George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day

2 posters

Go down

Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day Empty Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 00:14

Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day

Ben Affleck is sending his congratulations to his friend and colleague George Clooney on his wedding day.
The 42-year-old actor was not able to attend the wedding as he was in New York doing press for his new movie Gone Girl. His longtime friend Matt Damon was one of the many celeb guests in attendance in Venice, Italy.

“Yeah. Some people have to work and everybody else gets to be in Venice. But [George] found a great girl and I’m happy for them. I wish them the best,” Ben told ET Canada on Saturday (September 27), the day of the wedding.

Ben and George won Oscars together last year for producing the movie Argo, which won Best Picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day Empty Re: Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 04:18

George Clooney Gets Married: Celebs Offer Congrats on Twitter
Albert Brooks' comment just might be the best of them all

George Clooney is finally off the market, and a lot of other famous folks are sharing their thoughts about it.

The longtime bachelor wed British lawyer Amal Alamuddin in a star-studded wedding Saturday in Venice, Italy. Bill Murray, Matt Damon and Bono were among the attendees.

But even the celebs who didn't get an invite were still quick to offer their congratulations and quips about the wedding on Twitter.

Read more Kim Kardashian's Nude Pics Leak: Twitter Explodes With Reactions

Here is what a number of actors and comedians had to say about Clooney's nuptials.

Congrats to George Clooney. It's nice to see some people finally catch a break.

— Albert Brooks (@AlbertBrooks) September 27, 2014
Congratulations to George Clooney

— max greenfield (@iamgreenfield) September 28, 2014
George Clooney got married and a million ladies hearts broke at the same time LOL. #GoodNaturedHumor

— Jim Norton (@JimNorton) September 27, 2014
I was invited to Clooney's wedding but I already had committed to my wife's co-worker's birthday party in Studio City

— Ike Barinholtz (@ikebarinholtz) September 27, 2014
Is Clooney aware that his wife will age?

— Nikki Glaser (@NikkiGlaser) September 27, 2014
Am I the only one around here with the sheer balls to say that George Clooney's sunglasses aren't right for his face?

— Jen Kirkman (@JenKirkman) September 27, 2014
Clooney toasting Rosemary. Emotional. What an amazing family. #clooneywedding

— Ben Hoffman (@thebenshow) September 28, 2014
GEORGE CLOONEY'S HAPPINESS IS THE SAME AS MY OWN!

— billy eichner (@billyeichner) September 26, 2014
"@AP: George Clooney has coffee with friends ahead of wedding in Venice: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AP. Your leader in news.

— Rob Lowe (@RobLowe) September 27, 2014
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day Empty Re: Ben Affleck Wishes George Clooney the Best on Wedding Day

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 04:44

BEN AFFLECK CONGRATULATES CLOONEY!
Ben Affleck wishes George Clooney well for his upcoming nuptials.