George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

+35
lelacorb
kmoo
Katiedot
cupcake
Lakin460
Carla97
ktsue2002
marysunshine
LizzyNY
Atalante
pandabear
Boshkash
theminis
socimar
Pari
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
Butterfly
Rachel
annemarie
Lighterside
fava
silly willy
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Joanna
NewFanForever
watching
lourdes flores
amaretti
LornaDoone
silly girl
melbert
Catie
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   Empty Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by Catie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:44

Surprise! 

Stacy Keibler married tech entrepreneurJared Pobre in an intimate sunset ceremony on a beach in Mexico on Saturday, PEOPLE has exclusively learned. 

"My happiness is indescribable!" Keibler, 34, tells PEOPLE. "Marriage is the ultimate bond of love and friendship. It means putting all your faith and trust into a person that you can't help but believe is your soul mate. Someone who has all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for me." 

Although the small wedding was a joyful surprise for family members vacationing with the couple, Keibler and Pobre have been quietly planning the low-key celebration for several months. Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now."We both felt strongly that our 'love day' should be intimately special, and that's exactly what it was," the couple tell PEOPLE in a statement. "It was a blend of romance, tranquility, natural beauty, bonding and overwhelming love." Keibler, who amicably split from George Clooney early last summer, began dating Pobre, 39, in the fall. However, the two had been friends for over five years. An Orange County native, Pobre is the CEO of Future Ads, a private interactive firm he started in 2001. By 2009, it was one of the fastest-growing interactive companies in the country. This is the first marriage for both. 

For exclusive wedding photos and interviews, pick up next week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by melbert Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:51

Just coming over to post this Catie!  

Just slap me silly and call me George!!!!   Wedding Sofa bounce in bed
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by silly girl Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:55

I wondered why she hadn't tweeted all week....interesting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:15

Melbert I was actually surprised someone else hadn't.  Surprised 
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:37

Well I'm speechless.

But will wish her well.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:43

Congrats !!!!!!!  cheers 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:59

Sospecho que el divorcio tambìèn va a ser pronto. ja ja ja bien por Stacy

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Mar 2014, 04:16

translation

Divorce also suspect it will be soon. ja ja ja by Stacy
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 04:19

Thanks Melbert for the translation.
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 09 Mar 2014, 06:17

Anyone else thinking this could a be shotgun wedding? No engagement announcement? No flaunting the ring for press coverage? Get married quick before she starts to show the baby belly??? Could be a good excuse as to why she isn't really working anymore. Maybe or am I just super cynical. I just find it strange that someone who claims to be able family focused as she is didn't want to include and involve her family in the wedding prep.  Not even a chance to go wedding dress shopping with her mum.  Or give her father the chance to prep a father of the bride speech. Or maybe that is want they wanted - all about them and not really sharing it with anyone else until the day of.

Now we will see how amicable the split really was? Does George keep his head down and let her have all the press and attention? Or might we get some staged "caught together" shots with him and the new girl (or even a public outing) to get the focus back on him. Although on her part, announcing an engagement whilst he was about to promote MM would have been seen  as desperate and crass on her behalf.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 09 Mar 2014, 07:39

They seem very well suited...women tend to like this sort of exotic looking guy.

She seems a nice girl and deserves a family...if she wants...to deny her that would be so unfair.

But I don't think there was any great love there between her and GC otherwise IMO..you wouldn't be able to move to this stage so quickly.

Unless you are trying to forget...and this we will never know.

This happened to my dad around GC age..he refused to marry the lady and within a couple of months she had a proposal..and that was it.

IMO...you should try and like or accept the way things are..and be happy for the person.

Beccause  if things are going to work they will...just go with the flow.

Its hard though for girls of this age as there baby clock is ticking.

And theres an old saying grab what you like quickly...for if you don't.... some other guy smarter and quicker....will step right in and take what you want...like in this case!

Lets send her some good vibes and love...she was a happy part of GC's life for two years!

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 08:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Mar 2014, 08:56

10 out of 10  For keeping it all quiet !
 Coolio 

That's happy news and I wish her well.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:13

Holy Matrimony Batman !!!

.....promise me NOW, you won't sell OUR wedding pictures.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:22

..........And in Mexico apparently.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:34

Oh no, he's not renting out the house AGAIN.

Did I read he can do the whole package, officiate do catering and the video.

Holy Wedding Destination Batman !!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:56

Oh, THAT'S where he's been.......of course!

You're on good form, WWHS. Relieved to be back? Thanks for the giggles

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:05

Thanks PAN
I'm never away when I have my laptop...and my COH family ALWAYS talking about something no matter what time of day or night no matter where .... Give Flowers
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   Empty shotgun wedding...

