George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20

+5
kat19
LizzyNY
Katiedot
What Would He Say
melbert
9 posters

Go down

George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 Empty George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20

Post by party animal - not! Mon 13 Apr 2015, 19:14

This is for you, Lizzy and Donnamarie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 Empty Re: George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20

Post by Nicky80 Mon 13 Apr 2015, 20:44

the Website doesn't open for me Sad

Is it confirmed????
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20 Empty Re: George and Bill Murray on last Lettterman show May 20

Post by party animal - not! Mon 13 Apr 2015, 21:02

Sorry, Nicki

Is this any better?

David Letterman announces star-packed guest list for final ‘Late Show’ episodes

David Letterman is packing his final 28 shows as a late-night host with a who’s who of Hollywood names and favorites leading up to his May 20 swan song.
CBS announced Monday that his guests will include Bill Murray, George Clooney, Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert Downey Jr., Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Tom Hanks, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Don Rickles, Julia Roberts, Ray Romano, Howard Stern, Oprah Winfrey, Martin Short, John Travolta, Michael J. Fox and Alec Baldwin.
And there will be others who haven’t been announced yet. Musical guests will include Elvis Costello, Dave Matthews Band, Mumford and Sons, Norah Jones, Amos Lee and Tracy Chapman.
Letterman hasn’t specified who, if anyone, will join him for his final show after 33 years on late-night TV.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 21:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 13 Apr 2015, 21:20

Coolio  thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 13 Apr 2015, 21:51

Hot damn!  Great!  Can't wait.  Thank you PAN!

Maybe Julia and George will be on sooner than later since Money Monster filming will be wrapping in a few weeks.   And George can promote Tomorrowland too!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Apr 2015, 00:52

cheers cheers cheers Thanks PAN!!!! I wonder if they'll put out a schedule ahead of time or if we'll have to tune in every night to see if that's the night he's on. Doesn't matter - any night is good! I love George and Dave together, and Bill Murray on the same night would be a real bonus! Can't wait! Wheee!

Just saw an article from Chicago Sun Times. According to them, George won't be on this week.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Apr 2015, 01:40

D
J
LizzyNY wrote:cheers cheers cheers Thanks PAN!!!! I wonder if they'll put out a schedule ahead of time or if we'll have to tune in every night to see if that's the night he's on. Doesn't matter - any night is good! I love George and Dave together, and Bill Murray on the same night would be a real bonus! Can't wait! Wheee!

Just saw an article from Chicago Sun Times. According to them, George won't be on this week.

Lizzy and anyone else stateside who is interested I found a site that gives the list of the guests on Letterman On a week by week basis.  So if we check there at the beginning of each week hopefully we will get a head's up:

Talkshows.about.com

The link wasn't working for me unfortunately.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Tue 14 Apr 2015, 01:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : revised text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Apr 2015, 02:01

Sorry but you also have to do a search:

Key in - Late Show With David Letterman Weekly Guest Schedule

Hopefully that will work.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 Apr 2015, 02:04

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 14 Apr 2015, 02:11

LizzyNY wrote:cheers cheers cheers Thanks PAN!!!! I wonder if they'll put out a schedule ahead of time or if we'll have to tune in every night to see if that's the night he's on. Doesn't matter - any night is good! I love George and Dave together, and Bill Murray on the same night would be a real bonus! Can't wait! Wheee!

Lizzy pull out the stops, ask for a ticket....!0% never show up on the night, they  have to fill the place up.....Go for it Lizzy, I'm thinking positive thoughts especially for you....give a ring, then give another and another...... what do you have to loose?

Fingers toes everything crossed XXXXXXXX
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Apr 2015, 03:05

melbert wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks melbert.  This works better.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 14 Apr 2015, 06:49

Oh, this will be so great! Hope it hits YouTube as soon as it's aired so we can all watch it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 Apr 2015, 17:24

The list adds to 22....Maybe it'll be reviews
of The Best of Letterman ?
Does anyone know more yet ?

Yes Katie....do hope it's on you tube asap.
What would we do without it !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Apr 2015, 18:05

WWHS- I'm not going to try to get a ticket yet. There probably aren't any anyway. What I will do is wait and see what week George is appearing and try to get standby tickets for that night. There's no guarantee that if you get a ticket you actually get to see the show, but it's a better chance than just trying to get a ticket to any taping without knowing when he'll be on. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 Apr 2015, 20:53

Lizzy....all you have to do is ....
"Wish Upon a Star"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Apr 2015, 21:11

Jo - Yeah, and know someone on staff at Letterman! Very Happy Which, sadly, I don't Sad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 05:04

FYI George is not scheduled this week (21st-25th) for the Letterman show. Neither is Bill. Just checked the schedule.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 20 Apr 2015, 05:13

I think he'll probably appear on the show much closer to the opening of Tomorrowland

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:58

He's definitely NOT on this week. The schedule is posted and he and Bill Murray aren't on it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:37

My guess? The last week for George and Julia and the last episode for Bill Murray, given he was the first ever guest

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:44

party animal - not! wrote:My guess? The last week for George and Julia and the last episode for Bill Murray, given he was the first ever guest

You're probably right PAN.  Makes sense.  If Letterman's last week is close to the release of Tomorrowland then George can do last minute promotion.  But I will continue to check the schedule every week to make sure.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Apr 2015, 19:24

Just letting everyone know I checked the Letterman schedule for the week Apr. 27-May1.  No Bill or George this week. As PAN said I think that these guys will probably be on during the last week.  But just to be sure  I'll keep checking every week Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 27 Apr 2015, 19:45

Thanks Donnamarie Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Apr 2015, 19:56

Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy .....Yes thank you Donnamarie for 
your hunting skills.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 04 May 2015, 04:07

George and Bill are not on this week coming up May 4-8.
The President is on Monday night's show FYI.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 May 2015, 12:33

Rolling Stone today:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 May 2015, 15:46

Thanks pan.  sunny  
Those two videos are great !
No George though.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 May 2015, 19:54

Letterman Twitter page:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down