George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think

Go down

George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think Empty George Clooney's not as Perfect as You Think

Post by Mazy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 04:12

GEORGE CLOONEY’S NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU THINK

By Tara March 6, 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marco Sagliocco/PR Photos

Apparently, George Clooney isn’t good at something. Not that it matters, because the 52-year-old is still pretty perfect. The actor has admitted he’s not a good… singer. When he was filming the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou? in 2000, Georgey thought that he was going to nail the singing part since his late aunt, Rosemary Clooney, was a professional singer. George says he thought he rocked the song — and then looked over and nobody in the recording studio would make eye contact with him.

“I finished singing and looked up and there’s that glass booth with all of them in it and no one would look me in the eye,” George remembers. “They play it back and it was pretty bad… so bad I made them destroy it,” George laughs.

Um… awkward. Though I’d definitely make someone destroy a tape of me singing, too. With a sledgehammer. And a flamethrower, just in case. Anyway, does it really matter if The Monuments Men star isn’t a good singer? He’s an amazing actor, director, producer, he was the ’97 and ‘06 “Sexiest Man Alive” according to People (and everyone else…) — and he owned a pet pig named Max! Also, George not being a good singer only makes him more perfect to me, because I’m a bad singer, too. And since Mr. Brown Eyes and I have something in common, it means we’re twinsies, right?
Oh, George. Perfect, or imperfect we still love you.

What do you think? Do you care that George isn’t a good singer? Or is he still amazing?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down