George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal

+3
LizzyNY
Nicky80
Sevens
7 posters

Go down

Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal Empty Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal

Post by Sevens Mon 18 May 2015, 17:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal Empty Re: Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 May 2015, 18:09

thanks for the find Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal Empty Re: Video POPSUGAR Interview: Fame Has Been a "Tough Adjustment" For Amal

Post by LizzyNY Mon 18 May 2015, 19:30

Nicky - Tried to watch Seven's post but it says there's an error - incompatible plug-in.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 May 2015, 19:48

I was able to watch the interview OK, thanks.

The main thing that George said, IMO,
was that he would be more interested in 
directing in the future than acting.
That's something that I have thought he would
follow as probably others here have thought too.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 May 2015, 19:59

LizzyNY wrote:Nicky - Tried to watch Seven's post but it says there's an error - incompatible plug-in.

mmhh I'm not an expert but that normally means that one of your System is not updated.

If you get this error does that mean you have a MAC?  Try to update the AU Validation Tool.

If you use window maybe you need to do a JAVA update. I had to do a JAVA update last week as all YouTube Videos played only with green Screen. Shocked

Unfortunatly I can not copy the Embed code from the video to see if this would work better for you. The code doesn't work for me.

But check if you can do any updates on your PC. With my PC I know straight away when I have Problems with Videos that I Need to update something.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 18 May 2015, 21:54

Thanks Nicky. I'll see what I can do.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 04 Jun 2015, 01:37

Lizzy, please watch in this YouTube link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Jun 2015, 07:35

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 04 Jun 2015, 11:33

Thanks, Katie! flower Really good interview, although I think his perception of how people see Amal is a little off. Sadly, I do think they mostly look at her clothes and don't pay much attention to the cases she works on.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 04 Jun 2015, 19:51

Money is one thing, fame is another. Who was this woman before meeting George Clooney? the world didn't even know she existed. It is obvious that she married him for interest and is even more obvious, she loves the limelight.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Jun 2015, 20:30

Thanks for the two interesting video interviews with George that were posted yesterday.

"Some things I've learned from Amal....some I can tell you and some I can't"  That made me smile.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 04 Jun 2015, 20:46

Yes Joanna I smiled too at that line.  I have to say that this is a side of George I've never seen before.  I have never heard him talk about any of his former girlfriends and share his feelings about them publicly.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Jun 2015, 19:23

LizzyNY wrote: Sadly, I do think they mostly look at her clothes and don't pay much attention to the cases she works on.
Yep, but I think that's more of a reflection on us than it is on her. The popular media are, for obvious reasons, much more interested in the clothes she's wearing. Even if any of the yellow press wanted to report on her career, that would take a lot of research and reading around the subject to come up with an explanation of what she's doing and I just don't think that would hold anyone's attention - not in the sort of gossip tabloids who are writingn about her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Jun 2015, 19:27

Donnamarie wrote:  I have never heard him talk about any of his former girlfriends and share his feelings about them publicly.
 Yes and I think there's a reason for that: I have a very, very, verrrrry vague memory of George saying in an interview something like he didn't want to talk about his relationships because these interviews stick around for ever and a long time after a relationship may be over, everything you say about a person will continue to be repeated and thrown back at you (I'm paraphrasing right now).  

I seem to remember relating it to the Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder split - not sure if George actually alluded to them not being a couple for some years but still having their relationship written about or if that was just a connection that I made in my mind.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down