George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant

3 posters

Go down

Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant Empty Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant

Post by Nicky80 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:20

Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant

Julia Roberts and George Clooney, Hollywood’s biggest and brightest movie stars, have a history together that spans almost 15 years, over $1 billion at the box office, one movie marriage, and one Vanity Fair cover together. And in a new interview, Roberts, the Oscar-winning actress and Taylor Swift–concert cameo artist, reveals how the duo’s relationship has evolved over the years.
Roberts and Clooney first united on-screen in 2001’s Ocean’s Eleven. Clooney, and his maleOcean’s Eleven co-stars Brad Pitt and Matt Damon have a fabled history with film-set pranks. And in those early days, Roberts was subjected to those hijinks along with everyone else, reportedly getting cold buckets of water staged over her doorway and potted plants blocking her trailer entrance. But while filming Ocean’s Twelve, in 2004, the star reveals that the trio changed their tune towards her once they learned she was pregnant with twins.
“At George’s house, I remember walking down this path pregnant with Phinn and Hazel and turning the corner, and all the boys were sitting at the table having lunch,” Roberts tellsAllure. “They were like, ‘Oh, come sit down.’ I wasn’t allowed to walk the stairs.
“It was such a sweet shift in our relationships because originally, it was all pranks and teasing each other,” she explains. “And here I am pregnant, so it’s like pulling out my chair and just making sure I have enough water and, ‘Are you feeling okay? You look a little peaked.’ ‘I’m fine.’”
The two have remained friends over the years, re-uniting for the film adaptation of August: Osage County, which starred Roberts and was produced by Clooney. And in 2013, the two were photographed laughing and chatting like the best of friends at the Britannia Awards.

Although Roberts did not attend Clooney’s wedding in Italy last year, the actress has spoken about her fondness for her friend's new wife, Amal Clooney, after having dinner with the newlyweds this past May. “George doesn’t need my approval,” she told reporters, “but I am quite enamored of her.”
Fortunately for moviegoers, Clooney and Roberts re-unite on-screen again this coming April, in Jodie Foster’s drama-thriller Money Monster. In the film, Clooney stars as a financial TV personality who is taken hostage by a viewer (Jack O’Connell) after the personality dispenses bad investment advice to his audience. Roberts co-stars as Clooney’s on-screen producer and love interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant Empty Re: Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Sep 2015, 21:42

Nice article thank you.

Theres also a video of Julia at Georges house
when she interviewed him while pregnant.

She needed wees and cake.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant Empty Re: Julia Roberts explains how George Clooney took care of her while she was pregnant

Post by melbert Mon 21 Sep 2015, 00:55

She was "just" pregnant with 3rd child Henry when her and George did the Oprah special interview.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down