What more did he say? I thought about log in with FB too but I don´t like many websites take my data.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 Jan 2016, 17:10

George was fine and enjoyed himself. He said he was happy and spoke the way he always does about Amal nothing odd about it. He told about when they were living in New York and she wanted to go walk in Central Park and he had to tell her they couldn't because of the press. He was discussing her handling the press attention she now gets.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:03

I can't see this interview.  Maybe it will eventually get on YouTube.  Annemarie, glad to read that you thought he was as he always is.   I would be surprised if he didn't sound happy.  Very rarely have I not seen him happy in the way he looks or talks during interviews.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:32

I didnt see anything off about the way he spoke about Amal. I thought he was very sweet when speaking about her.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleZoe Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:38

Ok maybe its just me.. Sad I really hope that he is happy with Amal and will be with her for decades. Smile
DoubleZoe
DoubleZoe
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:43

He talked about Hail Caeser and said it was his 4th movie with the Coens and he's played dumb characters in each of the films but this character is the dumbest. I hope that comes off how I mean to say it. He is not saying this in a negative way.

He also talked about Money Monster and how that movie is Jodie's vision.

He talked about changes to the Not on our Watch program and more about Sudan and the part about going by Timothy for a year when he was younger.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jan 2016, 21:31

A year 
Of name changing?

Ah....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jan 2016, 03:22

He did it for his brief stint as a news reporter.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 30 Jan 2016, 03:28

Very Happy    I bet he was good .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jan 2016, 03:48

I've been trying to find the video in my archives (with no luck so far) and I remember he was kind of dorky, in a very cute way!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jan 2016, 05:55

Lol
Thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jan 2016, 12:50

Yes, it's somewhere here on this site too. He also used to DJ when he was a student and used the name Timothy then because he thought it was cooler than George!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 30 Jan 2016, 14:22

I just checked the link to the RTL Late Night Show again, and it worked! 53 minutes long - with lots of interruptions which doubled the time for me. Because my internet isn't that slow I think it's because they want to sell a premium version of it. 
But I really liked it!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 30 Jan 2016, 15:02

It´s working now for me too !! Will enjoy it !! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Apr 2016, 16:51

The edition of 'Linda' is out now..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Long lead time.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2