George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk

+6
it's me
theminis
Katiedot
Carla97
Nicky80
silly girl
10 posters

Go down

Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk Empty Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk

Post by silly girl Wed 13 Nov 2013, 18:24

From Etonline:

Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk

ET met up exclusively with the honorees of the 2013 BAFTA Britannia Awards on Saturday, including George Clooney, who gave his humorous reply to Sandra Bullock's recent remarks about not being attracted to him.
While on the British morning show Daybreak last week, Bullock said that although she finds Clooney a handsome man, she isn't personally attracted to him, as they've known each other for years prior to co-starring with each other in Gravity.

"She may say that she's not all that attracted to me, but she calls every night, three in the morning, drunk, 'Hey, George, what are you doing?'" Clooney joked. "[It's] non-stop. And then I just send her a bottle of tequila."
Clooney was honored at Saturday night's Britannia Awards in Los Angeles with the Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award for Excellence in Film. The award, the highest accolade given out by BAFTA Los Angeles, was presented to him by his good (and more complimentary) friend Julia Roberts.
"I gave her a little cash for that," Clooney said of Roberts' flattering toast to him before presenting him with the prestigious award.
Among the other awards recipients (Kathryn Bigelow [John Schlesinger Britannia Award for Excellence in Directing], Sir Ben Kingsley [Albert R. Broccoli Award for Worldwide Contribution to Entertainment], Benedict Cumberbatch [British Artist of the Year], Sacha Baron Cohen [Charlie Chaplin Award for Excellence in Comedy]) was Pacific Rim actor Idris Elba, who was granted the noble Humanitarian Award.
"I don't believe you have to showboat about giving back," Elba said about his largely unpublicized philanthropy. "You just have to give back, and the people that need it will receive it. You see it in their eyes when they've met someone that's done really well and they've come back to speak to them and encourage them. They love that."
Watch the video above for more exclusive backstage interviews from the BAFTA Britannia Awards
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk Empty Re: Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 19:08

Thanks SG, nice video. I like the last bit what the girls talked about. I will be in line too   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk Empty Re: Clooney Retorts: Sandra Calls Me Every Night Drunk

Post by Carla97 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 19:37

So that is the occupational hazard...thing...Razz 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Nov 2013, 12:21

Hahahahaha! And THIS is why I love George Clooney!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Nov 2013, 20:11

Sandra's response....thanks PA-N for the info:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock defines booty call for relationship-hungry George Clooney: 'I just need an hour of your time'

Recently George Clooney joked that his Gravity co-star Sandra Bullock had a dirty little habit of drunk-dialing him at 3am every night. ”Let me tell you about Sandy,” he joked to Entertainment Tonight. “Yeah, she may say that she’s not all that attracted to me. But she calls every night at three in the morning drunk. ‘Hey George, what are you doin’?’ Nonstop. And then I just send her a bottle of tequila.”

When EW brought up his accusation to Bullock, she laughed and shook her head with faux concern. “Yeah, I heard, I heard. You know what? I’m so embarrassed for him because I think he’s showing his vulnerable side. It’s a booty call. But then he wants the commitment and the marriage and I’m like ‘Dude, I don’t have the time.’ And he’s all ‘But I’m not a one night stand kind of guy.’ Well, then, I can’t. Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time.”

Back in reality Bullock admits that she’s not interested in dating at the moment, preferring to focus instead on the joys of her three-year-old son Louis. “If it should come along great. But I feel like I’m not missing anything yet. Maybe one day I will. But my son is three years old, which is an amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I’ve got plenty to do.”

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Nov 2013, 20:47

That's hilarious in so many ways
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 23:19

Yes it is. I´m starting to like Sandra! Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Nov 2013, 23:54

he wants the commitment and the marriage

he’s all ‘But I’m not a one night stand kind of guy

....interesting......
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 26 Nov 2013, 03:51

She KNOWS that's what he's all about! funny!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 26 Nov 2013, 04:58

Yes it is hilarious because they are both saying things which are the opposite of each other, in jest and public display for PR.

He says she calls him hinting she is lonely and missing him, she says its just a booty call. Tho it more than likely is just fun to spit back and forth like that in mags.

She gets back at him by saying he wants marriage and commitment, which how many times has he went on record against it? They are pranking publicly, in innocent fun right now. It may get more serious later on tho.

He is yet to respond to that one... but time will show how he will turn the tables on her, on that one... he got a good laugh out of the booty call thing.

I see it as a jesting, more for fun PR...

NOTE: When George isn't in a relationship, I am betting he is more of a one night stand kind of guy... Why these women running around tweeting they spent the night with him and crap...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 26 Nov 2013, 07:45

So funny. Yeah time will show if he gets back at her...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 11 Dec 2013, 16:15

I read today that Sandra dated Ryan Gosling.... so probably that is the man that George refered.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Dec 2013, 16:18

Nope. 'Twas Tate Donavan I believe. One of 'The Boys'............but yes, she dated Ryan Gosling too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Dec 2013, 02:10

She was engaged to Tate as stated on another thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down