George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

+20
cupcake
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
theminis
Mazy
MM
Juliette Hardy
it's me
ktsue2002
playfuldeb
monaco
Tigerina
PigLove
Atalante
sandwiches
Katiedot
lucy
fluffy
melbert
blubelle
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? Empty Re: What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

Post by blubelle Tue 15 Mar 2011, 21:33

I'd like to curl up in his lap!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? Empty temptemptemptemp

Post by melbert Wed 16 Mar 2011, 01:12

Ditto here too! Running his fingers through my hair...

Last edited by melbert on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:22; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? Empty Re: What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

Post by melbert Wed 16 Mar 2011, 01:32

Hey, we could put one of those mags together with just us in it for him to choose! He'll go blind with all the intelligent, humorous, educated, etc.. wonderful people we have here!!!! WOW!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 16 Mar 2011, 15:48

How about our version of The Bachelor? WE get to check him out and rate him on a bunch of stuff ...... you get the idea. Then we decide if we want him. Those who do .....well - we share. We can keep him busy and out of trouble.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 16 Mar 2011, 16:09

Go for it Bluebelle!! Although I would say that it just seems to be you, me & Melbert, so we can have Gee once a day on rotation with alternate Sundays!! Sorted!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 16 Mar 2011, 17:20

Wait a minute!!! add Lucy to that list fluffy!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:37

Four to one - doesn't sound like good odds to me!! What about twice on Sunday?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 02:56

Oh come on mel it's George 4to1 is easy for him!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? Empty temptemptemptemp

Post by fluffy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 08:38

Now steady on ladies!! Are we talking a gang bang here! Gee is nearly 50 so we shouldn't assume twice or more nightly!!! Although if he only gets 4 hours sleep a night, we could all be in with a chance!! Bags me goes first!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? Empty What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:06

So, from reading other threads, I'd guess that many of you would be happy to just put your head in his lap and sleep, while others have something a little more, er, active in mind.

I'll move over some of the posts from other threads to this one and if you give me some options, I could even make a poll . . .

So, the premise is: you've got George's undivided attention for 24 hours. Where/why/how/when this came to be is up to you. What would you do? Over to you!

ps: I was going to add 'keep it clean' but then I thought, nah.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:15

Oops, the other posts have come in date order, sorry if this doesn't make entirely perfect sense.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 17 Mar 2011, 14:32

24 hours?
Have breakfast in bed.
Spend the day in bed.
Go out to dinner and then to a sporting event. Hockey, basketball, whatever.
Go home and continue the bed routine.
Bounce
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 17 Mar 2011, 15:43

Sandwiches - you have the right idea....I would just change the sporting event to all indoor sports!!!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 16:25

Indoor sports yes, but bed all day...you don't have any imagination! There's the washing machine, hoover, I bet Gee has a straight bannister somewhere in his house!!!!!!! Then there's.........of course I would "cook" him burritos with beer.......
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 17 Mar 2011, 17:24

blubelle wrote:Sandwiches - you have the right idea....I would just change the sporting event to all indoor sports!!!!!

I have to show him off for a few hours at least. Smile
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 17 Mar 2011, 19:21

I'll have to observe him first. I'll put him in a cage behind glass and observe him, that's what you do with apes. And I'd give him a pogostick. lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2011, 21:51

all the usual naughty stuff but he could teach me how to play basketketball as ive never played that and i love talking and listening to people talk Bathtub

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 25 Mar 2011, 13:50

Atalante, why a pogostick? The poor darlings not an ape!! Have you not noticed the lack of chest hair??? But I agree with clooney1970, basketball would be good, I'd do my best to beat him, it's the long arms again! And if I got the chance with Gee, as we say over here "back of the net"!!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 25 Mar 2011, 15:34

That's what he used to jump around with, as I've seen on a picture. He sure had fun with that thing.

What is back of the net ??? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 25 Mar 2011, 16:16

"Back of the net" means you've scored in this case a goal in football, but the term is used generally for success. I used to have a pogostick as a child, kept falling off it. They're quite violent things if you get smacked in the chin on a rebound!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 29 Mar 2011, 03:14

Would "write a screenplay together" be a lame answer?

Picture it: in the kitchen at the villa. Laptop, papers, food and hot tea. Bourbon later on. The doors are open, so you can stare out at the lake for inspiration and feel the breezes breezing, etc. There's lots of goofy banter, possibly even whacky hijinx where food is thrown. But the work gets done, and it's AWESOME.

Then when your screenplay is nominated for an Oscar, chances are he'll hang out with you at the Kodak for a bit. And he'd totally have to thank you in his speech. And your name would be in the credits of that movie NEXT TO HIS NAME forever.

Way better than marriage. And sex is still an option, like in a bathroom during the Governor's Ball.

PS: I'm back! pig
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 29 Mar 2011, 08:43

Piglove, I would do that too. To be in on his creative side, but I think I would do his typing for him, so of course he'd have to take me everywhere he goes, as you never know when inspiration calls!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 29 Mar 2011, 16:12

I'd sign on to hold his cell phone, lap top, and him.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 29 Mar 2011, 16:45

Handsfree bluebelle!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 29 Mar 2011, 19:31

I like pigloves fantasy, good to have you back.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Tue 29 Mar 2011, 23:05

I would be his cheerleader. Blow horn
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Tue 29 Mar 2011, 23:14

Anything and everything - except the sushi. Wink

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 06 Apr 2011, 04:02

I'd never tell, but I do have a very vivid imagination and love to play!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 18 May 2013, 23:24

If I were to be honest, I would do whatever he wants to do, but I would hire a pap to get my photo with him as we do it. I would want that mystery woman photo with people asking, "Who is that woman with that smile that couldn't be removed with a crow bar?". Then once the 24 hours were up and, tears showing, my fantasy turns back into my pumpkin, horse and mouse reality, I would make up some awesome romantic fantasy for others to salivate about. Then, if he denies or ignores it, I can just go back to my photos and remember what once was.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 18 May 2013, 23:30

Or, I would just lay my head in his lap and have him put his fingers through my hair. That sounds good too. Give Flowers
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 May 2013, 23:40

Huuuuuuu ! Yep! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 May 2013, 23:49

Been awhile since this was visited. This song sums it up for me!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 19 May 2013, 00:07

Exile! Wow, a band from Kentucky! Love the song ever since I was a kid. Always on my iPod!
Not what I want to do to George Clooney, though.

