George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan

+20
silly girl
Katiedot
melbert
Atalante
isogotit
Carla97
ktsue2002
Joanna
Butterfly
GiGi
Nicky80
amaretti
annemarie
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Miss Sunshine
it's me
Boshkash
Maggy
theminis
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan

Post by Nicky80 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 20:55

Thanks Mazy  Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos/Videos: Press Junket for George Clooneys' Monuments Men in LA, 16 Jan

Post by Nicky80 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 20:57

Love your Avatar Mazy   I love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 21:02

Mario Lopez ‏[ltr]@MarioLopezExtra[/ltr]1h
Spent the morning hanging with the coolest guy in Hollywood George Clooney... Fun time. Real gentleman pic.twitter.com/CRtB0z9lt0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 18 Jan 2014, 00:12

Lots of video....so funny how the different shows are talking about the same things....Tina Fey joke....Matt's pants....the "in memory of" joke on his Dad....same questions same answers. Here is Access Hollywood:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Jan 2014, 01:12

Oh, thank you Silly Girl.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 01:20

He never seems to amaze me. Who is the girl on the shirt?
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Jan 2014, 01:27

ktsue2002 wrote:He never seems to amaze me. Who is the girl on the shirt?

Post by silly girl Yesterday at 2:45 pm

Your right Miss Sunshine it is Yulia Tymoshenko. Glad he is still showing his support.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 02:26

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 06:59

Thanks for all the updates!

They all look really nice!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 11:59

What is that shirt he is wearing??? What is he trying to say? To support... what?
May I ask.

I mean, she’s not exactly a model of democracy, human rights or liberal management, is she?

More like classic kleptocrat of the Yeltsin era. And she comes from Ukraine, barbaric banana republic, I mean a parliamentary republic, sorry. Her brief time abusing her position, country was left only about $ 2 billion short. (Some sources say $1.3) Not bad, but not furthering Ukraine either.

What is Ukraine? It is a country (correct me if I´m wrong) that has a rapidly declining birth rate, a mortality rate higher than most underdeveloped and impoverished African countries, the highest alcoholism and HIV/AIDS rate in Europe, and a torrential rate of emigration...

I can´t form an educated opinion whether Ukraine should join EU or Trans Caucasus. But economic reality of the country looks kind of very weak (again if I´m wrong, please correct).

Orange Revolution (you guys remember that, and don´t confuse it with Netherland´s orange festival Smile ) made one thing clear, both, Tymoshenko and Yushchenko cared in their cooperation and later in their dispute only about their own power, but also only about their own wallets. The Ukrainian citizens were totally left behind.

Disaster capitalism, economic rape of the country after Soviet collapsed (privatization of natural resources). Politics is a tool to get power and your hands on these resources. Corruption, local oligarchies, off-shore safe heavens, money laundering (not a strange concept to her as she was closely associated with Pavlo Lazarenko, who was found guilty in US for, what else, money laundering).

And we know these people love west. They walk to the bank to open an account saying they will make a transaction. How much? person at the desk asks. " A billion". Ok, just a second, let me get our advisory team here, welcome to our bank Mr/Mrs/Miss Zxhcszersc!" That is how the cash is introduced into the international financial system....then some heavy layering...

So now, she is serving her 7 years sentence. Then she is free to go, murder charges against her were dropped. Initially she was offered to return some money, odd figure (can´t be even, you know, they are superstitious people) like 123 million or 127, to avoid prison. She chose to sit in there...

What makes this case unique is that it is very rare to see a woman committing these (financial) crimes. If they free her they should free Madoff too. He got what? 150 years for $18 billion? US is worse than Ukraine in that respect. Look, 7 years for 1.3 billion, 150 for 18 billion. So?

EU politicians saying Ukraine should free her (because it is selective punishment and wrong as it is) are on the other hand in very good terms with Putin, eating from his hand. So I´m not sure she can cajole them with bottle blond braid. Maybe they are in a quandary because official sources have been quite meticulous about the case leaving everyone wonder if she is actually culpable.

