George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen

+7
party animal - not!
Carla97
chiki
fava
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen Empty George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen

Post by silly girl Wed 27 Nov 2013, 14:52

So many cover stories....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen Empty Re: George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:07

nice pic but
already seen

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen Empty Re: George Clooney on the cover of Global Citizen

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:12

I'd like to see it again......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:13

that glance for sure I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 27 Nov 2013, 17:14

I did not find the quote about the purpose of philanthropy in the article. Did I miss it? I was trying to figure out what it means, because makes no sense to me. Did George say it?

Also gotta love how the MM publicity machine (magazine covers, articles ) is rolling on without the movie......

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 27 Nov 2013, 17:34

no, you didn't. It's a quote from the previous article about Jake Hayman, but the tweet merges George's smile and the quote and gets all the attention Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:05

Well I hadn´t seen this one yet. He always looks hot.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:17

All this clearly done before the MM date(s) were moved........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:24

chiki wrote:no, you didn't. It's a quote from the previous article about Jake Hayman, but the tweet merges George's smile and the quote and gets all the attention Wink
You're right --and the tweet even misquotes him and is really odd when taken out of context. (the context was that charitable organizations need to be willing to try new and innovative ways to achieve their goals and not fall back on the tried and true, which is not always as successful as it could be)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:27

Thanks SG for this article. New site for me does anyone know haw to copy and save from them? I save all articles about George.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Dec 2013, 22:39

This same article was recently posted, word for word, on Yahoo Philippines OMG! by Covermg.com. When I mentioned it on this site I was told (I'm sorry, but I forget by who) that it was probably a fake -which, after some thought, I agreed with. Now here it is again, only this time in a reputable magazine. Is it still a fake? Who stole it from whom? Did anyone actually interview him? I don't know, but I do know I'm getting a headache trying to figure out what, if anything, you can believe online!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Dec 2013, 22:50

I was the one who wasn't sure it was from an actual recent interview or if Covermg.com put the article together from an amalgamation of previous articles and interviews. They are a media company that seems to provide online content for websites.

I think this is a trend. With so many "news" websites and blogs out there all trying to sell advertising, I'm sure an article with George's name on it, which is then picked up by other outlets especially through links is all part of the media churn to get more eyeballs / hits on and to their site.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Dec 2013, 23:55

Lorna - I'm sure you're right about sites trying to get attention by picking up articles with George's name attached. I'm just wondering how you can ever know where they originate or if they're at all authentic. It's very confusing.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Dec 2013, 00:23

Lizzy, if you can figure it out, you WILL get the Gold Star! Even the mags and/or sites that are deemed reputable pick up on the crap. I don't think anybody checks sources and they just print what the others have to get more hits.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down