George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Who is going to Venice this weekend???? EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Who is going to Venice this weekend????

+9
Sevens
monaco
annemarie
bgarabedian
it's me
Joanna
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
Nicky80
13 posters

Go down

Who is going to Venice this weekend???? Empty Who is going to Venice this weekend????

Post by Nicky80 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 20:21

I just found the below message on les frenchies. Looks like the media is looking for fans in Venice....

Besides of that. Is anyone going???? Anyone who likes to be our spy Razz Razz

Google translation

TF1: For the wedding of George Clooney contacted The FrenchiesFans George Clooney

hello

As part of a shoot for the magazine "Sept à Huit", broadcast every Sunday night on TF1, we look for fans of George Clooney, who intend to go this weekend in Venice, where the player must married.

You would know the people involved?

In advance, thank you

Elodie Pakosz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Who is going to Venice this weekend???? Empty Re: Who is going to Venice this weekend????

Post by party animal - not! Tue 23 Sep 2014, 20:53

Really? Where would you decide to go? Anyone speak French??!

Here's an alternative to actually going

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Who is going to Venice this weekend???? Empty Re: Who is going to Venice this weekend????

Post by Nicky80 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 21:00

Well PAN don't we know the location already? Razz  and no need to speak French in Venice.... hehe

As the media reports so much where and when maybe someone is going. Who knows......whoever is...I hope someone likes to share with us and whoever is going...GOOD LUCK cheers  (and don't get arrested hehe)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 23 Sep 2014, 21:24

Well, maybe. Can't wait to see what gets confirmed as a venue for at least several meals, three partes and two ceremonies apparently - and all this for a quiet classy event for sixty close friends and family.........

Wonder how may thousands of paps there are at the airport alone! Helicopter anyone?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 23 Sep 2014, 21:49

Nicky80 wrote:I just found the below message on les frenchies. Looks like the media is looking for fans in Venice....

Besides of that. Is anyone going???? Anyone who likes to be our spy Razz Razz

Google translation

TF1: For the wedding of George Clooney contacted The FrenchiesFans George Clooney

hello

As part of a shoot for the magazine "Sept à Huit", broadcast every Sunday night on TF1, we look for fans of George Clooney, who intend to go this weekend in Venice, where the player must married.

You would know the people involved?

In advance, thank you

Elodie Pakosz

I know one fan, who would usually go anywhere for GC, is today in Iraq/Syria with humanitarian logistics, so we can't complain about that. Bad timing!
As far as I know that leaves who?  Anyone?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 23 Sep 2014, 22:04

Not for me....Crying or Very sad

But Good Luck to anyone
who goes off to Venice for the Adventure.
Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Sep 2014, 00:21

i am working on sat
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 24 Sep 2014, 08:46

If someone did try to get into george wedding they would be thrown out. tight security everywhere, and top security. It is not likely they can sneak in. You would have to have some credentials or an invitation to the wedding and be on a top list and I give anyone credit who gets in when they do not belong. You would be arrested on the spot and there goes your wedding day. this is a big day for george and amal and I can see george just smiling and happy. love u george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 24 Sep 2014, 12:01

How strange, I felt sure someone would go!

Now it looks like they are trying to round up a crowd.

That won't be a problem in Venice, so many tourists all walking around with a camera.  I am sure the tourists will create a buzz, even if they get confused and think it is George Kardashian/ or whoever, getting married.
PR ppl are paid to jump up and down at these occasions to create an atmosphere and get ppl excited, they do that on game shows. HOOOOPLA!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 12:38

I really hope no one tries to get in . It is a moment for them and their families I hope people and fans alike respect that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:23

I was just listening to local radio and Kate Garraway (UK Showbiz reporter) was saying that she was off to Venice to cover the wedding.  Not sure if this is on the off chance it will happen or if the Press have had notification that it will?  If it's the latter, it makes me feel a little like the wedding is leaning more towards carefully crafted PR.

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:33

I really doubt George would know any local radio reporter...it's more like every news outlet wants to be around to cover anything available.
It's a private wedding not conference. Even George can't carefully arrange countless local media.

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:34; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:33

I don't know if it's PR or just the result of everyone putting 2 and 2 together, but it seems to be accepted that the wedding will be this weekend in Venice. I'm sure the media outlets have been squeezing their sources for any information they can get. If they think it's going to happen they'll have someone there to cover it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:36

LizzyNY wrote:I don't know if it's PR or just the result of everyone putting 2 and 2 together, but it seems to be accepted that the wedding will be this weekend in Venice. I'm sure the media outlets have been squeezing their sources for any information they can get. If they think it's going to happen they'll have someone there to cover it.
Yeah they waited stupidly outside that register office!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 15:00

The press is simply going where they think the wedding is. Just like in London when they showed up and there was no wedding. And this was after George said the wedding was in Venice in a couple of weeks .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Wed 24 Sep 2014, 17:33

Coolio Good points.  I forgot about the London Registry Office debacle.

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 24 Sep 2014, 23:39

Now after reading on here and thinking about the way George said, and now I'm getting married in Venice of all places. Makes me think he was being sarcastic and the wedding may be taking place else where. Why would he tell where the wedding is taking place when they have all been tight lipped about it from the start. The press is running themselves ragged with gossip and no facts.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 25 Sep 2014, 02:07

This guy is going..better hope its not in vain
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 25 Sep 2014, 02:48

what does it mean of all places????

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 25 Sep 2014, 05:32

doris day - I think it means he never thought he'd be getting married in Venice (or anyplace else, for that matter Very Happy ).
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:11

I really want to know who is attending the wedding. Guess we don´t know until we see the photos.
I have been checking if Julianna Margulies is going but not a sign yet.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:45

Moved the video with Cindy here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down