George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray

+8
LizzyNY
it's me
amaretti
silly girl
Carla97
Maggy
Nicky80
Mazy
12 posters

Go down

George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray Empty George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray

Post by Mazy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 19:51

'She Poked The Bear With A Stick': George Clooney Cooking Up Revenge On Tina Fey For Her Golden Globes Dig... As He Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray

By HEIDI PARKER
PUBLISHED: 11:52 EST, 18 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:52 EST, 18 January 2014

George Clooney hit up LA's most romantic restaurant - the intimate Pace nestled among trees deep in cozy Laurel Canyon - on Friday night.

But he wasn't with a hot new blonde or any of his beautiful exes, who range from Elisabetta Canalis to, more recently, Stacy Keibler. Instead, the 52-year-old was with his Monuments Men star Bill Murray, aged 63.

The two vets were most likely masterminding how the Oceans Eleven actor should go about getting revenge on Tina Fey for her Golden Globes dig. After all, just hours earlier the Up In The Air actor told E! he wasn't too happy with the host's jibe that he didn't like being around women his own age.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Still looking good: George Clooney was dashing in a blue stripped suit as he exited Pace in LA's Laurel Canyon on Friday, the same day he told E! he would get revenge on Tina Fey for her Golden Globes dig

His date: The Gravity actor was not with a hot blonde, but the veteran actor Bill Murray

Watch out: The 52-year-old has plans to get back at Tina Fey (pictured at the Globes with Amy Poehler)

But the GQ cover boy already has a clue what he'll do.
'I got a little surprise for Tina Fey,' he told E!'s Guiliana Rancic.

'Oh, I've been working on it. She might have poked the bear with the stick.'

Tina took her swipe at the salt-and-pepper hunk while talking about his film Gravity, which co-stars Sandra Bullock, aged 49.

"[It's] the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age,' said the former Saturday Night Live star. The cut got some of the biggest laughs of the night from audience members that included the actor's friends Julia Roberts and Matt Damon.

The Kentucky native got the news about Sunday's Globes put-down after it had already aired. 'I didn't get to see it live, I was in Vancouver hanging off of a wire about 30 feet up in the air,' George told E!

'But by the time I got down off of the wire [the joke] was already around the set.'

In a rush?: George seemed to be off somewhere fast as he headed toward his car

He was busy: The Kentucky native was not at the Globes Sunday, he was on set in Vancouver

George has been shooting Tomorrowland, based on Disney theme parks' futuristic rides, with co-star Judy Greer.

The Disney synopsis reads: 'Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as Tomorrowland.'

Hugh Laurie and Tim McGraw also star in the film due out in 2015.

His new project: On Thursday Clooney was with in LA his Monuments Men cast, which includes Cate Blanchett and Matt Damon as well as Bill (center)

As far as George's personal life, the lovable and consummate bachelor has not been seen with a lady friend since splitting from Keibler in July.

He told People in October it was not true that he was after Katie Holmes, Monika Jakisic or Amal Alamuddin, all women he was heavily rumored to be dating. 'Three different stories in three weeks. I should be an athlete,' the Gravity star joked.
'But, no of course, it's all made up.'

His rep added: 'George wants this Monika crap to stop. He wants Katie to get a break, and he wants Amal to be able to prosecute cases without being hassled because she had one dinner with George and four others.'
The publicist added: 'I even asked George if these [rumors] were true and he said he never comments on his private life, but in the interest of stopping the harassment of all three of these women, he felt he should.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray Empty Re: George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 19:58

LOL Mazy, we posted at the same time I think. I will delete my thread   Very Happy

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 18 Jan 2014, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray Empty Re: George Looks Dapper Dining Out With Bill Murray

Post by Mazy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 20:02

Nicky80 wrote:LOL Mazy, we posted at the same time I think. I will delete mine thread   Very Happy

I was just posting on yours and it said does not exist. hahaha
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 20:08

Yeah the German is fast  Woo hooo! 

The restaurant is on Laurel Canyon so that was close to his home then. Lucky him he had a short drive.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 21:08

He looks really niiice!

I love you 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 21:15

Yeps Maggy, he does.  sunny 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 18 Jan 2014, 21:20

Glad to see him out and about. So he was hanging from a wire when he heard the story...I wonder if that is plot point....he looks nice...thanks

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 18 Jan 2014, 21:53

Yes he does look good . Oh my yes .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Jan 2014, 23:16

next time I hope they will hire a taller photographer

wt...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 23:23

Probably the photographer was a woman and when she saw George she started to faint and on her way falling to the ground she was just able to press the button and look UP to George ****SIGHT*****

Or a dwarf came out of the bushes......