Post by silly willy Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:31

uh-huh - I suspect shotgun wedding. Happy times. Very happy for them.

watching wrote:Anyone else thinking this could a be shotgun wedding? No engagement announcement? No flaunting the ring for press coverage? Get married quick before she starts to show the baby belly??? Could be a good excuse as to why she isn't really working anymore. Maybe or am I just super cynical. I just find it strange that someone who claims to be able family focused as she is didn't want to include and involve her family in the wedding prep.  Not even a chance to go wedding dress shopping with her mum.  Or give her father the chance to prep a father of the bride speech. Or maybe that is want they wanted - all about them and not really sharing it with anyone else until the day of.

Now we will see how amicable the split really was? Does George keep his head down and let her have all the press and attention? Or might we get some staged "caught together" shots with him and the new girl (or even a public outing) to get the focus back on him. Although on her part, announcing an engagement whilst he was about to promote MM would have been seen  as desperate and crass on her behalf.

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:43

Could be that the 'But where is George?' stories will intensify..........pap alert no doubt

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:51

We'll good for her--I did not think she was a keeper for George and I don't wish her ill.  And she found someone who can keep her in the style to which she has become accustomed!  Good for her too if she is having a baby--I thought that her desire to be a mom was one of the (many) reasons it would not last with Clooney and she is not getting any younger.

I don't believe George is petty and attention-seeking enough to go out and get publicity just to counter Stacy's.  If he does I will be very disappointed.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Mar 2014, 13:05

Congrats to Stacy and Jared...regardless of the reason for the quick wedding, should there be one besides being in love, this is what she wanted and I'm happy for her that she will finally have it.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 13:10

I wish them nothing but happiness. But lets be honest here she has been paid by people they have the exclusive pictures and interview. She had to keep it quiet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Mar 2014, 13:50

annemarie wrote:I wish them nothing but happiness. But lets be honest here she has been paid by people they have the exclusive pictures and interview.  She had to keep it quiet.

Is this confirmed.....or a rumour ?

Either way I'd like to see some photos !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sun 09 Mar 2014, 14:14

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.
- Franz Schubert -

Each of us is trying to find a little bit of happiness in life. We are out of those days, where having a baby used to be a reason for marriage. If they are having a baby I hope its out of their love. I'm sending them my best wishes for a happy future full of love and blessings.  Give Flowers2
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Mar 2014, 14:41

It never ceases to amaze me how some females
just cannot enjoy a wedding !

alien 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 09 Mar 2014, 14:55

I don't get this....

If I ever broke up with gorgeous George Clooney I love you I would just cry for months. Like this:  Sad  
I am sad even now, because I don't see a way to meet him in person, like he lives on Jupiter or Milky Way and not on Earth. I mean, why is it such a mission impossible to meet G?It's not supposed to be like this in a free world.

Of course - I wish well to the married couple.

Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 15:01

[quote="Joanna"]
annemarie wrote:I wish them nothing but happiness. But lets be honest here she has been paid by people they have the exclusive pictures and interview.  She had to keep it quiet.

Is this confirmed.....or a rumour ?

Either way I'd like to see some photos !

[/quote

It is confirmed it says so in the article above

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Mar 2014, 15:34

congrats and good luck to them !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 09 Mar 2014, 15:59

I hope it's the real deal for both of them. It does give me pause, though. Either JP is really 'the one' for her, in which case she confirms she was basically using GC; or, JP is the rebound guy and she's essentially using him. There's something about him that I don't completely trust... but then, I ain't married to him, so, so what?

BTW, I don't think there's any such thing as an accidental pregnancy or shotgun wedding for thirty-something adults with all their faculties.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 09 Mar 2014, 16:07

Congrats to Stacy !!!!!!!! Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 09 Mar 2014, 16:30

Wow, that was fast. Well congratulations.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 09 Mar 2014, 16:39

There's a old saying isogotit....When your on a good thing..lol...Stick to it!!..lol..

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Mar 2014, 17:40

Ah thanks annemarie....I missed that sentence !
Looking forward to seeing the pictures now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Mar 2014, 18:00

I don't think she was using George I think they went out it wasn't serious and she reaped the benefits of being with him and he got a young attractive fun date. They both got what they wanted at the time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 09 Mar 2014, 18:31

Way2Old4Dis wrote:...

BTW, I don't think there's any such thing as an accidental pregnancy or shotgun wedding for thirty-something adults with all their faculties.

Yet, faculties cannot come in the way of what has been "destined" wrt marriage for anyone folks... infact, not even the date/time, nothing can!  Perhaps, this marriage was "destined" for them after all... Smile

Congratulations Stacy and Jared Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 09 Mar 2014, 19:44

Oh, I don't discount destiny. I'm just saying that you could be destined to fall in love and have a family with someone, but that doesn't make you forget how baby-making biology works -- or how to make it not work.

