George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

+13
bgarabedian
carolhathaway
Missa
Silje
Nicky80
LizzyNY
Joanna
Donnamarie
SideEyeSally
party animal - not!
annemarie
Alisonfan
benex
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 16 Jul 2015, 15:27

Well, I don't know about the princess at the wedding, but Tala looks like she's going to her graduation from clown college.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 15:56

I will just say no matter what maybe(?) the majority of critics thinks about that outfit Tala is owning it.  She seems very confident about her look. I don't like it but hey if she does then go for it.  

She and Amal have very different tastes when it comes to fashion but both of them seem really comfortable with their choices.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 16:03

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Well, I don't know about the princess at the wedding, but Tala looks like she's going to her graduation from clown college.
The princess actually looked worse.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 16:40

annemarie what princess was this? Was her wedding recent? 

Way2, been missing you.  Nice to have you back this morning.  Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 16:52

She is a Dutch princess her name is Mabel she was attending  the Swedish Crown princesses wedding in 2010.It was a bustier top with a tulle skirt covering one leg of the trousers and one trouser leg showing.

I guess i'm not avant-garde enough for some of these outfits.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:09

annemarie I searched the wedding you referenced.  Couldn't find a pic of the princess with the funky outfit.  I was curious tho.  I think that look (one pant leg/skirt) is not something most women find attractive.  That's probably why we don't see it even on women who wear high fashion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:13

To be honest I don't want to see it on any woman it just looks odd to me like a dog ate your pant leg or your tailor ran out of material lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:27

Il Gatto Nero facebook page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:29

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:53

Thanks Silje!!!

Well that is a look. LOL

But it looks like she has an actual "pair" of pants.  It at least has some balance.  But facepalm
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 21:59

Wonder how it works if you need the loo...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 22:03

party animal - not! wrote:Il Gatto Nero facebook page

He looks so good.  And tanned!  

PAN I was browsing through some of the pictures.  It is an absolutely gorgeous restaurant.  

The views are spectacular.  I want to go there sooooooo badly.  I'm sure the food is fantastic

No wonder George goes there so often.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 22:32

Not bad, is it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 22:56

Donnamarie wrote:Thanks Silje!!!

Well that is a look. LOL

But it looks like she has an actual "pair" of pants.  It at least has some balance.  But facepalm
 That's her it still looks odd and she wore this to a Crown princess's wedding now come on.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 22:58

I love George with a tan he looks great, the restaurant is gorgeous lovely views.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 23:58

Stunning.  George and Il Gato.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 17 Jul 2015, 00:08

Oh nice . That place looks great .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 17 Jul 2015, 19:39

party animal - not! wrote:Wonder how it works if you need the loo...........

She already has the toilet paper tucked into her waistband.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 Jul 2015, 13:15

Sweet Mother of divine Heather Mills inspiration…..Tala why did they let you out like that!

Tala is a good looking girl, gone wrong…..

I think she looks remarkably like Juliette Binoche whose style is French unique and ageless…..Google her, and google full length pics….

Cut Tala’s hair to shaggy jaw length….Then steal Juliette’s style like crazy….Tala has it all going on…..Just not great taste….If you can’t do it yourself, find a looky likey icon and velcro yourself to their style….

And Sweet Baby Jesus, remember one sleeve YES, one leg NO never, ever…..

Tala won’t loose any press doing this…..Press could get very much better……imo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 19 Jul 2015, 13:53

I think she may have been dressing outside the box but this look should have been kept in the box and buried.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Jul 2015, 14:30

annemarie wrote:I think she may have been dressing outside the box but this look should have been kept in the box and buried.

Lol annemarie! Have to agree.  She could take some tips from her sister.

WWHS, one sleeve yes, one leg never!  Good fashion advice.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 19:22

I love the FB pic, thanks PAN. George Looks love1 love1 love1 love1

Can't get enough of George face hehe

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2