George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?

+7
fava
Donnamarie
Joanna
Nicky80
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  Empty Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Feb 2015, 08:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night?

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 13:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  Empty Re: Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Feb 2015, 13:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?  Empty Re: Did George Clooney have Dinner with Sacha Baren Cohen?

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Feb 2015, 13:02

It said 'Sunset Tower hotel' as the location.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Feb 2015, 13:34

Mm, but I wasn't sure that the two pix were connected. The 'Sasha' pic looked more like Craig's to me

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Feb 2015, 13:35

Not that I've been to either! Guesswork, guesswork

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 20 Feb 2015, 02:52

Out of interest, is that really Sacha Baron Cohen?  I've actually got no idea what the guy looks like in real life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Feb 2015, 04:07

Really him!  And his wife Isla Fisher.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Feb 2015, 09:04

Here we are:

Sunset Tower!

[*]

The Clooneys double-date with Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin enjoyed a double date Wednesday night with Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher at the starry Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar.
Spies said that when human rights lawyer Amal left the table at one point, even jaded Hollywood heads swiveled to catch a glimpse of her “very short navy skirt, and very long legs.”
“Birdman” star Michael Keaton later arrived and greeted fellow former Batman, Clooney. We hear Keaton and his son and “best friend,” Sean, had earlier attended an ICM Partners reception at the Beverly Hills home of agent Hildy Gottlieb and “48 Hrs.” and “The Warriors” director Walter Hill.
Also at the party was a “filmmaker-heavy crowd,” a spy said, that included Alexander Payne, Michelle MacLaren — who recently signed on to develop and direct “Wonder Woman” for Warner Bros. — “The Theory of Everything” producer Lisa Bruce and producer-screenwriter Anthony McCarten, and Stephen Fry and new husband Elliot Spencer.
CBS boss Les Moonves and Google mogul Eric Schmidt also attended.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:23; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 20 Feb 2015, 16:43

The above article is more about the other party than the "double date."

Wonder if Amal's skirt was really so short that it would bear mentioning, or if the writer was being salacious to get attention.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:30

Mm mm....who is Sacha Baron Cohen ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:37

I'm sure you know him.

Remember the Comedy Show with Ali G? That's him...

HERE:

Sacha Noam Baron Cohen is an English actor, comedian, and writer. A graduate of Christ's College, Cambridge, Baron Cohen is most widely known for creating and playing four fictional characters: Ali G, Borat Sagdiyev, Brüno Gehard and Admiral General Aladeen

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:50

No I never saw that.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 20 Feb 2015, 20:04

He also did what was supposed to be a funny and somewhat suggestive photo skit with Elisabetta Canalis (post George) in Cannes back in 2012 on a yacht. Hmmmmm
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Feb 2015, 23:44

Donnamarie wrote:He also did what was supposed to be a funny and somewhat suggestive photo skit with Elisabetta Canalis (post George) in Cannes back in 2012 on a yacht. Hmmmmm

Oh him.....I remember the pictures of that on here....yawn.

Oh....so no CRS after all !! YAY.  Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 21 Feb 2015, 00:49

There's also the little matter of winning an Oscar.  I remember his speech.  He was also in Sweeny Todd and Les Miserables.  Think he would hate to be thought of in terms of Elisabetta!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Feb 2015, 07:17

Ermm, his most famous role internationally was that of Borat, wasn't it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 21 Feb 2015, 08:17

I love Borat! Hilarious and informative!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Feb 2015, 17:21

The guy in the photo with G is Sacha Baron Cohen but is the woman in the pic really his wife Isla Fisher? She looks similar but... then I found this link in my favourite  gossip rag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 21 Feb 2015, 18:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Feb 2015, 18:50

To be honest, I don't know. I kind of assumed that the woman in the picture is the woman who's instagram account it is.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 22 Feb 2015, 19:14

Yes, I think that the woman in the picture is Isla Fisher.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2015, 19:16

That's not Isla in the pic, it's the instagram owner. 

Go look at previous pics on her instagram and it's clearly her in the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 26 Feb 2015, 00:32

Courtesy of Frenchiesfans

ParisMatch: http://www.parismatch.com/People/Cinema/Au-coeur-des-nuits-d-Hollywood-716574

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down