George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film

+2
Donnamarie
Silje
6 posters

Go down

Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film Empty Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film

Post by Silje Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:55

For all Matt Damon / Bourne fans here is some good news from Celebitchy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matt Damon confirms that he’s returning for another Bourne movie, out in 2016.  

November 10, 2014
By Celebitchy

These are photos of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck at an event celebrating season four of their Project Greenlight HBO series for new directors. I love seeing them together so much. These two haven’t collaborated on Project Greenlight in 13 years. The serieswill air on HBO and you can see a video announcement here. (I haven’t been able to find the premiere date.)

Other than Project Greenlight, the big news is of course that Matt Damon will reprise his role as Jason Bourne. (We’ve heard this before, but now Damon is confirming in person.) Damon has said for years that he won’t do another Bourne movie unless he’s able to work with director Paul Greengrass again, who directed him in his last two Bourne films. The Bourne series is so successful that the studio put out a fourth one in 2012 with Jeremy Renner in the leadas another human weapon from the same shadowy government program. It’s unclear if Renner will ever be back because Greengrass and Universal Pictures have reached an agreement for a another Bourne film and Damon has signed on. In an joint interview with E!, Affleck brought up Damon returning as Bourne, and Damon confirmed that he’s set to play the iconic role again. He said that filming will begin next year.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E![size=32]News caught up with the actor and his close friend Ben Affleck Friday night as they celebrated season four of their resurrected passion project, Project Greenlight.[/size]
In between talking about their HBO series and their impressive muscles, Affleck (accidently?) revealed a big casting announcement.

“Well, [Damon's] going to be doing a Bourne movie next fall when I’ve just completely lost any semblance of physical fitness. So….,” Affleck told E! News exclusively.

Did Affleck just say what we think he said? Oh yes, he did!

“Yes, next year,” Damon responded to E! News when asked for clarification. “It’ll be in 2016 when the movie will actually come out. [Director] Paul Greengrass is going to do another one and that’s all I ever said. I just needed him to say yes.”

[From E! Online]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is beefy Ben Affleck complaining about losing his physical fitness when he just got buff for Batman? Is he mad that he’s not at the helm of a billion dollar franchise like Damon or was he just joking around? I have to say that Damon does look better than Affleck, but I’ve always found him more attractive anyway. Plus he had the sense to play his personal life expertly and not get sucked into the tabloid drama.

I know it’s a while off but I’m so excited for another Bourne movie. Damon will be filming Ridley Scott’s The Martian in Budapest next month and I think his schedule is free for Bourne after that. Also, I just found out from his IMDB that he’s inInterstellar! I’m sure it’s just a brief cameo or they would have promoted it more, but it still makes me want to see it.

Last edited by Silje on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film Empty Re: Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Nov 2014, 13:00

Silje, just saw a news piece on Morning Joe where they showed an interview and Affleck spilled the beans. Matt was standing next to him. Matt said the latest Bourne movie will be out in 2016.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film Empty Re: Matt Damon is doing another Bourne film

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:52

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:08

Matt's in Interster? First I heard of this.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:24

Interstellar
Dr. Mann
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 20:15

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 20:18

By the way in two bourne movies the german actress Franka Potente was playing his girlfriend.  We come from the same City Thumbs up!

I love the bourne movies
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down