George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow Empty George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:52

Great stuff!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow Empty Re: George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow

Post by it's me Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:57

nice !!!!

interesting issue indeed
but Smthycroft ??

how can you pronounce that name?  scratch I can't No 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow Empty Re: George Clooney signs for Celtic Football Club Glasgow

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:05

Saw this on my phone...nice idea....here is the article....

George Clooney signs for Celtic
By: Newsroom Staff on 25 Mar, 2014 10:16
CELTIC FC Foundation is delighted to announce a new education programme in which Smthycroft Secondary and one of its partner primary schools, Carntyne Primary, will be joining our Digital Education programme – and it’s all thanks to George Clooney signing three Celtic shirts!

The proceeds from the sales will be used to help fund our Digital Education work.

The Hollywood actor asked that the programmes funded by the shirt sales have some focus on the human rights work he is engaged in and this work will form a substantial part of the project at Smithycroft Secondary and Carntyne Primary.

The genocide in Rwanda will form part of the schools’ studies. 2014 marks the twentieth anniversary of the Rwanda genocide. Glasgow hosts the 2014 Commonwealth Games.

Rwanda became a Commonwealth country in 2009 and participated in the Commonwealth round-table on reconciliation in 2013, an event intended to share insights and experiences into justice, truth, accountability and non-recurrence.

The schools will also be applying their studies to applications for UNICEF Rights Respecting School Status, a programme which seeks to put the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child at the heart of a school’s ethos.

Celtic FC Foundation’s Masterclass Programme will introduce mentors to Smithycroft Secondary and Carntyne Primary, bringing world-class talent into the classrooms in fields such as human rights law, digital imagery, journalism and broadcasting.

Jean Miller, Head Teacher at Smithycroft Secondary said: “This is an exciting project for the schools and pupils but it also gives us a platform for exploring some of the key issues in global citizenship which is in turn one of the cornerstones of Curriculum for Excellence.”

Tony Hamilton, CEO Celtic FC Foundation, said: “We are committed to bringing inspirational education and citizenship programmes into young people’s lives in partnership with schools and other community organisations.

"The schools have worked up great programmes and there’s the opportunity here to develop pupils’ life skills around a very important international justice agenda.”

Celtic FC Foundation also thanks Danny McGrath and Sir John Beckwith for all their support for this programme.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down