George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo

+5
Joanna
Donnamarie
it's me
bgarabedian
Nicky80
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo Empty George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo

Post by Nicky80 Fri 10 Oct 2014, 06:51

Found only one pic for now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Doing a little self-promotion: The actor not-to-subtly promoted his premium tequila brand, Casamigos, as he changed into more casual attire following his Comic-Con appearance

Later on he was spotted doing a little more self promotion as he left his hotel in a blue T-shirt with the logo from his tequila brand, Casamigos, emblazoned across his chest.

Clooney teamed it with baggy blue jeans and hid his famous grey hair under a blue baseball cap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo Empty Re: George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo

Post by Nicky80 Fri 10 Oct 2014, 07:25

thanks to Kimber

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo Empty Re: George Clooney at the Carlyle hotel after ComicCon promo

Post by bgarabedian Fri 10 Oct 2014, 07:51

well george, not used to seeing you with a ring but now i see you are offically married. you are looking good and handsome and happy. well, i think married life has made u a lot happier and still the kind, caring person you are. love u bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Oct 2014, 08:39

ciao Waldo
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:36

Was it ever confirmed if George was in New Orleans? Think he's headed back there?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Oct 2014, 15:50

I do like his new style back pack....much trendier than
the old black one !
One up to his new wife me thinks. Coolio
She likes colour !! YAY.

Life's too short for black all the time IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Oct 2014, 16:40

life is really short

yessss!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:15

it's me wrote:ciao Waldo

LMAO!

You bad girl!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 11 Oct 2014, 01:31

So G looked pretty tan in the photos here and at NYCC. So maybe he and Amal were in the Seychelles as first reported. They certainly werent in their new home outside London since they just settled on it this week.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 11 Oct 2014, 02:39

Maybe they did a private beach honeymoon  . Oh my . Rolling on the sand  .  bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 11 Oct 2014, 08:59

A lucky fan manages to get selfie with George Clooney  

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Oct 2014, 01:58

I think they went back to Oleandra for the honeymoon.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 14 Oct 2014, 02:00

Ooooh yes .Love7

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 Oct 2014, 02:35

It's on here somewhere that Oleandra was all shut up for the winter.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down