George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit

+5
lucy
Dexterdidit
socimar
cindigirl
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit Empty Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Jun 2011, 19:39

As proof, if proof be needed that the dumber the name, the dumber the story, here's this by Divine Caroline. Anyone else care to pick holes in this?

From Diving Caroline

Five Signs That George Clooney May Actually Commit

By: Cupid's Pulse (View Profile)

Recently there have been all kinds of tabloid rumors working to put a chink in the bond between George and his stunning Italian amore du jour Elisabetta (sex and drug scandals anyone?). Though Elisabetta has chalked a lot of it up to envy (okay, we’ll admit we’re a little jealous but seriously … that wouldn’t cause us to implicate her in a drug debacle), later this summer there was also a flurry of speculation that her and George were about to become EG (in other words, they were possibly engaged).

While more recent reports have explained that the reported left hand ring flash was actually a napkin ring with which she was playing at dinner (on her left hand while waving it to the paparazzi…. Um. Okay, whatever), the reality is that there may actually be some validity to the idea that good ole’ George is in a commitment frame of mind when it comes to his latest gal.

Here are some signs that George (and any man for that matter) may be ready to commit that go beyond how ridiculously stunning Elisabetta looks like in a bikini:

1. He makes room for his woman in his home and his life. In George’s case that means that Elisabetta has been spotted frequently at Clooney’s Lake Como villa. Any man that welcomes a woman into his home with such open arms is exhibiting commitment mindedness.

2. He takes the relationship public. In the non-celeb world, this usually means that a man is willing to tell all his friends, family, and coworkers about the lady in his life. In George’s case that also means telling the tabs, the Oscar voters, and the red carpet mavens. So, it is wise for him to remain mum on a gal unless he’s serious. George has shown no qualms about displaying his affection for Elisabetta on a very public stage.

3. He has a sincere desire to please and make his woman happy. Elisabetta was quoted recently in Italian Vanity Fair stating “I feel good, I feel light. Like when I was eighteen years old.” She goes on to add that George pampers her like she’s never experienced before and that he is the person to whom she owes the color that is back in her life. He is clearly working to make this woman happy.

4. He is supportive and complimentary. In that same interview, Elisabetta said that Clooney is very supportive of her and always close. A man who is there for and builds up his partner is definitely more commitment ready because he cares about his partner’s sense of self and well being, not just his own. “If you feel loved, you always feel beautiful,” she says. Ah, well put. And if Elisabetta is feeling that kind of love from George then he’s clearly invested in this relationship.

5. He recognizes that he can be independent and in a relationship at the same time. One reason George has previously said that he’ll remain a confirmed bachelor is that he always felt the women he was with didn’t understand the demands of his work and how it might take him away for long stretches. However, with Elisabetta, George seems to be comfortable since she’s clearly independent and strong enough to stand on her own two feet if he has to go away. Though marriage may not be the end game here, George is exhibiting signs that this woman will be in his life for more than a blip. Sorry to all you Mrs. Clooney hopefuls out there, but the signs (for now) seem to be lining up in Elisabetta’s favor.

By Kimberly Dawn Neumann of Dating Diva Daily and author of The Real Reasons Men Commit for Cupid’s Pulse

Via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit Empty Re: Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit

Post by cindigirl Fri 17 Jun 2011, 19:53

1. Has eli been to his mansion?
2. Everything said is being said by her.
3. He pampers her because he is a nice guy.
4. He's supportive of her because I think he wants to help her get started.
5. She's independent. In what way? Can't act, present or cook.

She's already been in his life for more than a blip, but I sincerely think it's because she doesn't want to let go of him. IMO

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit Empty Re: Five signs that George Clooney may actually commit

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2011, 20:00

I totally agree, Cindigirl! Just this year he was quoted saying he wouldn’t marry again. Boy, that’s gotta make you feel beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Jun 2011, 20:01

cindigirl wrote:1. Has eli been to his mansion?

She's already been in his life for more than a blip, but I sincerely think it's because she doesn't want to let go of him. IMO

Yes...but she must have some kind of power on him that nobody has been able to identify yet, maybe he is aging and getting soft.. or too chicken to dump her, who knows?. In spite of what she says or does he always stands by her. The article below is from OK Magazine online and I found a translation of the same article in an Italian website:

George Clooney & Girlfriend Still Together Despite Rumors
June 15th, 2011 4:58 pm / Author: OK! Staff

A-list actor George Clooney and his beautiful girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were seen yesterday dining in Como, Italy. Despite what seems to have been a relaxed and comfortable dinner, rumors still continue to fly about the couple. In recent reports Elisabetta told press that in the future she will be married. As for George? Sources say the manly stud was totally freaked out by her comment and broke things off. Well, these pictures certainly say differently!

The couple dined by candle-light accompanied by a few friends. George is taking a break from filming his new film Gravity. The film is being filmed in England with America’s sweetheart Sandra Bullock. The upcoming movie is considered a space drama, an exciting genre that is certainly new to both actors.

