George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated

+8
clooneys six
blubelle
melbert
lucy
Snoopy
JJ
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated Empty 50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 May 2011, 01:54

Poor George! All the good films he's made and all the good work he's done, but it seems the media would rather focus on the women he's slept with.

From MSN, here's a rather freestyle retrospective of George in terms of the women he's dated. And by freestyle, I mean playing fast and loose with the "research". And let's not mention the bowdlerised history!

Ah well, enjoy the pictures.

From Wonderwall

The eternally handsome George Clooney doesn't appear to age. But that doesn't mean he doesn't celebrate birthdays. In honor of his 50th birthday on May 6, we're taking a look back at the many paramours of this legendary ladies' man. George Clooney, this is your life... in women.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Who: Kelly Preston
What: Dated in 1988
Clooney's first girlfriend of record is, of course, more famous for her own acting career and her marriage now to John Travolta. But Clooneyphiles might like to know that Max, his longtime potbellied pig sidekick, was originally given to Preston from him as a gift. Max ended up being raised by Clooney, and the two enjoyed nearly 20 years together -- much longer than Clooney spends with his girlfriends.

Who: Talia Balsam
What: Married from 1989 to 1993
Of all the women on this list, Balsam is the only one to take Clooney to the altar. You may notice that's not Clooney in the photo, however. It's John Slattery, Balsam's current, real-life husband and, on "Mad Men," her on-screen ex-husband.

Who: Vendela Thomessen
What: Dated from 1995 to 1996
Following his divorce, Clooney scored some seriously enviable arm candy in the form of Swedish supermodel Vendela. The two later starred in 1997's "Batman & Robin," in which Vendela played the frozen wife of Mr. Freeze.

Who: Celine Balitran
What: Dated from 1996-1999
Balitran simultaneously gave hope to and earned the ire of women everywhere when Clooney plucked her from obscurity to become his main squeeze. They met in Paris, where she was a waitress and law student at the
time. She's also the first of many Clooney consorts to achieve fame just by dating him

Who: Lucy Liu
What: Allegedly dated in 2000
Ignore the fact that Liu is gazing lovingly at Sam Rockwell in this photo. Allegedly, it was Clooney she had eyes for back in the day. Though no relationship was ever confirmed, they've been spotted together over the past decade, prompting gossips to guess the relationship was official

Who: Traylor Howard
What: Allegedly dated in 2000
Howard, perhaps best known for her roles on "Two Guys and a Girl" and "Monk," was allegedly the woman to whom Clooney turned after his break-up with Balitran. Again, it was never official, but those omnipresent sources suggested that Howard's spunky attitude made her a good match for Clooney

Who: Lisa Snowdon
What: Dated on and off from 2000 to 2005
This British beauty met Clooney while being photographed for an advertisement and hit it off. Though the two dated for five years, the relationship had them hopping on jets and flying between the U.S. and England.

Who: Renée Zellweger
What: Allegedly dated from 2001 to 2002
They may look cozy in this photo, but it was snapped at the premiere of "Leatherheads," years after Zellweger and Clooney allegedly dated in real life. However, they've always denied this, saying instead that they're just close friends. But how close?

Who: Mariella Frostrup
What: Allegedly dated in 2002
Another beauty unknown to Americans but big in Britain, this Norwegian-English media personality has said that she's close with Clooney. And though it's been reported in the British press that her kids call Clooney "Uncle George," she's never owned up to having been in a relationship with him.

Who: Krista Allen
What: Dated from 2002 to 2004
This American actress has a long list of supporting roles and leads in B movies, but she might be most familiar as the woman who gets killed in "Final Destination 5" when a lawnmower launches a rock into her head. Oh, and she dated Clooney for a period.

Who: Sarah Larson
What: Dated from 2007 to 2008
Larson, a Vegas cocktail waitress, may be most easily recognized as the woman who, for a period, accompanied Clooney while she was on crutches. That's because she broke her foot in an accident that occurred while riding a motorbike with him. Larson, once healed, accompanied Clooney to the Oscars, but they broke up shortly after

Who: Elisabetta Canalis
What: Dated from 2009 to present
The Sardinian-born Canalis floated into Clooney's life back in 2009, when Clooney cruised through the Venice Film Festival. They've been an item ever since, and the Italian beauty is easily one of the most striking of Clooney's girlfriends

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 05 May 2011, 01:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made the layout clearer)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated Empty Re: 50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 05 May 2011, 02:19

They chose the worst photos with Lisa and with Elisabetta. Geez 50 years and this what they are focusing on. That red dress still looks awful!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated Empty Re: 50 years of George Clooney: a retrospective of the women he's dated

Post by JJ Thu 05 May 2011, 03:16

Elisabetta looks pregnant in that red dress.