Depending on who wins next election she will either stay in prison or will be released. This visible campaign is not helping her, because it would be a visible victory to an enemy for current president (who has Putin behind him). That´s my take on this. Maybe she just got too greedy, stepped on a wrong toes.

Well it has absolutely nothing to do with MM, or EU for the matter, so what I wonder is why he wore that shirt???

Got paid for it, I hope so.  Very Happy  cheers 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Jan 2014, 12:18

Hi, Carla. Doesn't the t-shirt tie in with His Nibs' youtube message hoping that Ukraine becomes a democracy in the EU and breaks its ties (as far as it can) with Russia? Or at the very least become what the population wants it to become.

I see it as just evidence of Our Hero's broader principles in life, and expressing them as only he can. His friends in the Human Rights world are giving him more and more understanding - and therefore leverage no matter how small - in broader areas of concern, I think. And he never was one to sit back and do nothing!

Loved your post - really interesting

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 18 Jan 2014, 12:39

Aside from politics, MM cast taped their episode with Jimmy Kimmel which will be aired 6/2 according to couple tweets..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Jan 2014, 13:13

Bill Murray wrote that in his Redditt thing he did too Boshkash.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 18 Jan 2014, 14:01

Yeah, I've been avoiding the clips and detailed interviews because I don't want to be spoiled, thank God it's coming soon..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 18 Jan 2014, 14:33

I read the book so I know the basic story.

Here is Entertainment Tonights video and story....pretty much the same stuff only a longer piece. I had trouble with the share and copy button.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 15:49

Well I watched the interview...I´m impatient.... Very Happy 

Yes Playful, I think that was the idea of the video (which was good).
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 17:13

I put a couple of articles together in the Cause... thread about the humanitarian issues on Yulia.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 18:25

Thanks, Mazy!

I'll make some time to read it!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 Jan 2014, 18:47

No prob Maggy

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 19:22

silly girl wrote:I read the book so I know the basic story.

Here is Entertainment Tonights video and story....pretty much the same stuff only a longer piece.  I had trouble with the share and copy button.

Thanks SG for the videos.

Now in this video he says at the end that his dad is coming to the premier. Now does George mean the premier in Berlin on the 7th or NY on the 4th? I get confused now. I think the one in NY is just a screening but maybe I got it wrong.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 21:29

Rocking on his t-shirt? Yes he is rocking but not because of the shirt. Damn.
Why not marilyn or...or... or Kate Moss? It was her birthday that day! (I know, because we shere it  Laughing)
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 22:33

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 20 Jan 2014, 00:43

Bill Murray rocking his outfit. George looks good as always!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 20 Jan 2014, 05:30

what was so funny ? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 20 Jan 2014, 21:57

Found on les frenchies. His arrival to the four seasons

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 20 Jan 2014, 23:28

Oh Stanley is there!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Jan 2014, 01:03

Who made those pictures ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 01:52

Atalante wrote:Who made those pictures ?
Found on les frenchies.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Jan 2014, 02:21

It looks like it might have come from someone in the group - you can see one of the shots was taken from inside a car with 'security pass' on the windscreen.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Jan 2014, 02:29

George Clooney Talks 'Monuments Men', Canadian Dollar Bills

It's often been noted that George Clooney only seems to work with the same people over and over again. This is especially apparent while watching the opening credits of Clooney's upcoming Monuments Men—Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett, John Goodman all appear in the movie, and all have worked with Clooney (sometimes on multiple occasions) in the past.

But as Clooney recently explained to ET Canada's Sangita Patel, there's a good reason for hiring actors you have a history with: Working with your friends can be a lot of fun.

"John Goodman and Bill Murray would come to the set even when they weren't working and hang out," said Clooney. "It was a really great place to be so it made it easy to shoot."

Monument Men was originally scheduled for release in November 2013, but when it became apparent that the special effects wouldn't be ready in time, the film was pushed back to February 2014—a move which disqualified it from this year's Oscar race. But Clooney isn't one to complain. The 52-year-old actor already has two movies in the Oscar race—Gravity and August: Osage County (which he produced). In both cases, however, it's Clooney's female collaborations who seem to have the edge over him Oscar-wise.

