George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl"

+4
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Nicky80
8 posters

Go down

Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" Empty Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl"

Post by Nicky80 Sun 24 Aug 2014, 20:30

Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One person who is super happy for George Clooney's engagement and upcoming wedding to fiancée Amal Alamuddin? His pal and former ER co-star Julianna Margulies!

The 48-year-old Good Wife star says she couldn't be more excited for Clooney and his soon-to-be wife.
"I'm thrilled!" Margulies told E! last night at Variety and Women in Film's Emmys party at Gracias Madre in West Hollywood. "She's a great girl."

While Margulies stayed tight-lipped on Clooney's upcoming wedding, she was all smiles while talking about her longtime friend.

As E! News reported last week, the 53-year-old actor and Alamuddin will likely marry next month at his Lake Como home Villa Oleandra in Laglio, Italy. "George has always loved Como, he finds it very peaceful and relaxing and now Amal has fallen in love with the area as well," a source told us of the couple, who got engaged back in April. "They want to start their married life there with the beautiful lake as a backdrop."

While we're not sure if Margulies will be in attendace when Clooney says "I do," a source says the wedding will be very "small and intimate."

"This is not going to be a huge Hollywood wedding with Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullockflying in to Italy for a week," explains the source. "George and Amal don't want a media circus with paparazzi helicopters flying overhead and motorbikes chasing after them as they all arrive at the airport in Milan from Los Angeles. They want the wedding to be intimate with quiet but happy and fun dinners and lunches after they've said short but meaningful, hand-written vows in front of their loved ones."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" Empty Re: Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl"

Post by Cece42 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 01:21

Has she even met her?????????????????

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl" Empty Re: Julianna Margulies "Thrilled" for George Clooney's Wedding to Amal Alamuddin: "She's a Great Girl"

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Aug 2014, 01:35

Yeah!!!!! WTF????? How dare she say something randomly nice about the future wife of a longtime friend. The nerve of this bitch!!!!!

I'm calling for a viewer boycott of 'The Good Wife.'

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 01:52

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Yeah!!!!! WTF????? How dare she say something randomly nice about the future wife of a longtime friend. The nerve of this bitch!!!!!

Do I detect a little sarcasm?????????????????????????

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 25 Aug 2014, 04:15

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Yeah!!!!! WTF????? How dare she say something randomly nice about the future wife of a longtime friend. The nerve of this bitch!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

But no, I won't be boycotting the Good Wife, I'm still reeling from Will being killed off!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Aug 2014, 08:49

I cant boycott it either, Im still emotionally devastated over Will, so have to keep watching for therapy purposes

I will however boycott my DVD collection of ER for at least a month...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 09:56

I want to thank you ladies so much for all your sarcasm over a simple question, (HAS SHE EVEN MET HER?).

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Aug 2014, 14:03

She may have they have been in New York. And in July , Juiliana and her husband were in Italy. So they could have met at anytime.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Aug 2014, 14:05

Mm, well I don't think she would have made that comment if she hadn't.

But to be serious her husband is a lawyer, is on the Council on Foreign Relations and his cases have included the International Criminal Tribunal of the former Yugoslavia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 16:21

You always find the connection PAN  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 25 Aug 2014, 17:44

It´s quite likely that they have met Amal, New York more probably.

Keith and Amal are laywers so they will have things to talk about while George and Julianna talk about their work Laughing
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Aug 2014, 03:16

Cece42 wrote:I want to thank you ladies so much for all your sarcasm over a simple question, (HAS SHE EVEN MET HER?).
I simple question would have had one question mark.

Your use of multiple question marks to me suggested YOU were being sarcastic.

Punctuation does count if you want to be taken seriously.

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 04:30

LornaDoone wrote:
Cece42 wrote:I want to thank you ladies so much for all your sarcasm over a simple question, (HAS SHE EVEN MET HER?).
I simple question would have had one question mark.

Your use of multiple question marks to me suggested YOU were being sarcastic.

Punctuation does count if you want to be taken seriously.

JMO
I'm sure there would have been sarcasm even if I had only used one question mark, as I stated from the beginning, no one is going to say anything bad about her, if they met her or not, for fear of hurting George.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 04:40

Just watched an interview with Julianna Margulies on E, they asked her about George and she said she doesn't ever discuss George's love life.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Aug 2014, 04:58

Difficult for George's friends to say anything bad about her as they probably haven't spent enough time with her to form any negative opinions. 

Most folks give people the benefit of the doubt and given that George cares about her to ask her to marry him is probably good enough for his true friends.

I'm sure they're just happy for HIM.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 26 Aug 2014, 16:14

The video of Julianna when she is asked about George. It´s so funny to see her how she is trying not to spoil anything LOL

We have a pact Very Happy Very Happy

Julianna Margulies on Her Third Emmy Win and Pact With George Clooney
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 27 Aug 2014, 00:27

After review, sarcasm is ruled warranted and the call stands.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down