George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together

+5
lucy
Merlin
j
melbert
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together Empty This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 07:14

Seriously, some people have way too much time on the internet. But here goes. If you've ever wondered what it would look like if you were to morph Calista Flockhart and George's face together [and what were you smoking when that thought crossed your mind??] then wonder no more:

From morpthing

This: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plus this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Equals this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together Empty Re: This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 07:58

Not too bad - or am I wrong?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together Empty Re: This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together

Post by j Sun 06 Mar 2011, 08:01

Mel-I just saw it and debated whether to say the same. We have seen worse....

j
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 08:03

Hi J! I'm trying to figure out who it looks like. It's like I have seen that face, but can't put a name to it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by j Sun 06 Mar 2011, 08:08

I know, Mel--weird, but it/she does seem oddly familiar.

j
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 06 Mar 2011, 09:05

George Clooney? Razz
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Mar 2011, 10:27

They remind me a little of Meridth Vera TV host The View and The Today Show.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:01

Yes it does. It doesn't look too bad together!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:10

I'm thinking Sandra Bullock with unplucked eyebrows
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 19:06

Lucy and Katie, yes, I agree on both. Maybe a little Sela Ward?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 13 Mar 2011, 19:10

Lovin the earrings.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 16 Mar 2011, 05:23

Katiedot - do you belong to morphthing? It would be interesting to see what George would look like with his GFs
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 16 Mar 2011, 08:18

Yikes! Now there's a thought!

No, I don't have anything to do with them, but if anyone has time and interest to morph George and various girlfriends I'd be curious enough to see the results.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:14

Conan, morphed GC and ellen,when rumors were flying about them,it wasn't pretty.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:42

Lucy, do you mean Ellen Barkin? She already looks like she's been morphed a few times too many!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Mar 2011, 02:54

Yes melbert, earlier today I couldn't remember her last name,I completely blanked,if I wasn't soooooooo young I'd think it was a senior moment!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Mar 2011, 01:03

Oh Lucy, wait til you're my age and you can look forward to senior moments on top of senior moments!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 02:40

Melbert, I'd bet you I'am your age, and we are younguns!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Mar 2011, 02:47

Ok! I'll go with that! Luv ya!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

This is what George Clooney and Calista Flockheart's face looks like when morphed together Empty temptemptemp

Post by Atalante Wed 25 May 2011, 11:33

Intermezzo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sleep
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 May 2011, 15:41

I moved your post here, Atalante.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 25 May 2011, 18:56

There's another morphingpicture on that page, have you seen it ? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down