George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

+16
Vi
OofOof
Picachu
LORENZO_
Casey
sisieq
cindigirl
Tigerina
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
melbert
Atalante
fluffy
lucy
Merlin
playfuldeb
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) Empty Re: All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

Post by playfuldeb Fri 18 Mar 2011, 03:23

Waldo? I got lost somewhere
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) Empty Re: All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

Post by Merlin Fri 18 Mar 2011, 07:18

I think Lucy is referring to Waldo for helping George with his hair.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:55

Yes,Waldo does deserve some creds for changing George's hair, plus I've been feeling a little sorry for Waldo lately, everytime his name is mentioned it's in ref to his being the secret one and I just don't believe he deserves that title!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 13:56

Are there any pics of Waldo? I tried to Google him, but nothing comes up. And is Angel still Gee's PA?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 13:59

There are pics of waldo, I don't know how to direct you to them or I would. sorry!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 18 Mar 2011, 16:26

Yes where is that waldorf salade ??? bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Mar 2011, 22:03

Didn't we see him in a couple of the pics on set? I'll look later.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 19 Mar 2011, 08:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Small pic of him...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 19 Mar 2011, 13:29

This Waldorf Salade does know how to hide himself, doesn't he ?

Photo 12 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Mar 2011, 14:02

5th pic down guy in blue cap with yellow letters------it's Waldo![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) Empty All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!)

Post by lucy Sat 19 Mar 2011, 14:12

Better pic on IOM tread pic 5 you get a close-up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:22

Made this a new thread for discussion. There's more info about 'the boys' right here in the friends and family forum.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:31

If you mean the whiskered guy, that's NOT Waldo Lucy. I don't see Waldo in any of these pics.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

All about Waldo (heeey - he gets his own thread!) Empty temptemptemp

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Mar 2011, 15:33

Seriously guys, are we really playing our own version of Where's Waldo?!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 19 Mar 2011, 21:12

A Waldorf Salade is elementary my dear Watson ! Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 20 Mar 2011, 00:31

Not the old guy there is another pic with Waldo in a blue baseball hat with yellow writing on it and that is Waldo. It is a fun game to play...Wheres Waldo!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 00:37

My bad, didn't see the real Waldo at all. Sorry.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 20 Mar 2011, 04:36

Melbert when I read your comment I went back for a 2nd look & LMAO when I saw the guy in the knit cap with yellow lettering,wrong cap ,I was ref. to that tall, thin, younger man in the baseball cap! I love you melbert, you make me smile.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 20 Mar 2011, 04:39

P.S. yea katiedot we like to play at your house.Where's Piglove?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 15:34

Thanks Lucy! Luv ya too!

Yes Piglove - please come back and play. I hope you're alright!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 20 Mar 2011, 20:40

Tata, here he is, found him : [deleted by katiedot] and on twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Basketball

I recognized the cap. And Grant Heslov is on his list as well as Stan, the man. Basket

I've deleted the link to his facebook page. Again, I consider this personal information and as he's not famous so this shouldn't be open to viewing by everyone. The poor guy does not deserve to have half a million Clooney fans trying to friend him. Katiedot
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Mar 2011, 22:41

Good find Atalante.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 08:44

Thanks ladies, Atalante, was Waldo the smiler on the left? I didn't think he would like that! I was expecting so old guy, balding and plump!! Thanks merlin for the picture.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 11:06

If thats Waldo on the left on facebook then i have to say he is very very cute

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 11:59

My typing is terrible! The keyboard's not keeping up with me!! I couldn't see the picture (blue hat yellow wording) before, but now he looks like the old plumpish person I thought he would be!!! How can someone "scruffy" know about hair then? Has time been cruel?? Gee looks great though! What a guy!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 13:49

Fluffy, Waldo isn't old or scruffy,your looking at the wrong pic or you need glasses!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 14:01

Lucy, isn't waldo the beardy guy in the hat at the back of the picture?? behind the guy in the tartan shorts?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 14:08

No, if you are looking at the pic I'm thinking of you will find Where's Waldo to the right of GC and back a little, tall ,blue base ball cap with large yellow letters, dark-short hair.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 15:28

I see, it's the guy with his back to me, so there's no face just his butt!!! Still Gee is very cute!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 15:38

No fluffy,if you look to the right of butt guys head and back you will see WW profile. Your just playing with me aren't you?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 21 Mar 2011, 16:24

Ok Lucy, so Waldo is the guy in profile to the right of Gee stood behind the square thingy who is between butt guy and Gee? Hopefully the guy with dark hair? Honest I'm not joshing you, I'm looking at the picture above in the column from you where you say 5th pic down (which I can't see anyway, theres only 1 pic).
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 21 Mar 2011, 16:44

Ah, for the love of . . . !