... Not that I think SK-P is pregnant. Just that if she is, it's no accident.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:01

Lighterside wrote:Congrats to Stacy and Jared...regardless of the reason for the quick wedding, should there be one besides being in love, this is what she wanted and I'm happy for her that she will finally have it.

The wedding was quick but Stacey and Jared before they started dating a couple of months after she and George split, have been good friends for over 5 years, so in addition to being in love they are also best friends, which to me is the "perfect storm". A marriage that will last.....no divorce anytime soon here.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:14

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Oh, I don't discount destiny. I'm just saying that you could be destined to fall in love and have a family with someone, but that doesn't make you forget how baby-making biology works -- or how to make it not work.

... Not that I think SK-P is pregnant. Just that if she is, it's no accident.

My apologies Way2Old4Dis... I think I read your note wrong then... Smile

We have an "arranged marriage" system here, (among so many different ways of having marriages happen)... where things can happen real quick if the families agree... I know a cub in recent times, where-in, she was visited by the "groom" one day and was married to the same man within a week in church Smile But ofcourse, he had to travel back to his work abroad, and she had to get back to her's, but the married couple are now enjoying their courtship, falling in love, understanding one another etc etc etc... all after marriage...  I love you  Their "destiny"...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:21

annemarie wrote:I don't think she was using George I think they went out it wasn't serious and she reaped the benefits of being with him and he got a young attractive fun date. They both got what they wanted at the time.

Might help if we left the past where it belongs - in the past... instead of having to cull out the pain, truth and all... It is no longer George and Stacy... It is Jared and Stacy...

Peace...   I love you

Last edited by Pari on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:22

visited by the "groom"

I understood
maybe all
but how could he already be a groom
and why going away right after the marriage ?  Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 09 Mar 2014, 21:40

it's me wrote:visited by the "groom"

I understood
maybe all
but the how could he already be a groom
and why going away right after the marriage ?  Neutral 

Oh yes, it is a formal "seeing" process it's-me... :)Lets say, you are the lady, the bride-to-be, and your family is working on "arranging" your marriage to a "suitable boy" / THE groom Very Happy... and I know you as my cub (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - now this is fun!!!!!) so I begin praying with all the others that you get the right match, your destiny... and everyone from the family / friends / well-wishers etc etc etc will begin bringing you profiles of their "suitable boy" for you... And then you decide on some of them that you want to / OK to "see"... so that "suitable boy" visits you... ie the groom visits you... and in the exchange, you realize he is THE groom / THE ONE for you!! TRA LALALALA LA Smile

So then, DONE... the rest of the process for marriage begins, marriage-prep classes in church, papers, signatures, etc etc etc... the great day arrives, you get married, have a short honey-moon... and then go to the airport to see him off... to his work!! Very Happy(because he has to finish his contract in the country where he is employed... and you have to return to work in your office...  but, ofcourse, between the two of you, with the families / well-wishers working... you can always go work where he works or he will simply close his contract and get to your state and find a "suitable" job for himself there, to be with you)  I love you 

The main point is that you live happily making your home with him, with all the goodness of marriage blossoming and growing between you two... otherwise you will get  Beaten from time to time from me, if you didn't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 09 Mar 2014, 22:18

Congratulations - life is too short so go out there and live it and she has certainly been doing that - hope she is having the time of her life
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 09 Mar 2014, 22:21

Wonder if there is a pre-nup?
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Mar 2014, 22:59

Having trouble copying the article.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 09 Mar 2014, 23:23

So, George is rumored to be with Amal, suddenly Monika is dating Prince Andrew, Stacy is married, and what else will happen next?

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 09 Mar 2014, 23:36

Congratulations Stacy and Jared!!

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Mar 2014, 23:57

Boshkash wrote:So, George is rumored to be with Amal, suddenly Monika is dating Prince Andrew, Stacy is married, and what else will happen next?

We talking miracles here? Then the what next would be Renee Zellwegger getting her old face back.

brahahahahahahaha

Sorry I just couldn't resist and I rarely took about someone's looks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 10 Mar 2014, 00:00

Boshkash wrote:So, George is rumored to be with Amal, suddenly Monika is dating Prince Andrew, Stacy is married, and what else will happen next?
 LOL! Well it izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tatatataaaaaaaa SPRINGtime, the matingseason on this planet !  Reading 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Mar 2014, 00:00

Leave my Renee alone !!!!

Pistols at dawn Lorna ? Name your second.

Lightsabre fight 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 10 Mar 2014, 00:03

Joanna wrote:Leave my Renee alone !!!!

Pistols at dawn Lorna ? Name your second.

Lightsabre fight 

My second? Well theminis of course. She could use a vacation.

HA!

I like Renee I just for the life of me don't understand why she would do that. But that's a discussion for another thread.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next