George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

+30
tosko
ktsue2002
theminis
mosaic
Atalante
fava
NotAvailable
it's me
justpassinthrough
Henway
Katiedot
LizzyNY
Dior
Joanna
Maggy
Rachel
Lighterside
phys major
Pari
What Would He Say
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Carla97
Nicky80
Boshkash
Mazy
LornaDoone
melbert
silly girl
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:58

it's me wrote:yes
the super coiffed one ( what got in my mind? yes
poor Amy Winehouse)

and the 3 girl is not that

aren't we talking about Amal?

(ok
I see you added the right 3 one pic)

Let me search my files.

brb
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:09

I think you put all of them already

isn't it?
what's left?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:11

The black and white of Lisa and Grant.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:13

oh sure
it was sweet

but nor G
or Amal in it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:26

Just the one posted here

where they are holding hands.

Sorry  Razz
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:30

Maggy - In which picture are they holding hands? Do you mean the one in the bar with George and Amal and Bill standing next to Grant and Lucy sitting down? I can't see anyone's hands in that picture.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:36

Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy - you have to squint your eyes, tilt your head, then connect the dots - whats that you say?, you cant see any dots either?? LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:38

I see the dots, they are all over!

Just messing with sensitive It'me, Lizzy. Smile

Last edited by Maggy on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:39

OK, am I missing something here, It's Me and Maggy?  

The two pictures you're looking for have already been posted TWO times on THIS VERY THREAD.  The third picture has never been posted on this board. Or what pictures are you looking for?

Maggy wrote:If this was at the WH screening, why is the other two ladies wearing different
outfits, or is it that they all spend the night over prior to screening day?

Any hows, am glad it was her, I guess.

Bless wishes to both of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not! wrote:Ah. Back at the hotel post-White House?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:42

I have no idea what It's Me is talking about, so
I posted what I had.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:50

Um....doesn't George hold hands with everybody....
even Colin Firth ?
IMO he's a compulsive toucher, hugger and hand-holder with whoever he's with at the time.
I think it's an attractive side to his nature.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:30

Theminis - You made my day! :: LOL! LOL! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:50

What about the one in the bus where she's sitting on his lap?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:51

Oh, don't tease Mel!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:12

melbert wrote:What about the one in the bus where she's sitting on his lap?

That would be all the proof I would need. With that kind of a picture, she would have effectively proven she has a saddle on him and is prepared to ride him into the proverbial sunset. LMFAO!!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:17

LornaDoone wrote:
mosaic wrote:
Rachel wrote:Well, I would not call this a rumor. Looks rather like he has introduced her to the ones important to him like his parents and best friends, which includes the president. Why else, if not dating her, would he take her privately to the White House screening.

Yes, I think you're correct, Rachel.  

There are women George likes to screw and then there are women who go to a screening of MM, meet the parents and the circle...

Just about all the women George has screwed have met the parents and the circle.  No distinction there.

As an example of what Lorna has pointed out, remember back to when Stacy had her parents fly out to Lake Como and George's parents were also there and they all went to dinner together? The boards went crazy with speculation that they were planning a wedding because both sets of parents were visiting Italy at the same time.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:27

good
I guess we can stop speculations

till new pics

if ever
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by tosko Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:30

Did anyone save the photos that included Amal? I'd love to have them.

tosko
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:46

Is it love or friendship with the lawyer? she definitely does not make your profile rsrsr

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:02

It surprises me that her name is not mentioned anywhere. in any article I've seen, as having attended the screening - not so much as George's date, but as a well known woman in the legal and human rights arenas. They do mention other notables who are not attached to the film. Odd.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:13

I wondered the same thing Lizzy. I am thinking they might want to downplay her visit as she is in the midst of dealing with some controversial clients....Not only Assange but the Lockerbie bomber etc....

The Dalai Llama was at the White House yesterday and the White House did not play it up because of sensitivities with China...as it is China was not pleased....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:35

I agree, Silly Girl, that the White House might not play up her attendance, but I still think it's strange that her name doesn't appear anywhere. The press usually prints what it wants. Maybe they think she isn't well known enough to mention - although they did mention some people that most of us have never heard of. It's just odd.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:44

Well according to the Daily News the White House wasn't forthcoming with invites to the viewing....they did eventually give the press a list but I am thinking it was just a partial list to appease the questioners.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:50

Exactly, Silly Girl, because they didn't list Lucy Damon's or Lysa Heslov's names either. All very diplomatic

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Feb 2014, 19:39

tosko wrote:Did anyone save the photos that included Amal? I'd love to have them.