"I've been friends with Julia [Roberts] for a long long time, I've gotten to know Meryl [Streep] over the years and I love her. And I'm happy for Sandy Bullock and for Cate who is in this movie," Clooney said of his female collaborators. "So it's a lot of wonderful, really talented women doing really well."

If Monuments Men—the only movie that Clooney has scheduled for release in 2014—isn't enough to satisfy your appetite for the actor, good news: For less than the price of a movie ticket (i.e. $10), you can win a chance to go out on a date with him.

"You and a friend will go with me to do the Letterman show," Clooney explained. "We'll go to the premier at the Zigfield in New York which is great. We'll walk down the red carpet, take some pictures, sit in the area with all of us, the actors, then go to the after party."

All proceeds will go to the Satellite Sentinel Project.

But just be sure to pay in American money—Clooney finds the new Canadian dollar bills strange and confusing.

"Here's the thing about these Canadian dollars, I was just in Vancouver, I'm surprised you can even get this thing to fold, they don't fold. And they're so clear you can see through them."

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Tue 21 Jan 2014, 08:42

thanks for all the updates. He looks amazing!  I love you

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Jan 2014, 15:32

melbert wrote:
Atalante wrote:Who made those pictures ?
Found on les frenchies.
The question wazzzzzzzzzzzz: who MADE them !  Rolling Eyes 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 16:09

Well, I could go over to LesFrenchies and search and investigate for you, but I do believe that you are capable of doing that yourself.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:01

Thanks SG for this article enjoyed it. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:58

More from Extra...says he going to take a break after filming and promotion...

sorry don't have time to embed need to shovel.... Sad

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 22 Jan 2014, 13:05

Thanks for everything silly girl...as always you're amazing!  flower 
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 22 Jan 2014, 13:09

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 14:02

Thanks SG for the find....Thanks for posting the video Melbert.

Nice to watch. Good to hear he wants to take a break after all that  Thumbs up! 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Jan 2014, 16:10

Thank you both.

Now........a break.......in March....mmm....Easter in Cabo......spring in Como?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 Jan 2014, 16:24

party animal - not! wrote:Thank you both.

Now........a break.......in March....mmm....Easter in Cabo......spring in Como?

......Summer in Laglio too ? He'll be needing a good long R&R.....except he'll
most likely be working on his next project.  Basketball 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Jan 2014, 16:52

Yep, Jo. His idea of a break may not be everyone else's. Loves his work. Adding South Sudan to my list, tho that may have been put back a bit......such a shame with all those potential coffee plans

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Jan 2014, 17:45

Great banner headline on the front page of the Daily Telegraph today:

'Cate goes to war

From Blue Jasmine to The Monuments Men'

Haven't had a chance to read the article yet................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Jan 2014, 02:28

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 23 Jan 2014, 03:11

Cate Blanchett was brilliant in Blue Jasmine (saw it accidentally on a flight last Nov & liked her acting so much that I watched again on big screen). If she wins an Academy Award, (plus all her recent awards) it's additional publicity for MM, as more would like to see her next movies.

Though MM has a stellar cast & will be acclaimed in its own right as quality film with great topical & cinematographic content.

Last edited by Ocean on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 11:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gibberish)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 23 Jan 2014, 05:02

"Some Frank... some Dean.
And Bobby Darin."

Sets the mood....

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Thu 23 Jan 2014, 07:42

Found on fan girl

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Jan 2014, 09:50

For some reason I can't get on her site..my computer freezes up....are these different than we have seen? thanks

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 09:55

I can see them
thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Thu 23 Jan 2014, 10:07

Sorry SG, it happened to me yesterday. I didn't post them because of the watermark, I think I can't. They're some portraits, nothing new but George looking great as usual! Very Happy

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:57

Oooh nice . Some Frank ,Dean and Bobby Darin .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next