George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

+13
bgarabedian
carolhathaway
Missa
Silje
Nicky80
LizzyNY
Joanna
Donnamarie
SideEyeSally
party animal - not!
annemarie
Alisonfan
benex
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july Empty George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

Post by benex Wed 15 Jul 2015, 09:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney and wife Amal enjoyed dinner with their parents on Tuesday at a restaurant in Lake Como, Italy.
The famous couple were outshone by Amal's little sister Tala who showcased her lean legs in a sizzling red outfit while joining the family for dinner at Restaurant Il Gatto Nero in Cernobbio.
Amal, 37, was typically stylish in a sleeveless green dress, dangling golden earrings and dark red lipstick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Family dinner: George Clooney and wife Amal joined their parents and siblings on Tuesday for a family dinner in Italy

What would we do without Amal Clooney?
Not only is she our style icon when it comes to date night dresses and Jackie O-inspired workwear, she always get it right when she's on holiday too. Does she ever have a day off?
We're not quite sure where to start on her sister Tala's red one-legged jumpsuit look, but we'll cut to the chase when it comes to Amal! Her floral dress is by Valentino and we love the figure-flattering cut outs at the waist. The midi length and vintage green shade is super sophisticated, and the Italian fashion house is an ideal choice for a family night out in Lake Como!
Amal's dress is from the Spring 2015 collection, but isn't currently available online. However, if you fancy splashing the cash, there's a Valentino dress in a similar print just waiting for you at Farfetch (click right).
But if you're trying to keep costs down, make like Mrs. Clooney for less with our help. Asos, Miss Selfridge and Warehouse have got some great green dresses. Or we've thrown in this little number by one of Amal's favourite labels, Gucci just to tempt you...
George, 54, kept it casual in a short-sleeved, untucked white shirt with the top buttons undone.
The Hollywood star sported a thin salt-and-pepper goatee for the family dinner.
[George and Amal were joined at the dinner by his parents Nick and Nina Clooney as well as his older sister Adelia. 

+14

+14
Stealing the show: Amal's younger sister Tala stole the show in a sizzling red outfit

+14
Fashion sense: Tala looked stunning in the outfit featuring one pant leg and a short skirt

+14
Good look: The brunette beauty had her long dark hair down for the family dinner

+14
Big belt: Tala wore a thick red belt with a leopard print for the meal at Restaurant Il Gatto Nero
Amal brought along her parents Ramzi and Baria while Tala also invited her boyfriend.
Tala stole the show in her bright red outfit that included one long pant leg along with a short skirt.
The mother of one wrapped a wide leopard-print red belt around her waist and had her long shiny black hair swept to one side and casding down her shoulders. 

'I couldn't be happier': George Clooney gushes about Amal

+14
Eating out:  George displayed his even and dark tan in a short-sleeved white shirt

+14
Cute couple: Amal flashed her winning smile as George walked near her at the restaurant

+14
Good times: The human rights lawyer also looked stylish in a sleeveless green dress with side panels

+14
Italian meal: The Clooneys stepped out with their families at one of George's favourite restaurants in Lake Como
Tala polished off her winning look with a purple purse and open-toed brown high-heels.
Fashion sense must run in the family as Amal and Tala's mother Baria looked graceful in a lavender pantsuit with a flowing blouse and large stone necklace.
George's sister Adelia opted for a comfortable sleeveless white dress with lace skirt.

+14
Fashionable family: Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin looked graceful in a lavender outfit

+14
Happy meal: Baria looked to be in a good mood as the families were joined for dinner
Tala's daughter Mia, 13, served as the flower girl at George and Amal's lavish Italian wedding last September.
The Restaurant Il Gatto Nero has been one of George's favourites for a few years and is near his Lake Como home
George can next be seen in the Coen Brothers comedy Hail, Caesar! also starrying Josh Brolin, Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum.
The film is due out in theaters on February 5, 2016. 

