George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

+15
fridadereval
Joanna
Donnamarie
jd68
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
Katiedot
PigPen
annemarie
it's me
melbert
hathaross
party animal - not!
Sevens
19 posters

Go down

George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! Empty George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

Post by Sevens Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:17

George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

George Clooney is getting a big discount on booze for his wedding, with the help of best friend Rande Gerber ... who's flying more than 50 cases of tequila to Italy for the big shindig a week from Saturday.

TMZ got video Monday of Randy leaving L.A. for Italy in a private jet ... loaded with at least 50 cases of Casamigos tequila ... the company owned by George and Rande.

The video is fantastic ... Rande drives up in a blacked-out black Mercedes right to his jet, where he inspects the precious cargo ... then has one of the guys cut open 2 boxes.  Cindy Crawford's hubby then removes one bottle of Reposado and one bottle of Blanco ... then proudly fist pumps them as he boards the jet.

There are numerous reports in Italy ... the wedding is set for a week from Monday at Cipriani hotel in Venice.

Arrivederci ... and recuerdos a todos.  

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/rande-gerber-george-clooney-wedding-alcohol-casamigos-tequila-italy/#ixzz3DYxQ8IGz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/rande-gerber-george-clooney-wedding-alcohol-casamigos-tequila-italy/#ixzz3DYx1FxDk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  - Watch More
  or
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! Empty Re: George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:39

Red herring? Could be off on the promotional tour?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases! Empty Re: George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

Post by hathaross Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:20

Seems that the wedding will be this weekend..... Could be.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:24

Well then it would correspond to the early 20th reports and George's "in a couple of weeks" statement.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:30

Yep. Exactly my thoughts after the Florence speech.......

Lots of people in town for Milan Fashion Week..........

Think they must be laughing their heads off at all the conjecture. And I'm not sure I'm buying the Casamigos flight - only the one suit, Rande? Any other luggage? A wife maybe?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:32

Cindy is in Peru for an Omega project.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:54

nice trunk! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Sep 2014, 13:53

Anything is possible at this point. I also think the wedding is this weekend with the delivery from Armani to the villa. I hope it is I'm ready for the wedding to happen.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:06

Sevens wrote:George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber -- Tequila for the Groom ... I Got 50 Cases!

George Clooney is getting a big discount on booze for his wedding, with the help of best friend Rande Gerber ... who's flying more than 50 cases of tequila to Italy for the big shindig a week from Saturday.

TMZ got video Monday of Randy leaving L.A. for Italy in a private jet ... loaded with at least 50 cases of Casamigos tequila ... the company owned by George and Rande.

The video is fantastic ... Rande drives up in a blacked-out black Mercedes right to his jet, where he inspects the precious cargo ... then has one of the guys cut open 2 boxes.  Cindy Crawford's hubby then removes one bottle of Reposado and one bottle of Blanco ... then proudly fist pumps them as he boards the jet.

There are numerous reports in Italy ... the wedding is set for a week from Monday at Cipriani hotel in Venice.

Arrivederci ... and recuerdos a todos.  

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/rande-gerber-george-clooney-wedding-alcohol-casamigos-tequila-italy/#ixzz3DYxQ8IGz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/rande-gerber-george-clooney-wedding-alcohol-casamigos-tequila-italy/#ixzz3DYx1FxDk

- Watch More
  or
50 cases for 60 guests.  Oh man, I can't wait for the pictures.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Sep 2014, 20:23

I reckon George is trying to set a new trend in wedding favours. Let's be honest, now. Which would you prefer to receive? A lacy bit of flimflam with some sugared almonds in them or a bottle of Clooney's tequila?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Sep 2014, 21:13

I like the almonds. The story goes, you either put the almonds, or a piece of wedding cake ( can't remember which) under your pillow, and you will dream of your future husband.  But since George is the groom- blows that theory out the window.

Last edited by PigPen on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 21:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Sep 2014, 21:28

In the UK it's the wedding cake you're supposed to put under your pillow to dream of your future husband. Can't help but wonder what you'd dream of with a bottle of tequila under your pillow!

