George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney on a plane to London EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on a plane to London

+9
fluffy
Joanna
party animal - not!
it's me
Sevens
Picachu
jusquatoi2014
Nicky80
chiki
13 posters

Go down

George Clooney on a plane to London Empty George Clooney on a plane to London

Post by chiki Thu 22 May 2014, 08:21

Thanks to Les Frenchies friends  Hello! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on a plane to London Empty Re: George Clooney on a plane to London

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 May 2014, 08:29

WOW this is soo cool. London baby....I don't know what I would do when I'm on the same plane like him. Thanks Chiki for the find  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on a plane to London Empty Re: George Clooney on a plane to London

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 May 2014, 08:41

By the way, the girl posted that 19 hours ago. He must be in London by now. Haven't found any news of his arrival yet.....So exciting....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Thu 22 May 2014, 08:48

You're right, her last tweets are from 9 hours ago, already in London. I don't find anything on twitter or news for the moment....he's hiding   hidingbehindsofa

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 May 2014, 08:49

Well I'm sure the paps will find him soon (I hope)....We have to wait now  Yahooooo 

You can see Gio blurry on the right in the picture  Razz  I think it is him....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Thu 22 May 2014, 09:01

Gio! yes, I think so, good eye 
I didn't see him, I only saw George  Give Flowers Laughing 

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Thu 22 May 2014, 09:18

Not sure if this is the most appropriate place for this reply, but ...

He really can't wait to see Amal! Smile  I believe they are going to have a great relationship. Not because how well established or attractive Amal is (people are holding different opinions of course), but because apparently she has won George's trust in her own way.  Winning the trust of a Taurus is not easy, especially if the Taurus had been cheated on in the past.  Sometimes I wonder whether George ever really tried to cope with the hurt he got in the past, or perhaps his choosing to date all these women without making any commitment had been his way of coping. It seems now that he has reached a point where he is comfortable enough and able to trust a woman again, which is really a big thing, and he must have believed that Amal is worth his trust and love or he wouldn't have popped the question. His actions speak loud and there is really no need for him to make any verbal statement. He is so Taurean in so many ways.

Amal is the luckest, because I believe once George loves again, he will love deeply and his love will have the most quiet but overwelming power to make any woman to feel secure, nurtured, respected and cherished.  George would also be very lucky if Amal is the woman that can bring out the best of his true self, which is just beautiful and I bet we all have sensed in various ways. I hope she is THE ONE, and wish them a long and happy life together.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 22 May 2014, 09:24

Nice to know he is now in my country, wonder if he is staying at Amals or the hotel as usual, either way I hope its a long stay
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 22 May 2014, 09:39

House hunting huh George?
"Clooney wants a home in London to be closer to Amal
George Clooney is heading to London to search for a new home for himself and fiancée Amal Alamuddin, sources tell Page Six."
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 22 May 2014, 09:40

ill help, i love house hunting, the best time you can be nosey on other peoples homes Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 May 2014, 09:48

poor boy
how many hours on a plane?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 May 2014, 10:27

He does it all the time IM - and many more times than we know! I know he's been quoted as saying he sleeps. It comes easily to him

Me, on the other hand.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 10:35

Picachu wrote:ill help, i love house hunting, the best time you can be nosey on other peoples homes Smile

Me too Picachu.....I have a very good system for house searching.
List ten unchangeable essential requirements for your new home....then find the one 
that ticks the majority of the the boxes.
We moved to our present home 12 years ago this month and it ticked
nine out of ten boxes !

Welcome to UK George.   Oi, you! Have fun !

(But he's changed the weather from hot & sunny
to warm & showery !)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 22 May 2014, 11:11

I was going to say that too Jo, he'd better get used to the weather, unless they'll escape to LA for the winter!! Get some warm cuddly jumpers Georgie as your sure gonna need them! Long johns wouldn't go amiss either!!  Love3 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 11:22

Noooo.....It's not that cold !!    sunny 

Erin Brown's tweets are SO funny !

Here's a new house in London.....22 million £ !!!!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 May 2014, 11:39

Well, I could buy that place, but it's got way too many stairs and I don't do stairs well!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 May 2014, 12:21

So here in London in time for dinner last night...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 May 2014, 12:24

Not a bad little place in Richmond...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 22 May 2014, 12:32

party animal - not! wrote:

Not a bad little place in Richmond...........

its nice but i would worry about the flooding, January was a nightmare
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 22 May 2014, 12:34

Joanna wrote:Noooo.....It's not that cold !!    sunny 

Erin Brown's tweets are SO funny !

Here's a new house in London.....22 million £ !!!!

i love that pool. i would buy it just for that and a chair lift to get me up and down all the stairs Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 May 2014, 12:40

first one seems an hotel

or the kind you build to impress ppl

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 May 2014, 12:44

party animal - not! wrote:He does it all the time IM - and many more times than we know! I know he's been quoted as saying he sleeps. It comes easily to him.

he really said so?

the 'I can work with only 4 hours sleep at night' man?

anyway yes
we surely don't know how many times he catches a fly
but last China one I think was really hard

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 13:03

George was too late for celebrity day at the 
Chelsea Flower Show...but our lovely 
Cumberbatch was there !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 22 May 2014, 15:14

I smell wedding plans! Amal seen about town, possibly working-yes.  Beginning to look more like the lady is getting busy getting things in order.  Such a fun time. The venue, menu, wedding dress.  Maybe September really is the time frame.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 May 2014, 15:18

A long with house hunting I bet some wedding planning is happening as well.
It may be September but I'm thinking sooner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 22 May 2014, 15:22

sooner??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 22 May 2014, 15:25

just a quick aside.... looking at the airport photo with Gio. He travels with "the boss" pretty much everywhere. But I don't recall seeing photos of him in Cabo or USA.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 May 2014, 15:28

I think Gio only travels on international events with George. He works for other celebrities as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 May 2014, 15:59

Gio is his 'Europe' man. The guys you saw at Cafe Habana are US lot.........he's not always in evidence in the UK. For instance, when His Nibs and Grant came into London for Alexandre Desplat's MM film score and were at Abbey Road............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 22 May 2014, 16:38

jusquatoi2014 wrote:Not sure if this is the most appropriate place for this reply, but ...

He really can't wait to see Amal! Smile  I believe they are going to have a great relationship. Not because how well established or attractive Amal is (people are holding different opinions of course), but because apparently she has won George's trust in her own way.  Winning the trust of a Taurus is not easy, especially if the Taurus had been cheated on in the past.  Sometimes I wonder whether George ever really tried to cope with the hurt he got in the past, or perhaps his choosing to date all these women without making any commitment had been his way of coping. It seems now that he has reached a point where he is comfortable enough and able to trust a woman again, which is really a big thing, and he must have believed that Amal is worth his trust and love or he wouldn't have popped the question. His actions speak loud and there is really no need for him to make any verbal statement. He is so Taurean in so many ways.

Amal is the luckest, because I believe once George loves again, he will love deeply and his love will have the most quiet but overwelming power to make any woman to feel secure, nurtured, respected and cherished.  George would also be very lucky if Amal is the woman that can bring out the best of his true self, which is just beautiful and I bet we all have sensed in various ways. I hope she is THE ONE, and wish them a long and happy life together.

Makes sense to me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down