George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

+8
sisieq
lelacorb
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
lucy
fava
melbert
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Empty George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:31

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, ARod and Torrie. Hm, I guess there have been weirder groupings but I can't think of any right now.

From Hollywoodlife

George Clooney: I Want To Double Date With Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler recently went on a double couples vacation with Alex Rodriguez and his new girlfriend Torrie Wilson, there’s one couple that George would love to go on a double date with — that’s Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
“Well we haven’t actually double dated with Brad and Angelina,” George revealed to HollywoodLife.com at the National Board of Review Awards Gala at Cipriani in NYC on Jan. 10. It sounds like Brad better be calling George up quite soon to set up a dinner date.

Good news. Brad and Angie won’t have to hire a nanny when the date does come because George would most likely love for them to bring their six kids along. George emphasized to us that the Brangelina 6-pack isn’t too much for him to handle — and that he’s even hung out with the kids in the past “when he [Brad] and I were working together.”

But until that day comes, George plans to keep up his long and on-going competition with Brad for who can play the best practical joke on the other. “I’m waiting. I’m working on one right now,” George admitted to us.

George even joked that he was responsible for Brad Pitt having to walk with a cane now. “I Tayna Hardinged him trying to slow him down,” he joked to us. (Brad actually fell down on a recent skiing trip while carrying his daughter Vivienne — and that’s why he really has to use a cane.)

Stacy, on the other hand, maintained that she “definitely” does not want to join in on the jabs and play her own prank on Angelina.

Maybe A-Rod and his new girlfriend Torrie will also be included in the Brangelina/Clooney date because George and Stacy love hanging out with them. “He’s a good guy,” George said to us. “[And], I like her. I know her pretty well. It’s one of her [Stacy's] best friends. She’s a nice girl.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Empty Re: George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:44

This story goes hand-in-hand with a previous thread about who we want to see get married. As Dex so appropriately stated - "when hell freezes over".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Empty Re: George Clooney wants to double date with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Post by fava Thu 12 Jan 2012, 14:30

Is ARod really a good guy? Not from the reports I've read. Have to question George's taste in friends with this one.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:26

Don't really see A-Rod becoming one of the boys, maybe a temp, until he changes GF"s. Also baseball is one of George's sports.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:28

I wonder what happened to BFF Kid Rock? He's not been on vacay with George for some time now...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:51

I think George is in desperate need of some more stimulating conversation at this point.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 12 Jan 2012, 18:00

lucy wrote:Don't really see A-Rod becoming one of the boys, maybe a temp, until he changes GF"s. Also baseball is one of George's sports.

I know that baseball is one of G's sports, but a lot of people who love baseball hate Arod. There was a sports editorial in my local newspaper yesterday about what the Baseball Hall of Fame is going to do now a number of players--including Arod--who have credible evidence against them for using steroids are eligible to be in the hall of fame. Debate is whether you vote them in, vote some of them in, don't let anyone who used steroids in at alll, etc. Team mates apparently don't like him, there are a lot of hooker allegations, etc. I goog;ed "A rod a$$hole" and came up with over 49 million hits! Just noting that this friendship is something that really has me wondering about George's choice of companions. I'm not a Rande fan either, although I am not sure why.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 12 Jan 2012, 18:08

I'm pretty sure that somewhere around Awards season he and Stacy have or will be double dating with Brad and Angie around dinner. George said he hadn't seen them for about a year and it was good to see them again.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 18:30

cindigirl wrote:I'm pretty sure that somewhere around Awards season he and Stacy have or will be double dating with Brad and Angie around dinner. George said he hadn't seen them for about a year and it was good to see them again.

I think I read that Angelina can not stand much George and Brad does not want to go out with him because he does George always drunk!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:36

fava wrote:Is ARod really a good guy? Not from the reports I've read. Have to question George's taste in friends with this one.
to be honest, I think he's direct friends with Cindy/Rande. Didn't I read somewhere that the 4 of them were at a Laker's game together recently? My guess would be that Rande has met him through Rande's New York bar.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:00

Not sure which thread to put this in so if someone wants to move it, be my guest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After ANGELINA JOLIE collapsed dur­ing a mission to war-torn Africa, a shaken BRAD PITT warned the rail-thin beauty that her humanitarian work could kill her!

The 37-year-old skeletal superstar was recently inves­tigating the plight of raped and injured women in the Democratic Republic of the Congo when she crumbled in a heap on a bathroom floor.

A physician gave her emergency treatment, and she kept the frightening in­cident secret until she made it safely back to Los Ange­les. But once she confessed what had happened to Brad, he hit the roof, revealed an insider.

“Brad warned her, ‘You’ve got to slow down. You’re kill­ing yourself,’” said the insider. “And he reminded her that her own kids need her around, and that he doesn’t want them growing up motherless.

“He said Angie is juggling a busy career while also attempting to save the Third World – and it’s a mission impossible.”

As a UN special envoy and ambassador of good will, the bighearted actress has been working long hours in mos­quito-infested, strife-ridden areas, often under extremely dangerous conditions.

At the same time, said the in­sider: “She eats like a bird and rarely touches meat. Brad and her close friends have tried to persuade her that she must take better care of herself.”

The grueling hours and ter­rible working conditions all came to a head for the mother of six while she was in the Congo to visit with thousands of war victims.

“Angelina was so pathetically thin and pale that some of the refugees looked to be in better shape,” an Afri­can source told The ENQUIRER. “At one point I saw an assistant put out a protective arm because he feared she would pass out. She wasn’t wearing makeup and looked gaunt. Those refugees must have been shocked at the sight of such a famous Hollywood star.

“She was far from the glamorous beauty they expected.”

Angelina was flown by helicop­ter from the unbearably humid, unsanitary refugee camp to a staging area for a meeting with Congolese officials – but she was soon found slumped on the floor of the rest­room.

A guard raised the alarm and help was summoned, said the source.

Angelina recov­ered quickly af­ter a medic gave her an IV of flu­ids to relieve her dehydration, but she refused to go to a hospital for a more detailed exam.

Astonishingly, the determined actress managed to gather enough strength to spend sev­eral more days on her mission before returning home.

“She was skeletal,” said the source. “Her cheeks were sallow and she looked in need of a rest. She looks like she may be as low as 93 pounds.”

Despite the per­sonal hardships, Angelina prom­ises to continue spreading her vital message: “We will no longer stand for rape and violence against women.”
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 23 Apr 2013, 17:01

It's really too bad that almost all the women in Hollywood seem to become anorexic. When they first begin they look wonderful. Look at almost any of them even a year after their star is launched and they become lollipop girls. It's maddening! And, it infuriates me because teens and 20 somethings emulate these women!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 17:40

Angelina is a beautiful woman inside and out.
No need to be so thin.
I wish her the best.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 19:53

God Love Angelina she is an amazing women, but she over extends herself. Brad had better pick up the slack or she will get very ill. He is not the same type of humanitarian that Angelina and even George are, they give of them self.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down