George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year

+15
it's me
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
doris day
fridadereval
Joanna
LizzyNY
Alisonfan
Silje
melbert
annemarie
Nicky80
PigPen
lelacorb
19 posters

Go down

From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year Empty From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year

Post by lelacorb Wed 24 Sep 2014, 16:12

CLOONEY is spilling the beans ON WEDDING WITH AMAL (MISSING ONLY THE COLOUR OF THE UNDERWEAR OF THE BRIDE) - the question arises: BE A CELEBRATION OF LOVE OR A GIGANTIC MEDIA FARCE? 

The event in which nothing and you had to know that you already know everything. The most romantic wedding of the year will last four days, September 26 to 29, in Venice. After two months of secrecy, Clooney itself stimulates the imagination of fans and reveals the minutest detail of the impending marriage ... 

The marriage between George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin 6:00 to 7:00 was planned months ago, practically the day after the start of their love story. A record of decisiveness for Clooney who, for decades, has always been able to stop many leagues away from the altar scattering so the world of ex-girlfriends in finite analysis. 

The rapidity of action and devotion - a courting email all'avvocatessa Lebanese and a ring from 500 thousand euro - never ceases to amaze by a glimpse, in the watermark of the most romantic wedding of the year the four-day September 26 to 29 with a prequel on the evening of Thursday 25th, the premeditation of a media event where nothing and you had to know that you already know everything, except the baby doll that Amal will wear the wedding night. 

george clooney amal alamuddin 
GEORGE CLOONEY AMAL ALAMUDDIN 
Surely George and Amal were in Venice in the evening of 29 May, and precision were sitting at a restaurant table by Ivo along with the body guard John and his wife. But the contacts among the agents of the actor and restaurants, palaces and Venetian hotels date back to a couple of months before, that is, when George had just stopped to flood the email inbox of Amal that, imagine with a certain effort, he finally agreed to go out with the actor. 

Set in motion, the organizers no longer stop in preparations involving hundreds of people - including many Venetians - which, as one man, they managed to remain silent, mute, making the fish in a barrel, to deny dribble , forget everything they knew for a whole spring and summer. Chapeau. 

The secrecy clause, subclauses with halter to the third degree of kinship, was made also to those who sign up and then it was discarded by the event as long as nothing transpired; and in fact there was nothing left, not even the suspicion of a syllable, before the sensational outing Clooney himself, two weeks ago, in Florence. 

Not everything goes back in the vault sparkling wedding Clooney-Alamuddin on which are converging photographers from around the world in credit hollywoodyane wedding, after the remaining ones really secret of Pitt and Jolie. With a flick of the phone to Brad, Clooney would also know how to get married without paparazzi around. 
george clooney and amal alamuddin marry 9 
GEORGE CLOONEY AND AMAL ALAMUDDIN GET MARRIED 9 

But perhaps the intent was different. Clooney took satisfaction - and the responsibility - to tell the world what the world should not know. By doing so excited the imagination, lengthened the waiting, threw sand in the eyes of what could only be a marriage of plastic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year Empty Re: From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year

Post by lelacorb Wed 24 Sep 2014, 16:15

Clooney wanted Cipriani, "evicted" from a manager 
The actor wanted to get married in Venice in the historic restaurant on the Giudecca but was already booked, so he had to "settle" for a 7-star hotel 
wedding wedding clooney clooney clooney wedding-alamuddin gossip vip 

Stefano Bizzi 

The wedding of the year Invited vip-Amal George The couple's 7-star hotel Clooney to marry in Venice on 27 
VENICE. A manager of the Northeast "evicted" from George Clooney Cipriani and Saturday the wedding party of the year will take place on the Grand Canal and the Giudecca as the Hollywood star would have wanted. To push the actor and his fiancée Amal Alamuddin for a few hours, away from the retreat lagoon was the goriziano Mauro Marchiaro that, well before the American, with his partner Barbara Ciocca, proceeded to book the Venetian hotel where former pediatrician of "Er-Doctors on the front line" is at home. It is said that despite the pressures, the star and girlfriend-lawyer have failed to convince the Italian couple to change the program. In the end, to desist from the purpose of getting married in the spaces of the friends of Cipriani and, so to speak, to fall back on an alternative solution, they were just Clooney and his girlfriend. The location for the glamor is yes then become one of Papadopoli palace where, in 2013, the headquarters of the 7-star luxury resort chain Aman. A scenario certainly not trivial since the house was built in the mid-sixteenth century, overlooks the Grand Canal and is a triumph of gold, stucco and frescoes worthy of a marriage from the Arabian Nights which will be invited, among others, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Bono and Sandra Bullock. 
The only drawback is that the guests will parade in the lagoon creating many problems to maintain order. Venice will be a very busy weekend for the hundred or so guests of the Hollywood star - which include well-known faces to the general public - will join those of Marchiaro and his partner. Managing director of the multinational Accenture, groom Friulian is responsible for the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, Metals, Cement for Italy, East-Central Europe, Russia, Turkey and the Middle East; Guests will figure among the leaders of global finance, including an Arab emir. So, for the hotel staff linked to the group Belmond, the game interlocking require patience and a cool head. Clooney has booked at Cipriani 70 rooms for three nights. Its going to be a never-ending party that will develop in different location of the hotel. Of course, the details are confidential and the information that leaked with the dropper are often circulated on purpose to mislead hunters and paparazzi gossip: the actor-director has sold the exclusive wedding in "Vogue America" - in exchange for a check millionaire who donate to his charity foundation for Darfur - and the staff had to sign a confidentiality agreement that includes the announcement of the smartphone. So much so: George Clooney has had to raise the white flag; to enter the room with the golden vault must wait until all guests Mauro Marchiaro and Barbara Ciocca will be transferred to the Molino Stucky. They will arrive at the Giudecca aboard luxury taxi-boat and perform three different outfits: Ceremony for the function itself, from evening to the bridal party and cocktail for brunch on Sunday morning at the Danieli.http://nuovavenezia.gelocal.it/cronaca/2014/09/24/news/clooney-voleva-il-cipriani-sfrattato-da-un-manager-1.9989837
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year Empty Re: From Italy a few items on the wedding of the year