I'd discuss concepts of mythomania, deception, mean-spiritedness, and then maybe poetry, politics, physics. I'd ask his opinion about classic films...and I'd leave.

I wouldn't need 24 hours.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 19 May 2013, 00:12

I remember this song from my high school days. I wonder if George ever thought about this song when he thought about a girl when he was in high school then.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 02:59

First let me say “that I do not know George personally.”

Well let’s see Love Making can only take sooo long, say 3 or 4 times in the 24 hours. You know I’m not going to let him sleep if that is all the time I get.
So in-between; believe it or not I would want to talk to him. Not like question and answer type of things but real conversations about any subject that comes to mind. He is such an intelligent person and has a vast knowledge about an array of topics. I feel like he would be a fascinating conversationalist. It would be amazing to get his perspective on different political issues; Darfur, religious issues and so many other topics.

When I say these things I don’t mean the answers that you get every day on George’s beliefs, I mean in depth. I know the one sentence answers, that is not what I would be talking about. He says that he is agnostic, in that, it has not been proven to him God exists. He does not say; that he does not believe in God, that has not been proven to him yet either. However in my opinion he does have religion, it is just not defined in the “I believe in God,” sense of religion. So I would like to hear his philosophy of religion.

The same would go for all the other subjects that I could think of, I would want in-depth conversations. To get a good sense of what George is all about, and what drives him? As most of you know my feelings on him I will spare you that.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 19 May 2013, 03:08

Okay, well my 24 hrs would start on his private plane on the way to Como as yes I want to see inside and figure out which room has the comfiest bed!!! Then just while the day away doing you know what, you know where with you know who, finally a romantic at home dinner prepared by him of course - no doubt this is where I awaken from my dream alas. ....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 19 May 2013, 06:25

Geez, 24 hours with George? Well I don't think I'd want to travel anywhere with him, that would eat up a lot of time. I think I'd like to sit with him, have a couple of beers just talk to him about movies.

Seems lame I know, but I think he has a true love of film and it would be interesting to hear what he would consider some of his stand out experiences on his movie sets. I'm sure he's got lots of great stories.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 19 May 2013, 06:52

make him want to come back for more
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 08:29

I agree with all of you
Mazy, MM and Play
about talking

First if all we would need to get comfy one another
but Mazy
sex is not the right way to, IMO Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 09:09

it's me wrote:I agree with all of you
Mazy, MM and Play
about talking

First if all we would need to get comfy one another
but Mazy
sex is not the right way to, IMO Very Happy
Oops. misunderstood me I said nothing about SEX, I said making Love. If all I am going to get is 24hrs. then you can bet I'm going to "make Love." ;-))

I only "make Love with someone that I am in Love with.

Never have sex for the sake of having sex.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 09:13

I understood Mazy

Yep, me neither
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 19 May 2013, 11:59

Listening to him talk, yes, make love, play a game of pool with him, a little basketball for exercise, listen to some music with each other and just lie in each other's arms during that, eyeing each other with passionate smoldering glances, kissing and fondeling a lot, just being very affectionate with each other, cook together and flirt with each other while doing it, then slow dance to some deep rythmic music before the last few hours of...making love. And lights out. wake back up to affraid Reality! Drunk
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 19 May 2013, 13:23

What would l do ? That's a tough one , you could ask what wouldn't l do. Well l would like to have a little picnic with him by the lake and talk about movies and hobbies . Then go for a ride on his motorcycle around the town. In the evening we can go for a ride with the boat and stop in the middle of the lake and looking at the stars lying over he's shoulder until morning comes. [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 13:46

Listening to him talk? And him to us!!

Good ideas those too! But he surely needs to trust ourselves before
Right?

And we need too, right?

No, forget
this is a dream! Very Happy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 14:06

it's me wrote:Listening to him talk? And him to us!!

Good ideas those too! But he surely needs to trust ourselves before
Right?

And we need too, right?

No, forget
this is a dream! Very Happy

Trust is the most important part of any kind of relationship even if it is for only 24hrs. Didn't know that it was a dream though, I was counting on getting those 24hrs. Love you anyway George.

Zen

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 May 2013, 14:36

I found this addressed to another good looking, charismatic, exciting man today.
I thought it might fit in here.... in a lighthearted manner ? lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 May 2013, 14:48

I'm on my way to Germany as I type and will do all the above!! Thanks Joanna for saying this so eloquently!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 May 2013, 14:51

melbert wrote:I'm on my way to Germany as I type and will do all the above!! Thanks Joanna for saying this so eloquently!!!

lol! Yes it's very tasteful lol!

Have fun in Germany....and don't forget.... gotpics
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 19 May 2013, 14:55

Joanna wrote:I found this addressed to another good looking, charismatic, exciting man today.
I thought it might fit in here.... in a lighthearted manner ? lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That sounds good to me too, Joanna!! What a filthy mind you have, but I do like it!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 15:15

Hu! Plain air too? Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next