But I know what you mean It's me. I like to be at eye level with George too   I love you  I love you  I love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Jan 2014, 23:28

possible Nicky
but our G would have helped her  Very Happy 

anyway... I hope in a eye level look too!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 Jan 2014, 00:19

Nicky80 wrote:Probably the photographer was a woman and when she saw George she started to faint and on her way falling to the ground she was just able to press the button and look UP to George ****SIGHT*****

Or a dwarf came out of the bushes......

But I know what you mean It's me. I like to be at eye level with George too   I love you  I love you  I love you

Cute Nicky

I think maybe they went to eat after taping the JK show. It looks like he is wearing the same outfit???
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 01:04

yes
in the Tomorrow thread an article says

January 19th George Clooney will be in Valencia

TODAY!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 19 Jan 2014, 04:30

He does look good, but this movie is keeping him off the red carpet and I'm missing seeing him in a tux! He missed the Golden Globes because he was filming, and he missed the SAG Awards tonight, probably because he was traveling. I hope he makes it to the Academy Awards!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Jan 2014, 04:44

Lizzy, it's very doubtful that he will attend the Oscars either. It would be nice if he was there when Alfonso and Sandy and Gravity WIN!!!!, but he won't be there "just to support" Julia and Meryl who have the only nominations for August:Osage County. We've been spoiled for the past few years as he's attended most of the events as he's had his finger in the pie of alot of projects. I would like nothing more than to see him all decked out, but I don't think we'll be graced this awards season with our MAN...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 Jan 2014, 06:32

I think you are right Mebert, do you know if he has to go back to Vancouver or is the filming finished?
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 10:37

Spain now
but about Oscar maybe they will call him as a presenter bec he was a winner last year

dunno anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 10:47

He is in Spain??? The country, the old continent, not a suburb in Vancouver?
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 10:54

yes
some Spanish mag said that
try in the Tomorrow thread
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 11:10

Oh, ok. Good  sunny 

I wonder how they will translate the movie, if they do? Manjana tierra? Manjana, manjana can have a double meaning to it...

Like Nokia named it´s phone "Lumia" which means "prostitute" in spanish... oops. They didn´t check...LOL
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 11:13

I found mañana

anyway they can keep as it is

Tomorrow
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:27

it's me wrote:Spain now
but about Oscar maybe they will call him as a presenter bec he was a winner last year

dunno anyway
At the SAGs last night, Ben presented (as he was co-producer of ARGO). So, the same with Oscars. Last year, George was on stage, but pushed Grant and Ben to be in the "front".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:45

right
they can't be all 3 of them ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:50

Carla97 wrote:He is in Spain??? The country, the old continent, not a suburb in Vancouver?

I know I was asking if he had to go back to Vancouver, Canada after he leaves Valencia, Spain or is the filming finished. Which I think it might be, but not sure.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:56

Wrong thread, but it one article it said that it would be finished filming at the end of Valencia.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 18:11

At the end of Valencia? Is it a place where Disney has it´s village? I have heard they do.. anyways seems like he is busy and prolific, flying around... Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 19 Jan 2014, 18:45

I love when G is on my continent.  Hug1 
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 18:49

Our continent  Yahooooo 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ginga Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:15

did anyone discuss the joke from the globes elsewhere? I thought It was so funny and that George, with his wonderful sense of humour, would laugh about it. I don't believe he's really mad about it.

ginga
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:35

what joke? I feel lost  scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:36

Bill Murray looks dapper too .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:50

ginga wrote:did anyone discuss the joke from the globes elsewhere? I thought It was so funny and that George, with his wonderful sense of humour,  would laugh about it. I don't believe he's really mad about it.
 Off topic but here is the thread

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:52

amaretti wrote:  Bill Murray looks dapper too .   Very Happy 

True but is hair looks a but like "flying in the wind"   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ginga Mon 20 Jan 2014, 04:42

Thanks nicky

ginga
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:18

Carla97 wrote:

Like Nokia named it´s phone "Lumia" which means "prostitute" in spanish... oops. They didn´t check...LOL

Lumia, "prostitute"???  scratch 
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:30

not any Spanish I know either Hathaross.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:42

Maybe in South America (I don´t know)..... not here in Spain  Laughing 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 20 Jan 2014, 17:15

Maybe Lumia is derived from Latin.

(sounds like it)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 20 Jan 2014, 17:43

I have absolutely no tangible argument about spanish language. It just have been an ongoing joke ever since Lumia was launched, that´s all.

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 20 Jan 2014, 17:47

lol! Ok. I was wondering what I missed for not knowing Lumia means that Laughing 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down