George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY

3 posters

Go down

JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY Empty JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY

Post by Sevens Sat 18 Oct 2014, 15:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY Empty Re: JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Oct 2014, 17:08

Julia Roberts' Married Life Advice For George Clooney
October 18, 2014 10:38 AM EDT

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie weren't the only friends of George Clooney who were noticeably absent from George's wedding to Amal Alamuddin in Venice in late September.
George's longtime friend and former "Ocean's" co-star Julia Roberts may not have been there for the big day, but the actress said she's been in touch with her newlywed pal.
"We’ve spoken many times since he's gone from a bridegroom to a husband," Julia told Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez on Friday night, as the Oscar winner was being honored at the 2014 GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) Awards in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: George & Amal's Wedding Weekend - On The Scene

No stranger to wedded bliss, Julia (who married husband Danny Moder in 2002, and was previously wed to Lyle Lovett from 1993 – 1995) reluctantly offered up some words of wisdom for George.
"You can share plenty of advice now," Liz told her.
"Oh yes. I'll be advising George Clooney on his marital life. I'll get right on that!" Julia joked.
"You always look so happy and your family is so beautiful," Liz noted.
"Well, the only advice for that is finding your person – and he's found his person," Julia concluded.
PHOTOS: Amal Alamuddin Style File

Back in May, Julia visited "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" where she beamed over George's upcoming nuptials, at the time.
"I think it's sublime," Julia told Ellen, at the time, noting she hadn't yet met Amal but knew all about her. "She is beautiful and smart… and he is happy and that's what matters to me."
-- Eric Anderson

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY Empty Re: JULIA ROBERTS' MARRIED LIFE ADVICE FOR GEORGE CLOONEY

Post by Silje Sat 18 Oct 2014, 18:23

There is also a little video in the link. Julia says she hasn't met Amal yet. She also said that George are more honest then any person she ever met.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down