George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention

+9
socimar
lelacorb
Nicky80
Carla97
Philippago
Maggy
party animal - not!
it's me
silly girl
13 posters

Go down

New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention Empty New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention

Post by silly girl Sun 17 Nov 2013, 21:57

Not going to copy article just the link...can we get a good translation?  Is she saying she "doesn't think he is gay"????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thanks so much....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention Empty Re: New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention

Post by it's me Sun 17 Nov 2013, 22:06

she doesn't think

it's an interesting statement
indeed
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention Empty Re: New Interview with Elisabetta----George Clooney mention

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Nov 2013, 22:36

Sarcasm - If anyone should know, you would think she would! In translation I think she also told the interviewer he'd failed in his job.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Nov 2013, 06:50

Wow, and she still has her own thread in this forum?!?!

Exterminate the enemy Angry
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:43

Elisabetta : “Come giornalista non ti andrà molto bene, devi cercare un altro lavoro. Secondo me non è gay.”

"As a journalist you do not go very well, you have to look for another job. I do not think he's gay. "

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:44

Maybe she meant it as a compliment
didn´t want to say the usual stuff everyone is repeating "how wonderful and how this and that he is..." you know.
Clever girl stands out with this Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:03

google translation:

Elisabetta Canalis : "I think George Clooney is not gay "

Interviewed by Candlewick 2.0 , Elisabetta Canalis tells what she did in America and exasperated Envoy , answers the question, " But George Clooney is gay?" .

At the cry of " Flee the brains , back Canalis ," Candlewick 2.o meets Elizabeth. The showgirl is back from Los Angeles to pursue her new adventure in the comedy program " Zelig1 ." The journalist asks what did she do all this time in America and she responds with a hint of irony :

" I did a lot of things , I went to the beach. Professionally ? Sport . According to me it was a huge success. "

Then the envoy of Candlewick 2.0 urges her with the question: " But George Clooney is gay?" . She avoids answering , so he insists: " All my friends if they ask and I thought I'd ask directly to you." So Elizabeth relents and smiling answers:

" As a journalist you do not go very well , you have to look for another job . I do not think he's gay . "

Then comes his brother to take her away from the clutches of Candlewick and Canalis explains:

" He's a doctor, he has studied, I stopped because the job was waiting for me before "

And the reporter concludes:

" Why did you come back ? Do not you deserve "
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:11

it was not Candelwick

but Lampwick

Lucignolo in Italian
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Nov 2013, 13:39

video inteview " Lucignolo"at link.http://c2.iobloggo.com/37611/elisabetta-canalis-a-lucignolo-video
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 19 Nov 2013, 23:43

Nicky80 wrote:google translation:

Elisabetta Canalis : "I think George Clooney is not gay "

Interviewed by Candlewick 2.0 , Elisabetta Canalis tells what she did in America and exasperated Envoy , answers the question, " But George Clooney is gay?" .

Then the envoy of Candlewick 2.0 (Lucignolo) urges her with the question: " But George Clooney is gay?" . She avoids answering , so he insists: " All my friends if they ask and I thought I'd ask directly to you." So Elizabeth relents and smiling answers:

" As a journalist you do not go very well , you have to look for another job . I do not think he's gay . "
You forgot to mention that when Elisabetta said "secondo me non e' gay" or "I don't think he is gay" the Lucignolo journalist said loud "Ma se non lo a lei" or... "if she doesn't know, who does?"
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 19 Nov 2013, 23:49

lelacorb wrote:video  inteview " Lucignolo"at link.http://c2.iobloggo.com/37611/elisabetta-canalis-a-lucignolo-video

This is a summary of the interview that I translated and typed fast as I was listening to the video:

First Lucignolo announced that after the end of her love story with GC, Elisabetta left for the US with great enthusiasm to take advantage of the greater and wider market of the entertainment industry and over the years she has posted photos and comments of her life in USA. Her English was bad, took courses, learned KravMaga, went to parties, did some humanitarian work and even found herself and American boyfriend. But while Italy suffers from the “Brain Drain”, Canalis instead returns, so Lucignolo and his gang went to the airport and asked her:

“What happened to the life of a movie star? “

She thanked them at the airport.

“Did you find success in the USA what did you do there?”

“I live, I have fun, I do a lot of interesting things, like “classes”.

“Classes? what do you mean. Did a lot of things, like what? “

“Went to the beach yesterday”

“But professionally?”

“I have done some ads”

“So you came back for Zelig? Make us laugh. Come one, not even a gig? “

“Please tell us, Is GC gay?”

“According to me no”

“According to you, no? Then if you don’t know who does?”

Elisabetta enters a car where her brother is sitting on the back seat. Someone said, that his brother is a doctor (radiologist) and she said yes he studied but I stopped because I had to work.

Lucignolo replied, “Hi! brother, he studied but you did not because you had to work. Poor Elisabetta, she had to stop studying because she was forced to work.”

“We followed her at her house with the band. First she was irritated by the paps but then she came back and took a pic of us and the sign on the ground”.

“Please tell us something that you learned in the USA?”

