George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015

+15
LizzyNY
littlelight
amaretti
silly willy
Rach Clooney
annemarie
Alisonfan
carolhathaway
bgarabedian
Nicky80
SideEyeSally
kat19
Donnamarie
Tulips
party animal - not!
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015

Post by LizzyNY Mon 03 Aug 2015, 15:20

Lorna - I agree that no one is perfect and everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful. Accepting each other's definitions' even though we disagree with them, would be ideal, but I guess life doesn't work that way.

I know that what I find nauseating is the media drooling all over Amal, calling her stunning and gorgeous etc. no matter how she happens to look at the moment, just because she's George's wife.. She isn't always all that!

As I said before, she's an attractive woman. With her hair and make-up done and in designer clothes she can look very pretty - just like millions of other girls all over the world. I know it isn't all her fault (although she does her bit, IMO) but this constant fawning over her is really a bit much. If my saying so offends anyone, I'm sorry but not everyone thinks marrying George somehow made her the most beautiful woman in the world - even if he thinks she is.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney has a laughing fit as he steps out for romantic date with his leggy wife Amal in Lake Como - 23. July 2015

Post by catwoman Mon 03 Aug 2015, 16:26

Sorry but I speak what I think. I'm not here to please anyone but to join the group and give my opinion. From the moment a woman marries a world-famous man, she knows she will be subject to criticism, including his appearance, so I'll keep talking about what I think. And not only am I talking, just see the page of the daily mail
For me old-fashioned, is the person sunning knowing the harm that entails.

Sorry, Lorna, but I have not read your entire post, laziness and also my English is not so good
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 16:52

I agree Lizzy it is not her fault the press are ridiculous and have to say something. She enjoys looking nice and has fun with fashion. The love of fashion seems to run in her family. Life is too short to not wear what makes you happy whether others like it or not. Just because I wouldn't wear something doesn't mean someone else shouldn't we all have different styles and that is a good thing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 17:13

The press does drool over Amal's appearance way too often.
When it goes into overdrive people start to tire of reading it over and over again. Then you get backlash and resentment from some. "Who does she think she is" attitude.

I'm sure George thinks Amal is the most beautiful woman in the world. And that is what should matter most to Amal. Well, that and in her own eyes she should feel confident in her looks. Nothing wrong with that.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 03 Aug 2015, 17:31

LornaDoone,
I totally agree with you.
I stated exactly the same thing in one of my first comments some weeks ago.

To me there's no option to insult somebody and then write "in my opinion". That doesn't make the offense less of an offense.
I always think if I would say this to the person face-to-face. And if I wouldn't I also don't write it here or elsewhere. Maybe that's just me  but from  other comments here it seems that it might bother others as well.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 03 Aug 2015, 19:54

Some people on this board hide behind the "it's my opinion" defense waaaay too often. It's too easy to just throw that out there every time you want to spew hate and insults. More often than not, it's not an actual "opinion," it's just rude and hateful garbage that you would never actually say to someone's face.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 03 Aug 2015, 20:08

I think the press and media keep on & on about 
Amal Clooney for the same reason that they used to
go on & on about George Clooney.
Money making for the writers & editors from using 
the Clooney name.

Period.  Twisted Evil

The subjects of their writings can't be blamed....
Can they ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 21:14

Right Joanna.

The press (in particular Daily Mail) write the worst copy when they post pictures.  Such inane jibberish about what George and Amal are wearing.  But they gotta print something to go along with the pics. They don't have much substance so this is what we get.

I wholeheartedly agree with all the comments regarding insulting remarks made about Amal.  Put yourself in her shoes and see how you would feel if you read some of the hateful stuff that has been written about her.  She's really done nothing wrong to deserve it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 03 Aug 2015, 21:49

Only George know if AmAl deserve it.Kat ppl opinion is ppl opinion may not yours but theirs.we here George fans I sometime like Amal sometime Not.like now with her Nose to Egypt.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 22:45

Amal is doing her job the case was given to her , if it were a problem she would not be working on it. Why should she not do the cases she is given because she is married to George? Peoples opinions can be wrong especially if they are not privy to all the facts of a case.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 23:02

Amal is doing her job.  She is defending the integrity of the law by representing her clients. Her interests lies with her clients' rights and not public opinion.  I would think George admires her commitment to her work. Amal and George share the same passion for human rights.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Aug 2015, 23:05

Yes I know I've veered off topic here.  Sorry in advance.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Tue 04 Aug 2015, 00:19

Alisonfan, you missed the entire point of my post about "opinions" but whatever. Not surprised.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:41

Kat no you miss my point too not surprised Huh!
We all George fan here Me Bec he is kind. You Kat?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Aug 2015, 17:32

I'm a fan of George firstly because of his film work
over more than 20 years.
Secondly because over the years of watching 
his life he appears to be a decent type of chap, 
with a very loyal nature.
The kind of chap I'd have liked for a brother.

And I like and admire his choice of a wife !
Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 04 Aug 2015, 18:32

What Amal does for a living has no effect on my being a fan of George that is ridiculous. George has his career and Amal has hers they have nothing to do with each other. 

The idea that Amal should pick and choose cases that won't offend Geoge's fans is laughable.  She has to take the cases she is given and do her job , a job which I think she loves doing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 04 Aug 2015, 21:28

Totally agree with you, annemarie and Joanna! 
I don't become less of a fan because Amal takes on a case or not. And I really like how he changed (or seem to have changed).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Tue 18 Aug 2015, 16:17

Hello, friends, is this front or back?
scratch

It's hard to tell as photo is cropped. I saw these boxers on sale at Macy's last week in men's underwear.
$20 for 3.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Surfing
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 18 Aug 2015, 18:19

It's quite obvious it's the back. Such a cute outfit too.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2