George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

+35
lelacorb
kmoo
Katiedot
cupcake
Lakin460
Carla97
ktsue2002
marysunshine
LizzyNY
Atalante
pandabear
Boshkash
theminis
socimar
Pari
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
Butterfly
Rachel
annemarie
Lighterside
fava
silly willy
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Joanna
NewFanForever
watching
lourdes flores
amaretti
LornaDoone
silly girl
melbert
Catie
39 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by theminis Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:07

Thanks for posting the photos - they look really happy together and I love the simplicity and elegance of the dress. As for selling out re the deal with People, doesn't bother me. 99% of these celebrities sell out every time they leave the house after pre-arranging paps who just happen to be at the supermarket, restaurant, gas station etc - its how they stay relevant.

Revenge wedding? well that's a new one!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Mar 2014, 22:15

Well that will last till someone posts another picture or article.

Frankly, I could give a rats ass that she got married or if she's pregnant.

To say though that George is upset is laughable.  if George is the type of person I "think" he is, I'm sure he'll be happy for her that she's moved on.

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Mar 2014, 22:21

Agree, Lorna.......wouldn't mind hearing the Stern comments - he's always good for a giggle

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 17 Mar 2014, 00:26

People has an interview with her husband

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=32]Jared Pobre Loves Stacy Keibler's 'Positive Energy'[/size]

When Jared Pobre started dating Stacy Keibler early last fall, the writing was on the wall for the tech entrepreneur: He was falling hard, and fast. "There was something unique I had never experienced before," Pobre, 39, tells PEOPLE exclusively. 

Though the two had met through mutual friends years earlier, something just clicked once the relationship turned romantic. 

"We'd been friends for years but something profoundly different happened between us that I had never felt before," Keibler, 34, tells PEOPLE. "Quite simply, it was just magic and that's when I knew." 

The feeling was mutual. "What makes me so happy with Stacy is her positive energy – it's contagious and she makes everyone around her in a good mood," says Pobre, who founded Future Ads, a private interactive company based in Irvine, Calif., in 2001. 

By 2009, Future Ads, a successful digital media platform for online advertising, app distribution and gaming monetization, was one of the fastest-growing companies in the country. 

Now that they're married, the globetrotting couple acknowledge they're excited to settle down. 

"I'm extremely excited about starting a family one day and building a future with Stacy doing the things we enjoy such as travel, shared hobbies and our passion for cooking," says the Orange County, Calif., native raised by parents Gladys Lowenstein and Joe Pobre (his sister Audrey Webb's two young sons were ring bearers at the couple's March 8 nuptials). 

"Independently we've both had wonderful experiences in our lives but now can make it truly special as a team and enjoy doing all the things we love together," he adds. 

Calling him "my soulmate," Keibler describes Pobre as "very smart, loving and thoughtful, giving and kind." She adds that he has "a real sense of proper values. And I love how spontaneity is something we can both appreciate." 

And there's one more thing Keibler is embracing about her husband: his last name. She tells PEOPLE, "I'm Stacy Pobre now!" 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 07:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 17 Mar 2014, 15:26

Well, that doesn't sound rehearsed at all.

So, he fell hard for her, but that didn't happen until after SK broke up with GC. Love at five years' sight.

It's all very bullshitish. If not pure bullshit, then bullshit-adjacent. It would have been so easy for them to have a truly private wedding, make an announcement, and go about their lives. Instead we get magazine pics, video, and an "interview" with the hubby, who's not a celebrity.

BTW, a company that starts in 2001 and isn't named "fastest growing" (or whatever) until 2009, and isn't on anyone's "top" lists by 2014, doesn't impress me a whole hell of a lot.

I'm really done now.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Mon 17 Mar 2014, 15:42

"Bullshit-adjacent." Love it! Favourite words of the day. Thanks!  Very Happy

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 17 Mar 2014, 17:20

Pregnancy is the privilege of experiencing God's miracles on earth. "In my flesh I see the mark of God". Nowhere is this more apparent than in the experience of a pregnancy. Science has made it possible to witness the baby's growth on a sonogram. Once you see that, there's no turning back. Watching and feeling this little miracle grow inside you, knowing that one day you will hold this child in your hands is one of the greatest gifts that can be experienced.
CC BY 3.0

Congratulations Stacy and Jared!!!
Hope you have a beautiful healthy child.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Mar 2014, 07:07

Not sure if we've seen this? Can't be bothered to copy text or the pictures:

Stacy Keibler debuts giant ring after secretly tying the knot as she steps out for solo hike amid pregnancy rumours

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 20 Mar 2014, 09:49

At the end of the day March 2014 will be a month to remember for both ppl G and S.

