George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal???

+4
hathaross
Donnamarie
melbert
Nicky80
8 posters

Go down

Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? Empty Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal???

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:26

I'm not sure how the broadcast is in other countries but on German TV there is one big question. Why no public kiss to make it all perfect? They say something was missing and it was clearly the kiss everybody (the press) was hoping for. Do you think Vogue has the rights for the first kiss too Razz

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? Empty Re: Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal???

Post by melbert Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:30

One report said that he embraced her and kissed after the ceremony Saturday, but there was no public kiss on the boat that I remember seeing and I'm sure with all those paps around SOMEONE would have gotten it.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal??? Empty Re: Why was there no public kiss from Geroge and Amal???

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:32

There should, should be a kiss captured by People or Vogue that we will able to see. I would think they just didn't want to go there in front of all the strangers in the water taxis. I guess waves and holding hands were enough as far as they were concerned.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:32

I thought about it !!!! No kiss, was strange.
They would be shy to do it with lots of eyes looking at them... or in the exclusive too.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:33

No shyness.  If there's a kiss to be seen, we'll see it in the paid pages.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:50

Yup, if they kissed on the boat, then the first kiss picture People paid for is no longer valid.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:51

They kissed on the boat, I found one photo were his lips are about to touch hers, didn't post it though, can look through photos
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:57

BUT, there is no picture of the lips TOUCHING.  So, that's not officially a kiss!  hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:08

Why should they have kissed on the boat? It would have been beautiful but not necessarily.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:15

Because you always want the newly married couple to kiss so everybody can OOOOOOOOOOO and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:16

Personally I was waiting for a balcony shot from the Aman but oh well LOL

It isn't real if there is no kiss..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:18

hahahaha TheMinis!

Didn't someone make a comment (and there was a picture) of the staff on the balcony waving to George and Amal?  Too cute.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:22

Yes there are photos of the staff all waving to George and Amal as they leave the hotel, it is cute.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:32

I'm waiting for the kiss from the ceremony, that's the one I wanna see  Love7

I didn't see those photos, why I'm always missing the cutest ones? 
Oh well, I will look for them

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:46

Funny Stuff,

I don't know if I am so interested in a kiss...but..

I think my mom speaks for most of GC's fans in saying..

"All I want to see is George Clooney in his Tux". No one looks like him in one!!

She doesn't have the internet...so waiting for the pics on the stands to come through...lol.. Twisted Evil

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down