George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE

+25
theminis
marysunshine
socimar
fava
Atalante
Butterfly
lelacorb
Piglet
catwoman
Duffy
Carla97
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
Lighterside
party animal - not!
Katiedot
pippilotta
jd68
Pari
LizzyNY
melbert
Sevens
Catie
silly girl
LornaDoone
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE

Post by Joanna Sat 22 Mar 2014, 14:32

I thought the wives of Grant and Matt were at the White House viewing of MM ?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin: George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Druze Arab Chick; My Encounter w Her & Alamuddin Family – EXCLUSIVE

Post by silly girl Sat 22 Mar 2014, 14:42

Yes they were at the viewing but they weren't on the official guest list. I think that is what she meant....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pippilotta Sat 22 Mar 2014, 16:30

Yes, that's what I meant.
pippilotta
pippilotta
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 22 Mar 2014, 16:49

I think you are reading too much politics into it. AA and the wives were not on the guest list because they were not the invitees: they were the plus ones.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 17:20

Oh not Dalai Lama again please...
That's the No.1 intolerable topic here in China. I know some movie stars have visited him that day including Anna. They have been blasted violently online.
I truly hope George wouldn't get involved in any of this. Other issues are just fine,but never touch Tibet or Taiwan. Although I don't know why Martin and Brad made a banned movie about Tibet? That's why Brad's films never got released here since 2004.
I want to see George on the big screen here! So please don't do anything silly regarding Chinese vital politics.
That's why I don't care about politics. It's a dangerous and mysterious thing in this country, which we're afraid of talking about. Don't get yourself in trouble...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 22 Mar 2014, 18:49

jd68 wrote:This author has his own agenda. My husband is from Lebanon and I have been to Lebanon several times. I have yet to encounter a Lebanese that refers to himself as Arab - he/she always states Lebanese. If people would take the time to fully understand the Palestinian/Israel conflict if would be clear why most Lebanese are in favor of the creation of the state of Palestine - which does not equate to the destruction of Israel. I don't see George with anyone is antisemitic or discriminates.
remember distinctly when living in Beirut and started a conversation with some lebanese friends with "..and when you arabs.." to which I was stopped cold and they continued "we are not arabs, we are Phoenicians"...which they are indeed.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 23 Mar 2014, 05:12

All said and done, the author must've had great courage to have this story released... the write-up I mean... she must've surely validated the responses well before relating it... In the same vein, there could always be others who couldn't get through as she did...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Mar 2014, 15:34

Went to the site at the link. The comments there are pretty nasty. It's a shame we even have to link to it but hey, her advertisers want those hits that come from this site so what can a girl do but protest to make sure anyone seeing this here checks out her site.

I notice she didn't have an issue with you linking to her site. Just sayin....

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 24 Mar 2014, 15:42

Wow she actually didn't want it copied....at first I couldn't figure out how she knew but then I remembered that there are websites that track a websites/blogs traffic. It gives IP addresses etc....interesting. Oh and interesting that the person whose wedding it was she says she attended doesn't remember her being there.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 24 Mar 2014, 17:58

Wow. Really heavy stuff being shared. Appreciate and respect all your thoughts. But as it relates to AA... she's the flavor of the month. Whatever or whoever she is/or for that matter isn't- she'll have her 15 minutes with him, he'll get a ton of PR if any of this stuff is true. Maybe the approach is " he helped her see the error of her ways" in the same light that he helped his other girlfriends get stylists. He does like to play Pigmaleon. If it's the real deal- hey Cindy Crawford can throw them a bridal shower ( guaranteed to be covered by papparazzi)

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Mon 24 Mar 2014, 18:24

According to Debbie's "About Me"on her website in regards to this article:

Conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, columnist, and attorney

As an attorney, I would think she would know better than to not print the truth in a story she has put on the internet... just saying...
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:59

Catie wrote:According to Debbie's "About Me"on her website in regards to this article:

Conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, columnist, and attorney

As an attorney, I would think she would know better than to not print the truth in a story she has put on the internet... just saying...