“The book is on the table” (typical sentence of English 101) and paddleboard.”

“Elisabetta had a lot of fun in the USA so why did she come back? Of I forgot she did not study. “

“We followed her to Zelig meeting with the band. She showed us her NASA shirt, maybe she worked for them?”

The band started to sing a song in Sardinian to make her come out but only after 2 hrs she came out but only at the sound of a Milanese song.

Then 2 more hours later she came out again and Lucignolo gang gave her a rose and she accepts it in a way to show them that she has learned to act.

“So once again why did you leave the US?”

“To work”

“But you left Italy to work there”!

“Yes but Zelig was a good occasion”

“So you’ll be back to the US? “

“When I am finished here”.

Song playing an old 1940 Neapolitan song “Tu voffa’ l’Americano” (you pretend to be an American) while chasing her.

Lucignolo and gang went under her windows but she refused to come out. One lady finally came out came at the window and said that Elisabetta’s windows are located on the back of the house and that she wouldn’t’ hear. So they left mumbling:

“Elisabetta why did you come back? What bad luck we really thought that she would find success in Hollywood and she still think she can, so we ask ourselves: Why on earth has she come back??”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:04

Thanks for the translation Socimar Very Happy 
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:05

[quote="socimar"]
lelacorb wrote:video  inteview " Lucignolo"at link.http://c2.iobloggo.com/37611/elisabetta-canalis-a-lucignolo-video

This is a summary of the interview that I translated and typed fast as I was listening to the video:

First Lucignolo announced that after the end of her love story with GC, Elisabetta left for the US with great enthusiasm to take advantage of the greater and wider market of the entertainment industry and over the years she has posted photos and comments of her life in USA. Her English was bad, took courses, learned KravMaga, went to parties, did some humanitarian work and even found herself and American boyfriend. But while Italy suffers from the “Brain Drain”, Canalis instead returns, so Lucignolo and his gang went to the airport and asked her:

“What happened to the life of a movie star? “

She thanked them at the airport.

“Did you find success in the USA what did you do there?”

“I live, I have fun, I do a lot of interesting things, like “classes”.

“Classes? what do you mean. Did a lot of things, like what? “

“Went to the beach yesterday”

“But professionally?”

“I have done some ads”

“So you came back for Zelig? Make us laugh. Come one, not even a gig? “

“Please tell us, Is GC gay?”

“According to me no”

“According to you, no? Then if you don’t know who does?”

Elisabetta enters a car where her brother is sitting on the back seat. Someone said, that his brother is a doctor (radiologist) and she said yes he studied but I stopped because I had to work.

Lucignolo replied, “Hi! brother, he studied but you did not because you had to work. Poor Elisabetta, she had to stop studying because she was forced to work.”

“We followed her at her house with the band. First she was irritated by the paps but then she came back and took a pic of us and the sign on the ground”.

“Please tell us something that you learned in the USA?”

“The book is on the table” (typical sentence of English 101) and paddleboard.”

“Elisabetta had a lot of fun in the USA so why did she come back? Of I forgot she did not study. “

“We followed her to Zelig meeting with the band. She showed us her NASA shirt, maybe she worked for them?”

The band started to sing a song in Sardinian to make her come out but only after 2 hrs she came out but only at the sound of a Milanese song.

Then 2 more hours later she came out again and Lucignolo gang gave her a rose and she accepts it in a way to show them that she has learned to act.

“So once again why did you leave the US?”

“To work”

“But you left Italy to work there”!

“Yes but Zelig was a good occasion”

“So you’ll be back to the US? “

“When I am finished here”.

Song playing an old 1940 Neapolitan song “Tu voffa’ l’Americano” (you pretend to be an American) while chasing her.

Lucignolo and gang went under her windows but she refused to come out. One lady finally came out came at the window and said that Elisabetta’s windows are located on the back of the house and that she wouldn’t’ hear. So they left mumbling:

“Elisabetta why did you come back? What bad luck we really thought that she would find success in Hollywood and she still think she can, so we ask ourselves: Why on earth has she come back??”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote

Translated very well ....Computer says no Computer says no Computer says no Computer says no Computer says no Computer says no 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:13

duplicate post deleted by katiedot
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:22

Einstein, PLEASE do not copy each and every thread over and over again. You can just make your statement. You don't have to copy it again... Thank you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 20 Nov 2013, 02:24

melbert wrote:Einstein, PLEASE do not copy each and every thread over and over again.  You can just make your statement.  You don't have to copy it again...  Thank you!

Do not panic .... You've probably already made ​​mistakes!! Wink
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Nov 2013, 05:39

big facciotta
nice attempt Eins....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:43

It's an outright insult for anyone to ask a woman if their "ex-boyfriend" is gay, especially when it's assumed they were in a heterosexual relationship.

Like many in the Italian media who mocked Canalis' relationship with GC, this reporter was insinuating that it was "fake."
Possibly a set-up or arranged relationship; shortlisted from a selection of potential candidates.

So, I think Canalis would have been offended.  The reporter doesn't even ask if Clooney was "bi-sexual." Just outright "Gay."

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down