We will never know was the dovetail of events meticulously planned, or happy coincidence!

I like to think "happy coincidence". It's more romantic all round.
Also, I worry if mankind tries to manipulate fate.

Stacy moves on, fast, with those enviable long legs. I think she will be a great Mother, possibly her best role is just about to start. I think she knows that too.

Imagine her life before will be like fagoosy fagaazy in comparison, all the PR's and PA's will fade into insignificance as she wonders for hours at two tiny feet and two tiny hands... Bye Stacy, good luck and God bless.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:03

P.S.

Think Stacy is one of only a handful of women who does not, and will never envy Amal.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Mar 2014, 19:13

I don't think Stacy will be going anywhere baby or not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Mar 2014, 02:03

Desperate for attention there Stacy with the new girflriend is being paraded around and your wedding relagated to last week's news?  Stacy has been papped in West Hollywood "after a hike" whilst "showing off her engagement ring" for the paps who haunt that hiking trail every day.

Stacy is in full gym wear - interesting that she is hiking there yet she now lives in Palm Springs (and has done for 2 months at least considering the comments made on her instragram account) which is almost a 2 hour drive away. I would understand if she was papped in town to see her agent or friends but wearing full workout gear to do a hike when she lives at a location around a country club in Indian Wells that has a state of the art fitness club screams "I want some attention damnit". At least to me it does.  

I get the need to stay in the public eye and not be forgotten (especially if there is no or little work on the horizon) but doing a 4 hour round trip just to show off your engagement ring and trade on the news that you ex has a new piece? The week after you have gotten masses of press coverage for the your wedding? I will never understand the lives of the wannabe famous.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Mar 2014, 07:59

How do you know she wasn't in LA for business? Has she definitely sold her home there and no longer has any friends or business partners in LA?

Sure this was a staged shot (as they all these days with pretty much all low ranking celebs) but what makes you say so definitively that she had no other reason whatsoever to be in LA? Why couldn't she have been in town to meet her agent, maybe sign a few deals, meet some potential clients and round off the day with a 'hiking' shot?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:40

well I guess i'll just shut the fuck up.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:45

watching wrote:well I guess i'll just shut the fuck up.

lol..

Off topic but its a shame this forum couldn't be shown on facebook in this format...it would get even wider/massive coverage and advertising exposure...Win! Win!

Stupid suggestion...I think there probably is enough exposure.

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 00:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Mar 2014, 00:50

Katiedot wrote:How do you know she wasn't in LA for business?  Has she definitely sold her home there and no longer has any friends or business partners in LA?

Sure this was a staged shot (as they all these days with pretty much all low ranking celebs) but what makes you say so definitively that she had no other reason whatsoever to be in LA?  Why couldn't she have been in town to meet her agent, maybe sign a few deals, meet some potential clients and round off the day with a 'hiking' shot?

I live in LA nobody really wants to come here. brahahaha

Anyhoo, I thought the same thing, she has tons of reasons to be here. But I don't necessarily agree that it was a staged shot. The paps know where the celebs go hiking they hang out there too.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:12

watching wrote:well I guess i'll just shut the fuck up.
LOL! It wasn't meant that way, but surely even you can see that you're so desperate to criticize her that you'll seize on the most tenuous reasons?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:15

I think she still lives in LA....that new house seems like a weekend house....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:58

New house?? Do you mean Jared's house Silly Girl or have I not been paying attention yet again??
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 23 Mar 2014, 05:20

theminis wrote:Thanks for posting the photos -  they look really happy together and I love the simplicity and elegance of the dress.  As for selling out re the deal with People, doesn't bother me.  99% of these celebrities sell out every time they leave the house after pre-arranging paps who just happen to be at the supermarket, restaurant, gas station etc - its how they stay relevant.

Revenge wedding?  well that's a new one!

Their wedding pictures are indeed beautiful Smile Always thought that her People Magazine coverage (not so much the content as much as the deal) may have been George's gift for her and Jared Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 23 Mar 2014, 07:43

Still no pic of the ring?! I can´t believe it. Nosy, not me  Razz 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:43

Katie posted the link upthread Carla!!!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:19

Thanks! I must have been using too much pixelmator (coloring easter egg posters) this morning. I can´t see straight…LOL

Yeah looks like a good size! Not so traditional.

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 23 Mar 2014, 16:00

I think Satcy very beautiful and with a wonderful body. Happiness for her.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4