George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar!

+3
annemarie
party animal - not!
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! Empty Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar!

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 May 2014, 11:29

So, we'll see an alamooney (or do I mean amalooney?) wedding before we get a brangelina wedding, eh?  Thanks Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angelina Jolie Predicts If George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar!

30 May 2014

Angelina Jolie made a splash on the red carpet at the Maleficent premiere in Hollywood this week and ET's Nancy O'Dell also got the star to dish on her wedding plans and to predict whether she thinks George Clooney will beat her to the altar!

"All right, one question... I just want to know, I know George (Clooney) is a friend. So of course the question comes, who's going to get married first -- is it going to be you guys, or George?" Nancy asks during her red carpet interview. "Probably George," Angelina responds.

ET reported in April that Clooney 53, had proposed to his girlfriend, 36-year-old lawyer Amal Alamuddin.

When Nancy also mentions a plan she recently read about that the couple's 12-year-old son Maddox had suggested that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hold the nuptials aboard a boat, the star said many options are still on the table. "Yeah, they've got a lot of crazy ideas -- and I'm sure most of them will win out," she said about all her kids being involved in the wedding planning process. "So yes, they'll be the ones deciding when it comes and how it's done, I'm sure."

On Thursday, ET reported exclusively that Angelina also revealed to Nancy on the red carpet that Maddox now has a girlfriend! "He's dating, he's got a girlfriend," the notoriously private Angelina, 38, surprisingly dished to ET. She added: "She's great. I won't embarrass him. She's lovely. She lives in England. She's very cool."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! Empty Re: Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar!

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 May 2014, 11:46

Oh, she knows, doesn't she?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar! Empty Re: Angelina Jolie Predicts George Clooney Will Beat Her to the Altar!

Post by annemarie Sat 31 May 2014, 11:54

She has been engaged to Brad for over 2 years I would hope George doesn't take so long to get married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 31 May 2014, 12:09

She gave a smart answer...in translation that means..."please chase George for when and where he gets married don't chase us as it never going to happen" LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 31 May 2014, 12:45

I have always get the feeling she doesnt like George. Aww, Maddox is dating. I feel so old.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 31 May 2014, 15:18

I have always had the feeling that George does not like her either.

I am not a Brangelina fan, sorry to say. But I do like the fact that they seem to be all about the relationship and not a ceremony. I hope that is true of G&A as well.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 01 Jun 2014, 08:54

Brad&Angelina just landed in Shanghai...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down