+14

+14
Older sister: George's older sister Adelia Clooney kept ti comfortable in a white lace dress

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted advert)
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july Empty Re: George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

Post by Alisonfan Wed 15 Jul 2015, 11:29

OMG.Tala bag affraid

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july Empty Re: George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:04

Her bag is the Balenciaga and that is the only thing I like about this get up. They all have a very unique fashion sense, this however just screams fashion victim. I love Amals dress and earrings.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:17

And a Vanity Fair It. piece  via Frenchiesfans. Many thanks

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:19

Is the blond woman in behind Tala Ellen Barkin?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:39

Yes, Ellen Barkin is the woman behind Tala. Family festivities before the sell of the villa or a gathering to announce the pregnancy? Time will tell..

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:47

I think the blond woman is the same person who visited Como last year with Nick and Nina.  She looks like one of the women who went shopping with Nina.  Think I remember seeing her on the boat with the Clooneys too. I could be wrong but I'm not convinced this is Ellen Barkin.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:56

This could also be simply their summer vacation as usual nothing new here. I don't see Amal getting pregnant anytime soon. She has something like nine cases if not more going , George has also said they want to travel to places they have never been together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Jul 2015, 13:15

It's lovely to know that George's family are there too.
They all look good and happy which is nice to see.

Thanks for posting  flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Jul 2015, 14:12

Donnamarie - I agree. I don't think that's Ellen Barkin.

Sorry, annemarie, but even Tala's bag doesn't do it for me. The whole outfit screams "more money than taste" to me. It's just plain in-your-face ugly! Don't they own mirrors?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 14:22

Your all probably right about the woman , they do look happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Jul 2015, 14:25

She's certainly never been afraid to be a bit different!.......

Nice boyfriend.

Love your 'troll' comments Lizzy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Jul 2015, 15:19

Lainey says Nina and Nick were there too - and by the looks of these different pix Grant Heslov and Ellen Barkin.........

Amal & George’s family dinner in Como

Amal and George Clooney had dinner with their parents yesterday in Lake Como. Amal’s sister was there too. Check out what Tala Alamuddin is wearing. It’s a dress. And it’s also half a pair of pants. You know what? I don’t hate it. In fact, I might actually be into it.

George at Como is a constant rotation of guests. Last time we checked in with him there (click here for a refresher), he had Julia Roberts over. I’d love to take a look at that guest calendar, you know? And how far in advance it gets booked up. Like, oh, can you come the third week of July instead of the second? Because Matt Damon and John Krasinski are here then. And after you come, Bill Murray says he might drop in, although with Bill, you just never know, he might decide to crash during your week so I just want to warn you. And that’s two entire months of famous pop-ins. And he loves it. He always has. So I still have a hard time believing he’s selling. This week, it was reported that he’s also selling his place in Cabo. According to Page Six he’ll just stay with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber when he’s there from now on. Which… the two homes are literally connected. So I guess some rich stranger’s just going to move in and that won’t be weird. Apparently Amal and George will be spending more time in England and LA. I wonder though if it means he needs to free up some cash. He’s getting older. His asking price might not be the same. These properties aren’t cheap to maintain. And he might need the money if, you know, he has other plans.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 15:32

So the blonde is Ellen Barkin? It kinda looks like her.  But then not.

If it is apologies to SideEyeSally.

They must have needed a caravan of cars to take all the guests.

Il Gato must love having G dine with them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Wed 15 Jul 2015, 15:50

Given the number of folks in the party, I would guess that all 15 bedrooms were "booked". Are guests constantly rotating in and out - or do you think they plan some "alone time" between arrivals?

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 15:57

I'm sure Amal and George will get alone time.  They may have had some between the 4th of July visitors and the family arriving.  We know George is pretty organized so he probably has the list of guests lined up for the summer with pockets of time for just him and Amal.  And possibly a couple of side short summer trips.

