George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out

+4
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
Joanna
What Would He Say
8 posters

Go down

Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out Empty Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out

Post by What Would He Say Sat 07 Dec 2013, 12:55

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out at sexism on screen and takes on her detractors

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My own take on this ...is there are always ppl hitting out at the "glass ceiling".  I personally have never seen a ceiling, glass or otherwise, but that could be because I have bad eye sight, and in this instance it has served me well.....

However, Ms styler does seem to put her money where her mouth is, and appears to be doing loads for women in that industry....  so good for you Trudie .....good taste in hubbies as well.... Thumbs up! 

Nice pic of my darling boy ..... squirm in my seat .... week in the knees ...... light in my I love you
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out Empty Re: Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out

Post by Joanna Sat 07 Dec 2013, 14:14

There are very few words in the article about George Clooney together with an out of date picture.
A ploy to catch the eye ??
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out Empty Re: Why does George Clooney get to woo women 10 years younger!' Trudie Styler hits out

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Dec 2013, 15:27

When was the last time Our Hero had a 'romantic' lead?

Ms Styler has a point, but she's been around long enough to know that the studios will go for a younger well-known lady most of the time because it will make them more money.........has to be someone who will help the green light doesn't it?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Dec 2013, 17:13

Geez, she gets her picture taken with him five years ago I'll bet then uses it for this article bashing Hollywood.

I get her point but her entire reason for using George's name is that she knew people would link to it and read it. Her point is valid but even as Sting's wife she couldn't bring enough attention to it on her own merit.

Guess she and Sting won't be invited back to Como next year. brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Dec 2013, 03:28

Only 10 years younger??? I'd be fine with that, it's when he's with women young enough to be his daughter that I get pissed off.

Onscreen? Well, he was last with Sandra Bullock and they seem a good match.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 08 Dec 2013, 04:34

Yeah, the headline is misleading. It reads as though she's referencing the women he dates and opposed to the women he stars opposite, which is what she's actually criticizing. My first thought reading the headline was "He's dating someone in her forties?!?!?! Hallelujah!"
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Dec 2013, 06:41

It looks to me like she is "rose-tinting" her article by using George's name
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 08 Dec 2013, 15:46

In fairness to Trudie, the quote was given in the context of a larger interview. It was the journalist who decided to lead with that quote, not Trudie. She was just using him as an example to make a larger point, which is quite similar to the point George himself made about the lack of opportunities for women in Hollywood a few Oscar seasons ago.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 08 Dec 2013, 22:12

Well she has still Sting....

something really wrong here, he gets to woo women 30 years younger is more like it...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down