THIS guy??

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:00

Gosh I was gonna send him a friend request until it popped up "please don't try to befriend Waldo if you don't actually know him" Here i though we could discuss our craft. Waldo must not be up for meeting new people.

Too bad how people who surround themselves with celebrity cant really explore the real world and the people in it. Makes me feel sad for him.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:58

Atalante wrote:Tata, here he is, found him : [deleted by katiedot] and on twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Basketball

I recognized the cap. And Grant Heslov is on his list as well as Stan, the man. Basket

I've deleted the link to his facebook page. Again, I consider this personal information and as he's not famous so this shouldn't be open to viewing by everyone. The poor guy does not deserve to have half a million Clooney fans trying to friend him. Katiedot

Euh, ..., you don't have a half a million Clooney fans on this forum AND his facebookprofile is public for EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET to see, he controls his page doesn't he, his twitterpage idemdito so ... maybe you should send him a note you want to protect him from ..., yeah from what ??? lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 19:17

Facebook - maybe someone should tell Grant and Lisa Heslov that there wall isn't private, that can easily be changed on there profile set up.

Regarding friend requests on face book, everyone is asked to only send a friend request to that person if they defiantly know them

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 21 Mar 2011, 20:23

Whistle
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 03:29

Thanks Katie, bout time for a new game don't you think?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 22 Mar 2011, 07:52

Whether you agree or not, Atalante, that's my decision. For as long as someone is a private individual and not a celebrity then I don't want to see links to personal pages such as facebook etc on this site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 08:58

Thanks Katie for sorting that one out for me!! I wish I hadn't started it now!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 09:49

I think the problem was fluffy that on this page that picture doesn't open as wide when you click on it as it does on the Ides of March page and Waldo was in the wider picture.....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:54

Thanks Merlin, a tip I will try in future. Are there any pics of the other guys then??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:50

The Boys (as far as I know) are Grant Heslov, Mikey Heslov, Ben Weiss, Richard Kind, Matt Adler, Thom Matthews, Tommy Hinkley, Waldo Sanchez and George's other main friend seems to be Rande Gerber.

You've seen Grant and Waldo.....you may have seen Richard Kind...he's been in quite a few films and movies....you may find a few if you Google them (there'll be plenty of Rande) I don't think there is a photie with all of them on ...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:09

Thanks Merlin your such a find! Everytime I hear Waldo, I think he's a magician! But then I spose he's a miracle worker of sorts?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:52

Katiedot wrote:Ah, for the love of . . . !

THIS guy??

And still very very cute

found this on the net - is this the same guy with the pretty girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 13:41

A couple from IMDB....

Tommy

Richard

Thom Matthews

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 13:54

Merlin you are a STAR!!! Now Richard Kind has a connection to Leverage, did Gee use any to get Liz the part??

Tommy is just so cute! And Thom was in the Peacemaker with Gee? Have to get that out to take a look again. Also it says a male secretary in Dynasty, can't say I noticed him at the time!! Maybe secretary to Joan (she'll eat him alive!).

Many thanks Merlin, only Mikey, Ben & Matt to go!!!

You go girl- do yor thing!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 22 Mar 2011, 14:04

I seem to remember that Tommy Hinkley was in George's movie Leatherheads. He played one of the football players. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 14:32

Yes he was cindigirl....Hardleg!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 22 Mar 2011, 14:41

Thanks Merlin, I seem to know more about Clooney's movies than I thought I did. Don't know if this is good or bad!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 14:49

Ben (with George)

(according to the caption, Ben is the one on the left but I'm pretty sure that's not George on the right - Katiedot)

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 16:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next