George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane

+4
fluffy
Doug Ross
party animal - not!
Nicky80
8 posters

Go down

Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  Empty Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Sep 2015, 20:32

Does somebody know to which thread that belong to so i can merge it. I might have a black out or is it new kind of????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  Empty Re: Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Sep 2015, 20:56

Is this from Amal's cousin's wedding? Same venue

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane  Empty Re: Bon Appetit George Clooney ! Dinner at Villa Mangiacane

Post by Doug Ross Wed 09 Sep 2015, 21:00

I don't think we have other photos of this "event", it's definitely a new kind of.

He's dressed down for a wedding.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Sep 2015, 21:31

This one Nicky?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 10 Sep 2015, 19:20

I don't think so. In the link you provided he wears a tuxedo. In the one above he wears a Shirt. ah well.....at least something new... Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Sep 2015, 19:30

Not sure, just wondered whether this was the night before.....or during the day afterwards...the hair's about right........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 10 Sep 2015, 19:37

Well but then you can refer this pic to at least 10 more threads..... Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 08:22

If someone is cute enough to blow up the picture, look in the mirror and check out George's hand, maybe you can date it? scratch
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 11 Sep 2015, 18:58

Anyone can zoom in on any picture on their 
PC or laptop or tablet. 
I've just done it and there's not a reflection 
of George's fingers..Cuts off at his knuckles.

Have a go and please correct me if I'm wrong.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:01

OK I read fluffys post 10 times. I don't understand. Which Picture she want to blow up and what Hand she wants to date? Razz Razz Razz

Joanna please translate, you seem to get it..... Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:03

Nicky..she's referring to the photo you posted at the beginning of this thread.  His back side (no pun intended) is reflected in the mirror behind the group.. If the blow up photo show's no wedding band on his hand in the mirror reflection-the photo was taken before the wedding.. If a wedding band is visible... photo after wedding.

Okay dokey???

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:09

Okay dokey...get it....Thanks.

blow up means to me "Explosion" and date "when two People meet up"... LOL now I got it Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:12

It's good advice - except I don't think you can see his hand..............!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:20

I can't see the wedding band on his hand neither.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 11 Sep 2015, 19:46

Maybee he took it off. Not all men wear their wedding bands all the time.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Sep 2015, 20:39

You can't see the wedding band because his hand is not shown.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down