George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........??

+6
Katiedot
kat19
Sevens
Donnamarie
annemarie
party animal - not!
10 posters

Go down

Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? Empty Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........??

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Jun 2015, 14:36

Celebitchy........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like a twisted story to me about Hack Attack. 

Can totally believe that she would be advising George about the court scenes - unless he's been to the public gallery at the Old Bailey already - because there was a hugely long court case with very many people accused who all had their legal teams.

Not sure about the other bit - lends a whole new meaning to the phrase 'I can get you into movies, honey!'

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? Empty Re: Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........??

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Jun 2015, 14:57

I'm sorry but the whole Amal taking acting lessons sounds like bull.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........?? Empty Re: Two stories in one: Kentucky and rumours of Amal acting...........??

Post by Donnamarie Fri 05 Jun 2015, 15:11

Celebitchy knows nothing.  No legitimate sources for this story.  They're just writing crap to make a headline and get commenters to trash the Clooney's.  If Amal and George get wind of this story it will be something else for them to laugh about over dinner.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 05 Jun 2015, 17:04

I would love to see Amal in one of George's films.
He has already directed his dad and nephews before, so directing his wife is unavoidable. Amal could play a British attorney which would be fun to watch.

Last edited by Sevens on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Fri 05 Jun 2015, 17:12

I think the whole Amal taking acting lessons to be in his film is complete trash. Like obvious trash. Completely made up to catch a headline.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 05 Jun 2015, 17:22

I agree the reports are fake but the idea that she will be in one of his films to me is not that crazy and it could happen sooner or later. As long as they both want to do that.
I mean Amal might not need to take lessons. Husband-director's advice and personal experience in front of the camera would be enough.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Jun 2015, 19:35

Sounds like the usual bullshit story they write about every woman he's ever dated. Remember how Sarah Larson, Elisabetta and Stacy were also all going to get parts in his next film? Never happened.

What I could see is maybe a bit part for her (cameo) as a lawyer in Hack Attack but that's as far as it goes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:05

I don't think it would do much for her reputation as a world class human rights lawyer. Kind of eats away at her credibility, IMO.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:17

LizzyNY wrote:I don't think it would do much for her reputation as a world class human rights lawyer. Kind of eats away at her credibility, IMO.

Right Lizzy. That's why it's a bullshit story.  Amal is not stupid and I doubt seriously she would ever have any interest in being in front of a camera unless she's discussing the law or talking about one of her cases.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:57

Not only would it hurt Amal's credibility as a barrister, George would become the man who turned a highly respected professional into a starlet. People would say that he pulled Amal down to his level. Not right, and it would be entirely Amal's decision, but dollars to doughnuts, George would get blasted for it.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Jun 2015, 21:04

Hey Way2.....that's another expression I've 
never heard before...."dollars to doughnuts"

What does it mean ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 06 Jun 2015, 02:21

Joanna, dollars to doughnuts is an old betting term meaning short odds.  Dollars are valuable and doughnuts aren't.  I read that a similar old English phase would be a pound to a penny.

And by the way here in the states it's National Doughnut Day.  I did not know that so I will have to celebrate tomorrow morning by having one!  Yum!!!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 06 Jun 2015, 04:09

Oh that sounds good . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 06 Jun 2015, 14:12

Hey, Way! I think Dunkin' Donuts is giving away freebies. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 06 Jun 2015, 17:20

LizzyNY wrote:Hey, Way! I think Dunkin' Donuts is giving away freebies. Very Happy

We're of for topic here momentarily but got to ask have you tried the Cronut (sp?) yet? Cross between a croissant and a donut.  I had one for the first time last weekend .  It was good.  Im not a big Dunkin fan but this one was very tasty.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down