It's so nice that they get the families together like this.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Jul 2015, 16:51

They don't all stay in the villa........Villa Margherita is for guests too.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 16:59

From an interview I read everything is planned and scheduled to who comes when and what month's. George was talking about being the host and taking care that everyone is having a good time. 

I don't know if that interview is on here or not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 17:15

I remember that interview annemarie.  He said in essence that it's hard work being a host.  While everyone is taking a siesta he's taking care of all the details of keeping everyone happy. And he's scheduling who wants to go out on the boat, who wants to get gelato and making it all fit into the day.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 17:49

Donnamarie wrote:I remember that interview annemarie.  He said in essence that it's hard work being a host.  While everyone is taking a siesta he's taking care of all the details of keeping everyone happy. And he's scheduling who wants to go out on the boat, who wants to get gelato and making it all fit into the day.
Yes, Donnamarie that's the one I'm talking about.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:00

Finally new pics and so cool that George sister is there too Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:07

In the pic below from Vanity Fair you can see Nina

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:09

Do you think I'd better change my avatar to something more discrete now that all the families are around ??

Basketball
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:12

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:17

Did you guys notice that (since he is in Italy) they driving with the car most of the time. There are not many pics from them on the boat (Never mind 4th July) when they cross the lake to go to the Restaurant. Or is it just me....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:27

Nickey....That's not the guidance I needed !   LOL!

Lightsabre fight
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:31

Nicky - I don't think all their guests would fit on the boat. They'd have to get a yacht! Very Happy Maybe their families will have the good sense not to stay too long and give them some time alone. After all, we all know what they say about company and fish! lol!

Joanna - Don't worry about your avatar. I think by now the whole the family has pretty much seen him topless - and in some cases, bottomless, too!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 20:57

LOL ok you are right Lizzy hehe I like seeing George on a boat/Yacht   Laughing

Maybe they all get sea sick as well ...mmmhhh

Imagine pics when George guests hang over the yacht and through up hehe Vomit 2
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:01

I wonder why the paps have not taken picture on the water. I know the fine is on the water too but with their long lenses I would think they could get some shots. Maybe, since its been really hot they haven't been going out on the boat

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:04

Yes I was wondering the same Annemarie. I'm missinge the "on the water " pics....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:16

Yea they've been undercover since the 4th.  Nothing on the boat or in town or at any other restaurants.  No shopping for the girls??  I can't imagine.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 15 Jul 2015, 22:31

I can't  see Nick just Nina.

I don't like jumpsuits and making them one-legged doesn't help. Too bad there is no full figure pic of Amal's dress. I  rather see what she is wearing full figure then her mom and sis. 

The woman could be Ellen B or someone who look like her,hard to tell. Grant is easier to recognize.

Here is another  article on Pippa Middleton.....It says Ellen B was there.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 15 Jul 2015, 22:39

And the article above also mentions a visite to a fertility center....

I guess that means I have to resume my bump watch.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2015, 22:56

Daily mail has a closer picture of Ellen.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 15 Jul 2015, 23:18

The families may have all just arrived, and that's why we haven't seen pictures before today.  I'm so pleased to see Ada there. I don't recall ever seeing her in Italy prior to the wedding.  

And Joanna, I think we should all change our avatars to shirtless George for the summer.  Now to decide between the American or Out of Sight...Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 00:10

..........and don't forget that London is only an hour and a half away. They could have gone to check on the house, gone into the office, had meetings there or anywhere in Europe (Grant is there).

Here are the pix on Just Jared - a clear one of Nina, looks like Nick behind Gio

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 08:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 16 Jul 2015, 00:22

I think you're right PAN. Looks like Nick. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 01:17

This article quotes someone eating at Ill Gatto Nero at the same time.........