Post by PigPen Wed 24 Sep 2014, 16:33

So, they are going to tied up the Canal?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 24 Sep 2014, 16:41

I expect prictures starting on Thursday/Friday with arriving of friends and family and then I will sleep again on Monday lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 24 Sep 2014, 16:45

and miss the chaos Monday at city hall?????

Last edited by PigPen on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 17:14; edited 1 time in total

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 24 Sep 2014, 17:13

Nicky80 wrote:I expect prictures starting on Thursday/Friday with arriving of friends and family and then I will sleep again on Monday lol!
Bet they're already in Venice partying.   ??That's why the Como villa is shuttered.  Doubt George is there alone with Amal  handmaking wedding favors Juggling

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 17:25

I definitely think George and Amal are already there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 24 Sep 2014, 17:40

Well, if EVERYTHING is shrouded in secrecy, how are all these ("Clooney itself stimulates the imagination of fans and reveals the) minutest detail of the impending marriage ... " coming to light?  No quotes from George.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 19:59

The whole thing is crazy the press is just running with what ever scraps they can come up with and rehash. I will be so glad when Sunday comes and they are married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 24 Sep 2014, 20:08

melbert wrote:Well, if EVERYTHING is shrouded in secrecy, how are all these ("Clooney itself stimulates the imagination of fans and reveals the) minutest detail of the impending marriage ... " coming to light?  No quotes from George.
seldom are there direct statements from George himself.  Camp Clooney, on the other hand..............................  PS/  re-read his announcement from the Fight  gala when he said he was getting married in Venice.."of all places."  Anyone else think this had a tone of sarcasm to it? Or did he have too much champagne on board?  Just MO.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 24 Sep 2014, 20:42

I thought it sounded sarcastic PP when he said he was get married in Venice of all places .
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 24 Sep 2014, 20:59

OMG, this wedding is getting the full trash treatment.

In my supermarket today, HELLO Mag, FRONT COVER OF GC AND AA right beside, shoulder to shoulder was OK Mag, FRONT COVER OF KERRY KATONA'S WEDDING. 
For those not in the UK Kerry is kind of, shall we say reality trashy.  5 kids by 4 men and a lovely big white meringue of a wedding dress on the front of OK, next to Amal and George.  It seemed somehow right.

My dear sweet George how did you loose your "COOL BADGE" so quickly, and why does a simple wedding cause all of this, well I blame PR!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 24 Sep 2014, 21:18

I give up! Whatever, wherever, whenever- I'll see it when the media gets hold of it. Guaranteed George and company are laughing their heads off at all the craziness.

PS - I LOVE Google translations! They should be posted in the Jokes thread.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 24 Sep 2014, 23:02

Lizzy.....I always have a laugh at the Google translations.....they sometimes make no sense at all
to me.Thumbs up!

Mind you that's not difficult some days about some things on here.LOL

Nite Nite....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 23:31

I think George and Amal probably are laughing at the nonsense. The press are following gossip and writing it as if it's the facts. They still have no clue where the wedding is taking place. It's true now that I think about it the way George said it does sound like sarcasm.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Wed 24 Sep 2014, 23:46

Speaking of trashy magazines the saga continues... At the supermarket today, the National Enquirer front page had the headline that George was caught cheating on Amal.... Didn't have time to leaf through so I "discover" the juicy stuff. But seriously? Where do they come up with the stuff?

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 25 Sep 2014, 01:38

imo thy will not mary in venice...why amal arrives in milan and why cindy flies  swissair??? when venice has an airport??they all go to laglio and then carry all their stuff to venice???

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 25 Sep 2014, 01:39

how? by car with all the paps after them? with a private from switzerland or milan again? nonsense

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:53

lelacorb wrote:CLOONEY is spilling the beans ON WEDDING WITH AMAL (MISSING ONLY THE COLOUR OF THE UNDERWEAR OF THE BRIDE) - the question arises: BE A CELEBRATION OF LOVE OR A GIGANTIC MEDIA FARCE? 