They are on this thread if you look back to previous pages. A few times I think.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 19:55

She is George's plus one. Sounds fine to me.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 25 Feb 2014, 02:05

tosko wrote:Did anyone save the photos that included Amal? I'd love to have them.

since your a reporter for the mail online you must have better sources for pictures than trolling forums.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 25 Feb 2014, 02:10

Hehe!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Feb 2014, 03:52

Hi everyone

I've moved the posts about George's 'date' with Amal to the Girls Girls Girls thread where this now rightly belongs.

Please could you keep this thread to the non romantic aspect of the White House visit? Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Feb 2014, 13:09

Katiedot wrote:Hi everyone

I've moved the posts about George's 'date' with Amal to the Girls Girls Girls thread where this now rightly belongs.

Maybe she should be in one called "Women! Women! Women!"

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:06

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 05 May 2014, 09:46

Thanks to Les Frenchies, I don't know if it was posted before

President Barack Obama jokes with cast members of the movie "The Monuments Men" in the Diplomatic Reception Room, prior to a movie screening in the Family Theater of the White House, Feb. 18, 2014. Standing from left are: Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Damon, Grant Heslov, and George Clooney. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 09:54

Thanks Chiki, lovely picture  Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 10:40

What a great photo!

And Our Hero's Significant Other is right there next to the President.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 11:52

Amal is completely blocked by the President...And there's also Grant's wife Lisa in the pic...three great couples!

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 05 May 2014, 12:14; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 11:57

Is this a sign that Obama shows support to George after that famous argument?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 11:57

Mm, quite deliberately of course.

Very subtle..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 12:08

And George is apparently holding hands with Amal...so the witness was right, they were very much together at that time. After all, they got engaged two months later!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 May 2014, 12:15

Sevens wrote:Is this a sign that Obama shows support to George after that famous argument?

This event happened well before the fiasco in Vegas.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 12:20

melbert wrote:
Sevens wrote:Is this a sign that Obama shows support to George after that famous argument?

I know that, but they haven't released any official photos in the past two or three months and then suddenly do this! I think Obama wants to show he and George are truly friends.

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 05 May 2014, 12:25; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 12:24

melbert wrote:

You didn't read my post above? I said "two months ago"  alright two and a half months
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 12:26

I have a feeling, Sevens, that the White House release all such event pics on a rolling time frame, say every two months for example. So this is normal stuff for the President's Press Office

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 13:24

Yes true PAN I don't think it has something to do showing support for George and about this argument....And I don't think Obama and George are "truly" friends...just business friends or something like that. A true friend sits with him in Cabo now celebrating his birthday  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 13:28

Then I'm kinda confused...why would George defend him that hard if they weren't "truly" friends?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 13:35

Politics.....He supported Obama and will always do. We are not truly friends with George but we will always support him and if somebody says something negative about him we are right there to  Beaten 

The only difference is George knows Obama but we never met George LOL

Came this across clear and made sense ?? Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 13:39

They go way back to when His Nibs first went to Darfur and at the time Obama was a Senator

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 13:49

Yes but I don't think that makes Obama his friend even though he is saying it to the press. 
Maybe there is different understanding for friendships. I don't think Obama is a "friend" to George like his other friends are (the boys). I don't believe when George has a problem he will call Obama for advise he would call more his real friends. I think Obama is a business friendship. They know each other for long and support the same thing but it doesn't make them friends friends....

But maybe I'm wrong and when Obama has done is presidency he is in Como and Lake Cabo to hang with George LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 13:54

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all actually. If you can have Kofi Annan at your Como dinner table, why not? Obviously they have to leave it a while diplomatically, but let's see what happens when Hillary Clinton declares. They'll all be at fundraising dinners and on various stages..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 May 2014, 14:45

Um....George apparently said "Obama is a friend of mine"
So he's a friend....Period.

How are we supposed to know to what lengths that friendship goes ?

Why the analysis about the word "friend" ?
I don't get it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 14:54

Exactly "how are we to know what lengths that friendship goes"...that's why we can only guess and share opinions. And I shared mine .  Cool 

And we analyse everything here so why not about the word "friend"?

Nothing wrong about it.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next