Anyway, back on topic, I've no idea what he's going to do with all that tequila, but it sounds like it's going to be one hell of a party!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:06

Maybe just a delivery to Cipriani where they delivered earlier by boat for the photo op?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Sep 2014, 23:07

probably

as Bocelli too
returning favours Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 17 Sep 2014, 23:35

Wow, 50 cases!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 17 Sep 2014, 23:39

That's gonna be one hell of a bachelor party! lol! Drink 2 Drink 2 Drink 2 Drink 2 Drink 2 Drink 3 Drink 3
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Sep 2014, 23:59

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 18 Sep 2014, 00:07

Aren't the tuxes delivered about 2 weeks ahead, in case alterations have to be made?

Bachelor and bachelorette blowouts this weekend, wedding the next? I do not think it would be a good idea for George and The Boys to have a "send-off" party even two days before the wedding. It will take a week for them to recover.

Do we have to go through another week of this?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Sep 2014, 00:11

I wonder if the Boys will share any of the Casamigos with Amal, Baria and Tala for the Bachelorette Party?  One bottle should do.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 18 Sep 2014, 00:26

The Insider just reported that Rande loaded 100 cases of Casamigos on the plane and the garment bag he was carrying said "Armani" . I'd say he's ready to party!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 18 Sep 2014, 01:20

PEOPLE also said 100 cases.... and Rande and Cindy would definitely be at the wedding.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 18 Sep 2014, 02:04

That's a LOT of booze! They're either having a HUGE wedding or one HELL of a bachelor party. lol!  I do think Missa may be right - it could be this weekend at Villa Oleandra - or maybe the tequila is for his neighbors in Laglio, to make up for not getting married there.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Sep 2014, 02:13

Or like I said above, it could just be a refill for Cipriani.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 18 Sep 2014, 02:51

I wonder what cocktail they are serving for the wedding.   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Sep 2014, 04:38

Italian Margarita

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 18 Sep 2014, 04:44

Oooooh aaah looks refreshing . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 18 Sep 2014, 13:21

I don't think bachelor or bachelorette party's would be happening now too close to the wedding. Might be gifts for the guests and for the reception.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 18 Sep 2014, 13:35

George doesn't need a a bachelor party. The last 20 years of his life has been a bachelor party. Very Happy
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 18 Sep 2014, 13:45

Oh so true jd68. I think just having his close buddies sitting around together with tequila in hand, shooting the bull, is enough of a party for him before heading down the aisle.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Sep 2014, 14:00

I think that's one very stylish advert Coolio
Better than the bedroom ones !!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:17

Katiedot wrote:I reckon George is trying to set a new trend in wedding favours.  Let's be honest, now.  Which would you prefer to receive?  A lacy bit of flimflam with some sugared almonds in them or a bottle of Clooney's tequila?
If the 100 cases is accurate, and taking a conservative count that there are 6 bottles per case ( large bottles) that's 600 bottles of tequila.  Twelve bottles per case -1200 bottles. Good God in Heaven.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:28

By any standards that's overkill. I think Mel may be right - at least some of it may be a refill order for Cipriani. Not even George and his buddies could go through that much booze in a weekend!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:35

Another theory, or at least a good rumor.. (LOL)..Team Clooney is going to pass out the bottles to the press starting the night before the wedding (whenever the hell that is) and keep going until George and Amal leave for the honey moon, so the paps will be too drunk to try and get photos.  Not bad, huh?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:37

melbert wrote:Italian Margarita

recipe please.  ( on the Kitchen thread, of course, wink wink)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Sep 2014, 22:13

great idea PP!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Thu 18 Sep 2014, 23:00

The boxes might be a trojan horse. We don't know that all the boxes had tequila in them....

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 18 Sep 2014, 23:32

Right Fridadereval, all the Boys were stuffed into the boxes so we wouldn't know they're all heading for Italy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 19 Sep 2014, 00:50

Pigpen - Love your idea! They'd be fishing those idiots out of the canals for days! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Sep 2014, 19:09

Access Hollywood tracked the Casamigos plane to Arizona.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Sep 2014, 19:31

oh! Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 21 Sep 2014, 18:45

scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 21 Sep 2014, 21:15

Maybe a bachelor party in Arizona?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Mon 22 Sep 2014, 06:26

sounds like one crazy party and lots of booze and fun. george is a classy guy and this wedding sounds to good to be true. I hope he does not get too drunk on his wedding night or he might miss out on all the fun. love to be there but not invited. well I can always watch the news and entertainment tonight. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 22 Sep 2014, 21:23

I doubt George is going to fly 16+ hours for a bachelor party in Arizona that more easily could be done somewhere in Europe.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down