The marriage between George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin 6:00 to 7:00 was planned months ago, practically the day after the start of their love story. A record of decisiveness for Clooney who, for decades, has always been able to stop many leagues away from the altar scattering so the world of ex-girlfriends in finite analysis. 

Surely George and Amal were in Venice in the evening of 29 May, and precision were sitting at a restaurant table by Ivo along with the body guard John and his wife. But the contacts among the agents of the actor and restaurants, palaces and Venetian hotels date back to a couple of months before, that is, when George had just stopped to flood the email inbox of Amal that, imagine with a certain effort, he finally agreed to go out with the actor

But perhaps the intent was different. Clooney took satisfaction - and the responsibility - to tell the world what the world should not know. By doing so excited the imagination, lengthened the waiting, threw sand in the eyes of what could only be a marriage of plastic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG George!

Now even the Italians are waking up to you.  

I find it very interesting that the hotels were approached before the engagement.

We know it will all come out in the end, I read the italian version and they are saying the possible venues were approached 6 to 7 months ago, practically at the beginning of the  "Love Story".
In fact they say, sarcastically, that the venues were approached by his agent at more or less the same time George was reportedly flooding her email inbox begging for a date, and just at the time she had agreed to the date. (I think they are trying to say, at the time she had agreed to a contract) Suspect

SAD.

Last edited by Alisonfan on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:57; edited 1 time in total

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:56

Cant believe everything you read!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:59

TNMC, as I said the truth always comes out in the end. Suspect

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:09

The Cipriani  hotel was booked by another wedding not George. That gossip is just that gossip. None of the stuff that has been written so far has been proven true just a lot of nonsense by the press and  people willing to believe whatever is written unfortunately me included.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 25 Sep 2014, 13:13

Alisonfan - Maybe all it means is that they met a lot earlier than we think they did.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 25 Sep 2014, 13:29

LizzyNY wrote:Alisonfan - Maybe all it means is that they met a lot earlier than we think they did.

Lizzy......"He came.....He saw.....He conquered"

I can't remember where that famous quote comes from now !!

But....."They met....They fell for each other" I'm happy about that !

Cheerleader
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 25 Sep 2014, 15:08

Veni Vidi Vici ( I came, I saw, I conquered)

Julius Ceasar.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Sep 2014, 15:19

Alison, just fyi, if Mr Clooney goes to collect a Humanitarian event with a red carpet, there will be those well-known photographers, Getty, and thereafter any publication in the world can use the images if they pay for them for front covers, back covers and in between. That they choose to use them in a story or not is up to their editorial boards with an eye to making money and knowing they will fly off the shelves. They would have made that judgement call. No-one else

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 15:27

Everything written has not come from George or Amal other than George's statement. Why would the Italian press no anymore about what is going on than anyone else? I don't think anyone involved with the wedding would speak simply because they don't want to get sued. I'm sure there are confidentiality contracts in place. If you have to guess what a translation is saying then we really don't have a clue what is meant just my opinion.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 17:52

from People mag
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:03

Well, People is claiming they're getting married in Venice. If they have the exclusive to the wedding are they in on ruse or do they really know?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:06

The Mail just posted a beautiful item with fantastic photos,
Inside George Clooney's wedding: The stunning £3,200-a-night canal-front hotel in Venice that will host star's reception after he ties the knot with British lawyer
By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline
Published: 10:48 EST, 25 September 2014  |  Updated: 11:48 EST, 25 September 2014

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:12

I think that every article gives a different price for the rooms.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:14

People says they are expected to marry in Venice. Who knows at this point we will know by maybe late Saturday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:14

depends on which room and hotel I suppose.  Isn't he renting out more than 1 hotel ?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:19

Depends on which "article" you want to believe.  Most are saying 2 hotels.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:24

let's all grab the valium bottles. LOL  It's going to get worse before it gets better.  Next rumor... where are they going on the honeymoon?  There will be sightings of them in Newark New Jersey to Antartica.  Place you bets now!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:57

Party Animal has said that the Cipriani was booked months ago for another wedding not Georges. lol yes it will lets not forget Amal will be pregant every other month.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:01

How long will it be before the enquirer has them fighting and on the verge of divorce . I'm betting this will be after she has been pregnant a couple of times.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:35

Confuzzled Valium is a GREAT idea....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:41

am i the only one that thinks George and Amal met well before October 2013?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Sep 2014, 22:01

I think they're getting married on the first anniversary of when they met.

Let's see

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 22:05

They are getting married in September which it has been reported is their anniversary.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Sep 2014, 22:17

Maybe that would explain the (possible!) order of the ceremonies and celebrations. They'll have their reasons

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 25 Sep 2014, 22:41

No, Picachu.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 25 Sep 2014, 23:50

Picachu wrote:am i the only one that thinks George and Amal met well before October 2013?

I have no idea. Usually have an opinion on most things. But when G and A met??
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 01:50

Picachu wrote:am i the only one that thinks George and Amal met well before October 2013?

Nope you are not, I think they have known each other since his days in Berlin etc. filming Monument Men, also think they were already together when he was travelling around Venice promoting Gravity
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:27

No. And we have an entire thread on exactly that subject.

Anyway, whenever they did meet, they'll be married this weekend.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down