Inside George Clooney's Family-Friendly Dinner in Italy: Find Out Why Amal Clooney's Sister "Stole the Show"

Oh to be a fly on the wall during this family dinner!
As George Clooney and Amal Clooney continue to spend part of their summer at their private home near Lake Como, the Hollywood couple is making it a priority to enjoy time with their extended family.
Such was the case Tuesday evening when the pair invited close to 13 people for a special meal at Gatto Nero restaurant.
E! News has learned George's parents as well as Amal's mother were in attendance for the gathering that began around 7 p.m. local time.
"They were very down to earth. Clearly, they required some privacy, but they were fine about sitting in a room with other diners," a source told E! News. "The restaurant was full, but when they came in, there was much surprise and excitement."

As it turns out, some of that excitement may have been caused by the arrival of Amal's sister. Wearing a bright red dress and brown wedge heels, Tala Alamuddin made quite the impression on diners.
"Amal's sister looked absolutely stunning," our insider shared. "She stole the show."
Putting fashion aside, the entire Clooney and Alamuddin family tasted meatballs, praws with fried bacon and risotto with asparagus and egg. George and Amal would also end up sharing a tagliata steak. Sorry, did we just make you starving hungry?
Guests also opted for light wines including the special Ca' Del Bosco Saten and Cremes Gaja. 

What could have been the cherry on top to this picture-perfect evening was the sparks that lit up the sky. Yes, the night ended with a fireworks display that could be seen from the family's table.
"When the fireworks started, they all looked at them and then they made a toast," a source revealed. "They obviously had something to celebrate."
How about cheers to a perfect summer night?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 08:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 01:38

PAN didnt you mean to put this article in the other thread?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife Amal take family out to dinner 14 july Empty temp do not post

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Jul 2015, 02:09

Oh crumbs, you're right, Donnamarie. So sorry to create more work for you, Nicky

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 16 Jul 2015, 07:25

I think it must really great to have a place where you're able to meet up with friends and family and spend time together.

Especially now that George is married and Amal's family lives abroad. And it's also nice to see that their families seem to get a long.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 16 Jul 2015, 08:01

george really looks tan and love to be with his family but I do not see them here. The lady in white, heavy set is Georges sister. she does not resemble him at all but happy to see her having a good time. nice to see george with his family but it looks like mostly amal group. I hope he is happy but who really knows. I heard he is really trying hard for a baby so we shall see. god bless him. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 08:08

Nina is in a picture leaving the restaurant just inside, Nick is in the car with Nina you can only see the top of his head.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 16 Jul 2015, 08:39

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 16 Jul 2015, 11:48

annemarie wrote:Her bag is the Balenciaga and that is the only thing I like about this get up. They all have a very unique fashion sense, this however just screams fashion victim. I love Amals dress and earrings.
No no I think Tala bag is awful.George in white shirt and sister look cool like ordinary people, going to dinner.holidaymakers.
Everyone else look to much like circus.Look at us! imo.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 12:04

I think they all dressed up to go out they are wearing resort wear. I love the idea of dressing up to go to dinner the only outfit I dislike is Tala's that is just awful.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 16 Jul 2015, 13:01

Tala is attractive, but she looks like a try-hard hot mess in this get-up.

George is going to need another bike trip after this vacation.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 14:02

If I had been there I would have taken a pair of scissors and cut off that damn pant leg.  The outfit would have looked 10 times better and had shown off her beautiful legs.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 16 Jul 2015, 15:11

Donnamarie wrote:If I had been there I would have taken a pair of scissors and cut off that damn pant leg.  The outfit would have looked 10 times better and had shown off her beautiful legs.

I agree with you completely, she looked like that she lost one side of her pants on her way to dinner.  Better is she kept the top as a short dress or wear it with pants with a complete set of legs.  The handbag (Balenciaga or not) was also not a good choice...purple with a bright red/orange outfit??  No wonder she was the talk of the town.  Amal and her mom looked stunning!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Jul 2015, 15:16

I have actually seen a royal princess go to a wedding dressed similarly, she wore one side was evening gown the other a pant leg. The designer was Victor and Rolfe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next