I think we should boycott her site. Even though the link is there not go to it. Why give HER free traffic?

Maybe katie should object to any money she makes from the hits! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:06

Agree
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 28 Mar 2014, 02:53

All of Amal's mother's FB entries are gone. You have to send her a note if you want to see her page.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Mar 2014, 03:39

I guess Amal told her not to be so obvious - she'll blow the deal.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Mar 2014, 06:00

Lizzy, you too funny!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 28 Mar 2014, 06:09

I smell an episode of Homeland.  flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by hhhhdmt Thu 03 Apr 2014, 01:29

i am amazed by the bigotry in this thread

Anti semitism is not the same thing as anti Israel. Israeli supporters use the term "anti semitism" to prevent anyone from criticising israel.

Secondly, Debbie Schlussel, the author of this article, is a well known bigot. Here are a few examples:

- She blamed the Virginia Tech Massacre in 2007 on muslims. She used the word "Paki" to describe the shooter. "Paki" is a well known racist slur in the UK. Even after the shooter turned out to be South Korean and NOT MUSLIM, she refused to apologize.

- She blamed the victims of the Norway terrorist attack perpetrated by Anders Breivik. She claimed that since the Norway victims were not pro-Israel, that she had no sympathy for them. She also called the political camp a "HAMAS YOUTH CAMP".

This woman has an obsessive hatred of Arabs and Muslims. Before you post an article crying "anti semitism", please look at the author and his/her political beliefs. Debbie Schlussel is far more of a bigot that AA could ever be. The only racist here is Debbie Schlussel.

hhhhdmt
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 Apr 2014, 01:47

Oh give me a break thou protest to much!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by hhhhdmt Thu 03 Apr 2014, 02:47

i hope whoever posted this article takes a good look at Debbie Schlussel's background. She also recently accused Zayn Malik (from the boyband One Direction) of being a "jihadist". I cannot believe that people here are criticizing Amal or questioning her because of a scumbag like Debbie

hhhhdmt
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 03 Apr 2014, 03:13

We post many articles on this site that have to do with George.  

No one agrees with everything posted in this forum and as you did, folks who disagree are welcome to do so.

What we ask is that the discussions stay civil and not turn into name calling amongst those commenting.

We can't control what people think or post but when it gets abusive we have methods to control that.

Thanks for your opinion.

Personally, I said that we shouldn't promote her even by posting the link, however, once it was there we left it and it's up to anyone coming into this thread to go and read and decide if they agree or not with her commentary.

Lastly, this thread will die off, like many do, once George either moves on and/or some other news about George garners the forum participant's attention.

Again, thanks for your comments.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 03 Apr 2014, 03:16

@hhhhdmt - I don't know Debbie Schlussel's history but I don't doubt she has an axe to grind. However, calling her a "scumbag" and saying posters on this thread are bigoted because the article was posted here doesn't do much to legitimize your position that she is biased. Apparently, so are you.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hhhhdmt Thu 03 Apr 2014, 03:45

I apologize if i offended anyone. However, unlike Debbie, i did not blame the victims of a terrorist attack by referring to the Norway victims as a"Hamas Youth Camp" I have not used racial slurs like "Paki" and i haven't accused an innocent teenager (Zayn Malik) of being a "jihadist".

It is important to look into the authors background. She has an obsessive hatred of Arabs and Muslims. When articles like this are posted and people don't question the motivations of the writer, it only causes problems. Debbie Schlussel is trying to smear AA's name. There's nothing wrong with pointing out her background and the numerous bigoted comments she has made over the years.

hhhhdmt
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 03 Apr 2014, 03:55

And now as both sides have been commented upon, hopefully, this thread will die a natural death.

Discussing her only brings the thread up for new posters to see and continues to give her the attention she so obviously craves.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2