Although the talk of marriage came from the Italian beauty, Elisabetta insists that she is in no rush to tie the knot but can see it in her future. The man only gets better with age, but we think it’s time to settle down, George!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 17 Jun 2011, 20:16

@socimar I think he can't let her go until he sets her up in something. Jeez, he's been trying for over a year now and she's flubbed everything so far.

The latest, the cooking show she made a fool of herself, criticized by her fellow Italian. I know she's trying hard and I almost feel sorry for her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 18 Jun 2011, 02:17

George has never said anything remotely supportive of Eli publicly not what a great girlfriend she is, not that he is proud of her and he has never supported her career in any sort of public way. He didn't go visit her for Leverage, that bad Italian movie she made and San Remo not even the kitchen gig. He has never gone to any of her friends weddings or shown any sign she is anything special. He opens his homes to all the girls it is not a big deal to him. He has gone to the trouble of not being papped with her for nearly 6 months that is not a good sign in any relationship. Eli may eventually get the hint or she has and that is why all the sudden I will be married one day stuff. She needs too cause clearly her career options are dwindling. George won't marry her and if she really wants a ring she needs to move on to the next guy. I don't feel sorry for her to me she is a girl just playing around making money when she can and living of the guys she dates. I think even George realizes it may be impossible to leave her setup with a career she has stuffed all the chances she has been given he has done all he can it is up to her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 18 Jun 2011, 06:23

@ cindigirl, there are times I feel sorry for her, but not often, she made her choices long ago and could of changed them whenever, but didn't. There have been times recently when I can't believe after all the failures she keeps trying, then I remember why? "MONEY" Tough skin, I couldn't do it, would be to embarrassed, takes a certain person to publicly be branded a failure at acting etc. and continue in the same career, maybe all that money makes it worth it.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 18 Jun 2011, 07:25

That is the thing she gets the job, the money and then the failure! The money must be great but I don't think with her lifestyle it lasts for too long. Hence the rich boyfriend and trying of different jobs. She is 32 she should know exactly what she can and can't do but I think if someone offers her something even if she knows she can't do it she still does!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Jun 2011, 08:22

lucy wrote:@ cindigirl, there are times I feel sorry for her, but not often, she made her choices long ago and could of changed them whenever, but didn't. There have been times recently when I can't believe after all the failures she keeps trying, then I remember why? "MONEY" Tough skin, I couldn't do it, would be to embarrassed, takes a certain person to publicly be branded a failure at acting etc. and continue in the same career, maybe all that money makes it worth it.
Yes, but you forget that that's the nature of the business that she's in. You try forever to get a foot in the door and then you're still rubbish at it. Look at the shit TV shows and films that George made too. What if he'd given up after Return to Horror High or Grizzly 2? The first decent thing he made was ER and that was when he was older than Betty is now.

She's working, she's making very good money and she's in the newspapers/tabloids all the time. By her standards (not yours or mine, true) that is success and I'd bet there are thousands of women in Italy alone who'd want to be as much of a 'failure' as she is.

There's not much point in judging her by other standards because they don't apply. She wanted to be famous, did everything possible to be famous and now is famous.

Would any of us here want to achieve what she has? I very much doubt it but then we're not Elisabetta Canalis. Whenever I have a stressful day at work I can say to myself that at least I don't have to sleep with men or go around half naked in order to make my mark and for that I'm thankful!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 18 Jun 2011, 08:31

The problem is: She wants to be famous, no matter how.
George loves film making and that's what kept him working on his career even when it didn't work. Maybe it made him even work harder when he had a flop and that made him the artist that he is now.
In the beginning, my "carreer" was similat to George's, I just didn't have any success, so I worked harder and when I finally won my first award I knew that hard beginning was the best thing that could happen to me!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 15:46

@Natascha I agree totally with: She wants to be famous, no matter how. For you: Congratulations on your first award! And any other that you have received. Sounds like you worked hard for them! Not worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 18 Jun 2011, 16:39

She is so obsessed with herself. EC that is.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 18 Jun 2011, 17:11

She may be talentless, snarky, full of herself, etc. but she keeps on getting the work. Is it because of G or because despite how critical of her we are she has that something the public wants?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 18 Jun 2011, 17:36

She might have something the public wants but I sure don't see it. G is probably the answer and its why she is hanging on perhaps?
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 22:53

Yep. Blow horn

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:02

cindigirl wrote:
criticized by her fellow Italian. I know she's trying hard and I almost feel sorry for her.

Agree - that was rude of the chef!! Though have to disagree about she's trying hard - I don't see it.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:05

cindigirl wrote:1. Has eli been to his mansion?

Just adding on my thoughts to yours -
1 - We know Lake Como, we can only guess if she's at his home all the time in Los Angeles.
2 - So true!!!
3 - So true!!!
4 - Would like to add - Palimony!
5 - I see EC as a User and women like her not as independent women.

Last part - so true!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down