JJ
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Thu 05 May 2011, 04:52

A pic from Venice or Rome would have made bettabuns look much better. That dress was awful, too tight in the hips and waist and too loose on the top, and yes, she looks pregnant. For someone with her body she should kick the designer for a 'crappy' fitting. Wasn't this the dress that the zipper split? Not hard to figure out why.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 05 May 2011, 11:14

That is one of the most ill-fitted dresses,still is a shock that this was RC oscar dress for her date with GC. Of all events to dress her so badly when he had to of known the attention she would get!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 06 May 2011, 03:24

I had to laugh at the pic with Renee. It looks as if he's had a wardrobe malfunction with his pants. Can't see anything, but it looks like they're split at the crotch. I know, why was I looking at his crotch?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 06 May 2011, 15:50

The crotch photo with S.L. is very nice too. Why shouldn't we look at crotches, men look at boobs.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 06 May 2011, 16:44

Something about the cut and lay of those pants, things not hanging right.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 May 2011, 17:25

You're right. I think the thing's hanging more to the left. Whistle
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 07 May 2011, 04:08

lucy wrote:Something about the cut and lay of those pants, things not hanging right.

No it isn't hanging right! It seems as if the cut is too high. Nothing wrong with checking guys out, they check us out. Butt really, I like a firm backside butt not to big. His backside meets my personal approval.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clooneys six Fri 13 May 2011, 01:30

In my opinion only two women count: Kelly Preston (so hideously botoxed now, but she used to be quite pretty!) and Talia Balsam (she kept her looks real and ooh, i like that hubby of hers Thumbs up! ). Reasons: well, the first was actually way ahead in her career than George when they were dating which wasn't something we ever saw again. And he married the second.
So who fucked him up so bad? 1 or 2?
clooneys six
clooneys six
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 13 May 2011, 01:49

Personally, I think they both did. What was so wrong with George that Kelly left him for CHARLIE????? Wow, she must have really been screwed up back then. And Talia, she was already a big star and too much competition for George, so that's why he gets "lesser than" girls now, so he can be the head cheese!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by clooneys six Fri 13 May 2011, 15:22

You're right Mel....apparently, the phrase 'career woman' doesn't do anything for George Smile I should remember that Razz
clooneys six
clooneys six
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 May 2011, 18:38

lucy wrote:That is one of the most ill-fitted dresses,still is a shock that this was RC oscar dress for her date with GC. Of all events to dress her so badly when he had to of known the attention she would get!
And, the article said this " the Italian beauty is easily one of the most striking of Clooney's girlfriends".

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 04:56

3 strikes you're out!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 04:58

Yay!!! 1700!!!!! I'm racing forward to the 10,000!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 14 May 2011, 12:38

Melbert, it must be the younger you (avatar) that is given you all this get up and go! With George it's more like 1 strike your out!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 15:53

Lucy, that younger avatar just "does" something to me!!!

George has had way too many strikes. It's time he shows us a home run!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 10 Aug 2011, 01:55

Wow that red dress was really bad! I can't believe she left the house thinking she looked ok even her makeup was bad. I have no problem looking at George's crotch it is a great game nice of him to change things around for us! Those Armani pants to look odd in one of those pictures. I still prefer him tight jeans though...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Wed 10 Aug 2011, 02:05

i really love his pic with Renee , they look so cute together!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 02:58

Dexterdidit wrote:Wow that red dress was really bad! I can't believe she left the house thinking she looked ok even her makeup was bad. I have no problem looking at George's crotch it is a great game nice of him to change things around for us! Those Armani pants to look odd in one of those pictures. I still prefer him tight jeans though...

If that tux was Armani, maybe he had them made when he was heavier like when he did Syriana. The pants sure are baggy. If he had his jacket buttoned, probably wouldn't have even noticed. Just not the George we know and love.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 May 2020, 18:34

I wonder if anyone knows about the Lady-Love that resides in George Clooney heart.   I hear she's been in his heart since 2007 around May 22.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down